GUILTY CO - Derek Greer, 15, & Natalie Partida, 16, slain, El Paso Co, 12 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Wanted-suspect-in-double-homicide-turns-himself-in-417882443.html

a family member of one of the accused...

"I feel for the family, don't get me wrong and I understand the loss of a child is not anything that I wish upon anybody or let anybody should have to deal with but as a mom, I know where my kids are 24 hours a day."

uh...okay...

Hold up, is she trying to blame the victims' parents here? Look, when your nephew is sitting in a court room with tats on his face, being charged with first degree murder, you should probably cool it with the judgment.

Hold up, is she trying to blame the victims' parents here? Look, when your nephew is sitting in a court room with tats on his face, being charged with first degree murder, you should probably cool it with the judgment.

That's what i got out of it. How messed up...

Wow ten people already...I'm very curious about what exactly happened. Any reason why LE would be waiting on toxicology for COD? I can only imagine that they OD'd if LE needs toxicology but then this would be more like a manslaughter case most likely, right? I wonder if forcing drugs on them was part of the ordeal. Some very mean, scary looking kids.

And the aunt blaming the parents...I mean come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Area is known for drugs, shootings etc. I won't drive through there. FYI, where the kids bodies were found is someplace known by locals. You don't just know where it is. You have been there, someone told you about it, etc.

When Marquez was first in court two weeks ago, both the defense and prosecution agreed to limit pre-trial publicity. The judge stated this case will be similar to accused Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Dear, where information available to the public will be very limited.
Three suspects are expected to appear back in court May 11 at 8:30 a.m. for preliminary hearings. The remaining seven have court appearances June 30 at 8 a.m.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Wanted-suspect-in-double-homicide-turns-himself-in-417882443.html

Man previously linked to El Paso Co. teen murders now wanted in separate manslaughter case

<snip> "The Colorado Springs Police Department says it has linked Endo Velarde, 18, to the killing of a man who was found dead in his car on S. Tejon Street last May.
The victim, Oscar Navarette-Moreno, 18, was found dead in his car in the 1600 block of S. Tejon on May 7, 2016."

<snip> "Endo Velarde, also known as "Sleepy," has also been linked to the murders of Colorado Springs teenagers Derek Greer and Natalie Partida by the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. Their bodies were found dumped on the side of Old Pueblo Road south of Fountain on March 12.
Velarde was accused of trying to influence a public official in that case."

Wonder what trying to influence a public officials actually means in this case. What would he have to bribe a cop with? Information?

Wonder what trying to influence a public officials actually means in this case. What would he have to bribe a cop with? Information?

Money? Drugs? Threats against their family?

Three expected to plead guilty to lesser charges in deaths of two Coronado High students

http://gazette.com/three-expected-t...of-two-coronado-high-students/article/1602910

It's been updated.

So apparently the kidnapping charges some of them face have nothing to do with natalie/derek

Stock said the victim in the kidnapping case - a juvenile who isn't Greer or Partida - minimized Dahlberg's role in reporting the crime.

Prosecutor Jim Bentley countered that the kidnapping - details of which haven't been disclosed -- was part of the "buildup" to the killings of Greer and Partida and merits a high bond.

Court documents in the case are sealed, and investigators and prosecutors have released scant information about what they believe happened to the slain teens - or why they were targeted.

It's been updated.

So apparently the kidnapping charges some of them face have nothing to do with natalie/derek

Stock said the victim in the kidnapping case - a juvenile who isn't Greer or Partida - minimized Dahlberg's role in reporting the crime.

Prosecutor Jim Bentley countered that the kidnapping - details of which haven't been disclosed -- was part of the "buildup" to the killings of Greer and Partida and merits a high bond.

Court documents in the case are sealed, and investigators and prosecutors have released scant information about what they believe happened to the slain teens - or why they were targeted.

Thanks to those of you who have continued to keep this thread updated. What happened here is shocking, even in this day and age. No matter what, these kids did not deserve this.

And the suspect's mom saying she knows where her kids are 24/7 in an attempt to slam the victims' parents? ummm, what good is knowing where they are if you don't know what they are doing. Pot, meet kettle mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back