DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres

the link to 9news Kevin Torres for those who need it

his tweet

Just spoke with investigators:

As of today the ' Dylan Redwine task force ' has been set up. Task force includes members of the FBI CBI La Plata Sheriffs Dept and Durango Police. This afternoon members of the task force accompanied by deputies will go door to door starting at the dam and heading north. There will be about 24 members total. They are just asking residents if they've noticed anything out of the ordinary. They're asking any volunteers to stop volunteering with the investigation.

BBM

I agree HUH? that means no more searching the area, to me that is a weird request!

Agreed! If LE has decided to move their focus to a house to house search, what would be the issue with volunteers hiking around the lake and any nearby woods? Unless they have someone under surveillance and want them to believe their focus has changed to see what they will do. I don't even want to think about what that would likely mean though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo, Dylan may have taken the fishing pole with him as a "weapon" to fend off dogs or other wild animals.

Just a thought.

his tweet

Just spoke with investigators:

As of today the ' Dylan Redwine task force ' has been set up. Task force includes members of the FBI CBI La Plata Sheriffs Dept and Durango Police. This afternoon members of the task force accompanied by deputies will go door to door starting at the dam and heading north. There will be about 24 members total. They are just asking residents if they've noticed anything out of the ordinary. They're asking any volunteers to stop volunteering with the investigation.

BBM

This is good news.. I love to see all the officials playing nice together ... :rocker:

Can someone with more experience answer a question for me? What exactly happens in these door to doors? Do LE just speak to the people or do they actually go in and look around? If so, how closely do they look? Has they ever found a child doing this?

If they are doing door-to-door neighborhood sources I am also wondering if the story as given so far has checked out.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I was just saying that the option exists and that it could be used while waiting on LE to get a subpoena and for the carrier to provide the data officially.

didn't take it that way...was just adding info to agree with your post :blushing:

Can someone with more experience answer a question for me? What exactly happens in these door to doors? Do LE just speak to the people or do they actually go in and look around? If so, how closely do they look? Has they ever found a child doing this?

If they are doing door-to-door neighborhood sources I am also wondering if the story as given so far has checked out.

usually from what I have seen in the past it will most likely be like a knock and talk and then look around the house, property, etc. They may even have a list of prepared questions:twocents:

yes, they have found people doing this. Just this past week or so they found a little six year old girl (sadly deceased)

As for what they have been given so far: only they know that.

Thank you-newly dug ground or something that led them to the little girl? (RIP :( )

Several years ago a little girl was missing in my neighborhood and the cops went door to door. They asked if we had seen her, noticed any strangers in the area, had guests that evening and asked permission to look around the home. It was a pretty cursory search and over quickly. I'm not sure what they would have done if someone had refused to let them in. Luckily the little girl had fell asleep under some blankets in a linen closet during a game of hide & seek.

Thank you-newly dug ground or something that led them to the little girl? (RIP :( )

no, an abandoned house.. :-(

-----------

here is another article I just saw..not sure if anyone else had posted it yet:

“We have not ruled out any possibility,” Dan Bender, spokesperson for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office reported saying on the fifth day of the search. “We have to consider everything from foul play to run away. We hope the broadened exposure to the public through the news media, the work of our investigators, and the national reach offered by the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children will result in a positive conclusion with Dylan reunited with his family.”
In an email sent out on Monday by Lewis-Palmer School District 38 to parents of LPMS students, they are urged that if any students have heard from Dylan or have any information to contact authorities immediately.http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/tril...cle_3856539e-38c7-11e2-a1a5-001a4bcf887a.html

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

What?! His child has been missing for a WEEK, how the hell-o could she make it any worse. *falls off fence and bumps head on cold, hard ground*

ETA: Strike that now that Nurse has said the comment was taken out of context. *dusts self off and climbs back on fence with bottle of tylenol*

Thank you imamaze!

Bringing my post over from the last thread:

If I dove? Then I would say "I didn't find anything" ... not "The dogs are wrong" ...

Bodies have surfaced after dive teams searched. We don't know who was "wrong" here. Only that nothing was found.

It's all in the words, Ransom. I'm not arguing with you.

:seeya:

Love ya Ransom.... But I agree with TXcharm,here...the dogs did not come in saying... Hey...I have the training to find Missing People... "

They are a wonderful, canine, living, breathing, hard working tools....

If a person is using a pick axe to look for gold... And the pick,axe did not dig up gold.. The person would not say..."The pick axe is wrong...we didn't find any gold!"

and... A/The body could be where the dogs caught scent, supposedly, but conditions made the body hard to find.

and....as humans, we still have some to learn in training our noble canines...

BTW... If you met my dog... You would see that some humans need to learn more than others in how to train dogs... :blushing:

In fact... Our dog has trained US way better than we have trained HER...:beagle: :biglaugh:

sorry... I love dogs... And putting the blame on animals who, by all accounts have no choice in making decisions, pushes my buttons...

Carry on! :seeya:

To be fair, folks. I think he's referring to her comments concerning HIM .. not the fact that Dylan is missing .... you have to read it in context ..

OK here it is

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," the mother told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

The father added that he "needs to not lash out" at his ex-wife.

In an email sent out on Monday by Lewis-Palmer School District 38 to parents of LPMS students, they are urged that if any students have heard from Dylan or have any information to contact authorities immediately.http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/trila...a4bcf887a.html

Interesting that it's not urging them to be careful as a child abductor could be in the area ....

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member