CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right, Dylansmom. Dylan's photos on this Facebook page look very young. I assumed they were old and the tall thin guy was the dad. It might be Mike, the significant other.

The only way my 13 yr old would have been fully dressed at 7:30 am on a vacation day is if he fell asleep with his clothes on.

O/T....I had to giggle at that... sounds like my DD when she was younger...:giggle:

"He was last seen wearing a blue-and-white Duke Blue Devils baseball cap, black Nike T-shirt and black Jordan tennis shoes."

That does seem hinky. His Dad says that at 7:30 am, as he is leaving to do errands, he last sees his 13 yr old wearing his baseball cap and his Nikes? Why would he have his cap and his tennis shoes on?

Did Dylan ever really reach Dad's house from the airport?

Just a question...

I was looking at the photo on the new Find Missing Dylan Redwine facebook page and the older adult man on there seems to be the same man as the one in the photo from the newspaper picture. I think that man is Dylan's mom's significant other.

Not that it matters much, I just wonder why Dylan's dad isn't as visible as Dylan's mom....

Nope. That's Dylan's dad.

Elaine has a FB with her s/o or now new husband's name. You can find it.

Am I reading this right that he last person to communicate with Dylan, outside of family, was Dylan's friend he was supposed to meet up with early Saturday morning?

Where were they planning on going?

How were they supposed to meet up, and where... IOW... what form of transportation?

From the article:
The last time anyone she knows talked to Dylan was Sunday night, Redwine said. Dylan and a friend from Bayfield were to meet early Monday, she said.

If his friend was from Bayfield, that would be a 17 mile trek to visit Dylan. Some adult would have driven that friend to Dylan's dad's home.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d6ad986c1cedd7a8adaf8e55

I did find the picture of her with her new husband and maybe I'm crazy (well I know I probably am) but that guy looks like the guy she's sitting with in the newspaper interview....

The only picture I see of Dylan's dad is the one on what I am guessing is his facebook page (standing with a young woman at a graduation).

But maybe Dylan's dad was interviewed by the reporter, I just think its interesting that there weren't any quotes of what he said. The quotes are all of Elaine stating her understanding of what Dylan's dad reported and she goes on to talk about their custody court case. And the only comment she really made about Dylan's dad is that he didn't utilize his visitation rights very often. IF the dad was sitting there, the reporter could have sought clarification from the dad. http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Am I making any sense?

From the article:
The last time anyone she knows talked to Dylan was Sunday night, Redwine said. Dylan and a friend from Bayfield were to meet early Monday, she said.

If his friend was from Bayfield, that would be a 17 mile trek to visit Dylan. Some adult would have driven that friend to Dylan's dad's home.

or perhaps Dylan thought his dad might drop him off at his friend's house when he was running errands????

I did find the picture of her with her new husband and maybe I'm crazy (well I know I probably am) but that guy looks like the guy she's sitting with in the newspaper interview....

The only picture I see of Dylan's dad is the one on what I am guessing is his facebook page (standing with a young woman at a graduation).

But maybe Dylan's dad was interviewed by the reporter, I just think its interesting that there weren't any quotes of what he said. The quotes are all of Elaine stating her understanding of what Dylan's dad reported and she goes on to talk about their custody court case. And the only comment she really made about Dylan's dad is that he didn't utilize his visitation rights very often. IF the dad was sitting there, the reporter could have sought clarification from the dad. http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Am I making any sense?
She can't imply anything bad about the dad at this point. People are more likely to volunteer to search when they believe a child is missing and not dead.

From looking at their photos on FB, it appears that the photo has Dylan's dad, mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend in it.

Thanks...

That is making sense to me now that I have seen more pics on FaceBook, etc....

True, so either the dad wasn't there at all or he was there and was silent during the interview and the mom did all the speaking...

This dang case is starting to make me think of Kyron's case in certain ways....

From the article:

Thank you Pensfan. I completely missed reading the sentence about the friend. I wonder how mom knew Dylan was suppose to meet a friend? Did Dylan or his friend tell her that? Did dad tell mom that? So many questions..

You are probably right, Dylansmom. Dylan's photos on this Facebook page look very young. I assumed they were old and the tall thin guy was the dad. It might be Mike, the significant other.

Dylan has 2 FBs. One has "friended" the other. Which came first? Why two? One has a dog/one is a picture of Dylan.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...g-teen-dylan-redwine-who-disppeared-on-monday
Dylan was staying at his father’s house in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango, Colorado since Sunday after 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson issued a court order granting his father visitation rights during the Thanksgiving holiday, sheriff's officials said.

This dang case is starting to make me think of Kyron's case in certain ways....

It also makes me think of another missing 12-13 year old girl, a few years ago (sorry, I don't remember her name, somebody here might). There was a good bit of local publicity about her search (at one point she even hid by a river in earshot of her relatives searching for her) and she was eventually found staying with a friend. There was some talk of her friend's mother being charged, because the mom knew what was going on and colluded with the girls to keep her hidden, but I'm not sure if anything came of it.

I wonder if Dylan was mad at both his mom and dad for the circumstances.

Chili, I definitely hope Dylan is hiding out at a friend's house. That would be a much better scenario than some of the ones that have been going through my over-active imagination.

I was looking at the photo on the new Find Missing Dylan Redwine facebook page and the older adult man on there seems to be the same man as the one in the photo from the newspaper picture. I think that man is Dylan's mom's significant other.

Not that it matters much, I just wonder why Dylan's dad isn't as visible as Dylan's mom....

The "man" sitting next to Dylan's Mom in the photo at the press conference where mom is crying is Dylan's older brother.

AR-121129810.jpg&ExactW=620

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald “Someone knows where he is,” Elaine Redwine, right, said Friday during an interview at a friend’s home. Searchers continue to look for Redwine’s son, Dylan, 13. Elaine Redwine’s son Cory Redwine, 21, sits next to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3