GUILTY CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jury finds Mark Redwine guilty of killing his son

Before the verdict was given, jurors requested the transcript of FBI Agent John Grusing’s testimony, but transcripts are typically not allowed back with the jury. The prosecution and defense denied the request and Wilson agreed.

Shortly after, the verdict was reached. A juror told Wilson the jury came to the unanimous verdict before requesting the transcript.

Two jurors left the case over the several weeks of testimony, including one juror dismissed Thursday morning for making alleged comments about Redwine. But only 12 jurors were needed, and the trial started with 16 jurors, including four alternates.

Elaine wants to now focus on remembering Dylan for who he was and the joy he brought into peoples life’s and not as a murder victim.

Mark thought he was winning that night but actually the narcissistic has lost everything finally. He will never be able to punish and hurt his family again. IMO

Elaine wants to now focus on remembering Dylan for who he was and the joy he brought into peoples life’s and not as a murder victim.

Mark thought he was winning that night but actually the narcissistic has lost everything finally. He will never be able to punish and hurt his family again. IMO
From your lips to God’s ears!

Websleuths Friends: I hope I will see everyone back here on October 8 for penalty phase. It has been a pleasure sharing this trial and discussions with you. We are witnesses to justice.
HUGS!

Mark Redwine found guilty of killing son Dylan of Monument

Mark Redwine was convicted Friday of killing his 13-year-old son Dylan of Monument almost a decade ago.

The jury in a Durango courtroom took less than a day to reach its verdict.

Redwine showed no emotions as he stood with hands laced in front of him. There was a loud outburst from the courtroom after the second-degree murder verdict "guilty" was read.

Sad that I have found this forum only now, but have been following this case since I was a kid. I am roughly the same age as Dylan. Reading his text conversations and seeing his iPod lock screen made me identify with him with extreme intensity. Almost as if he were one of my own friends from that point in my life. I had the same iPod (even the same case as the one that is pictured in the evidence pictures) and recall the same texting applications used by him and his friends. This week, the trial really hung over my head, and hearing that verdict brought me to tears. So happy for Dylan and his family/friends. Thanks to all of you for your AMAZING documentation of this case and your amazing support for Dylan and his family. So happy to know there are so many more people out there who care so fervently about justice for Dylan. I will certainly be seeing you all in the days leading up to October 8th as we place a final stamp on this case and can begin to think not of Dylan's horrific death, but his wonderful life. Cheers to you all.

I dry heave at the mere thought, let alone seeing those photos.

It’s devastating to his defense, whether it should be or not.

Actually, I worry that some appeals court down the line is going to say: “more prejudicial than probative” and send him back for a new trial.

Actually, I worry that some appeals court down the line is going to say: “more prejudicial than probative” and send him back for a new trial.
It was incredibly important, as it explained the context surrounding what followed (Dylan’s murder).

So good luck to the defense on that one.

I think that's why the prosecution weaved them, into their case by saying they were part of the motive. That way they go to motive and are not just prejudicial but are relevant to the case in chief.

Anyhow, the way the defense closing treated the subject with such clownishness will protect any future appeals on that subject, IMO. They were way out of line, the way they kept speaking such vulgarity in a sarcastic tone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yas
Back