CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll share my chocolate with you....

True Love = Dill Pickle Potato Chips and Dark Chocolate (at least 60% cocoa)

And no, I'm not pregnant. That would be a Christmas miracle that would require me to walk to the end of my little street and lay down right smack dab in the middle of Highway 150 during rush hour.

If Dylan fell asleep after arriving at Dad's house, he probably did so while being disappointed that he didn't get to go to the friend's house that very night as previously planned. First thing the next morning, he would be anxious to get up and go....but of course, teen boys can be tough to wake up.

So let me ask you this (those of you with tween, teen or young adult kids)......what is the first thing your kid does when he/she wakes up? TEXTS FRIENDS
There is no way Dylan would set out that morning without talking or texting with his friends. This is a big red flag for me....

I need to go back to thread 2 and dig but didn't the poster that looked up flight times discover that Dylan's flight was delayed a hour? If so that could account for the change in plans.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8587844"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2[/ame]

ETA: My teen sends/receives 36,000 texts a month. It is the first thing he does every morning and he falls asleep with his phone in his hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda put us a case map together!! It is linked in media thread but I hope it is ok to pull it over.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*
Thank you Yoda!

Oops, I'm too late, lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMAZING JOB YODA. You got everything on there. Even the possible sighting. And Dylan's old house. Great job.

One thing that jumps out to me is how much territory this drama entails. He could be anywhere, and it is so remote. Beautiful, but very remote. :mad:

OHHHHH That's who are in the tunnel. LOL! I couldn't figure out who was in there. I'll bring my flashlight. ;)

Wine? I'll bring some margaritas!

:kilroy: Hmmm off to bed with me.... chocolate and flu meds making me see double (unless I have 2 laptops and do not know it?)

See ya'll tomorrow - praying for a miracle during the night!!!

G'nite !! :seeya:

At 13 my oldest hated being checked in on, felt mature and capable. Any "mom" text was greeted with some sort of annoyed emoticon, half in jest and half serious. For this reason I put the scowl emoticon comment in the "unsure: to be filed" category. Hard to tell what, if anything, it means without more data. Anything I add to it (dismissive or embracing) is purely speculation.

Jumping off your post...
The scowl face also could have been because his plane was an hour late wasn't it?

My own personal mindset at this time is until we can sleuth on 'suspects' I am playing devil's advocate and trying to think of all scenarios that do not lead to one of the main players / parents being a suspect or poi. So to do that you have to ask the question if parents did not do it.............. what questions do you need to ask?

But personally I am looking forward to a suspect being named.

Eliminating main players/parents as suspects AND that Dylan is voluntarily hiding as a runaway, the only scenarios I can come up with are:

1) Dylan slept in after his dad left and was abducted from the house (mind you, no signs of a break-in, struggle, etc. that we have heard of)

2) Dylan slept in after his dad left, got up, left the house and was abducted somewhere outside the house, possibly en route to meet friends or run away (and he magically did all of this without the use of his cell phone)

3) Dylan went missing in the night (via abduction) before his dad went to wake him. His dad goes in to rouse him, thinks he's trying to wake up Dylan but never really confirms that he's actually there.

Considering that teenagers are far more difficult to abduct than small children and that Dylan didn't really have many of the risk factors that would place him in the "primed for trafficking" category, I'm having a really hard time stomaching any of the above scenarios. I just don't think it happened that way.

I also am looking forward to a suspect being named....and to there being some answers about what really happened to Dylan.

OHHHHH That's who are in the tunnel. LOL! I couldn't figure out who was in there. I'll bring my flashlight. ;)

Wine? I'll bring some margaritas!

You're bringing margaritas?? Daggone, Princess! Everyone just squeezed over and made room for you! :D

When I was 12 I lived in a small town (actually the town Zahra Baker lived in here...Giru) I loved it there and my friends were my life.....it is a very close knit community and as I am sure alot of you know, when you live in a small town, the town is very much part of you (if you know what I mean)........anyhow dad got transferred to another small town about 30 mins away by dirt road............I was devastated and with my friends hatched a plan to hide out at one of my friends place in Giru. They found me walking along the dirt road....thank goodness....but my point is that I was determined to get back with my two besties, and vice versa.

I really do think this boy has runaway and is in hiding with the help of his friend/s and it has nothing to do with dad.....does anyone know if he was happy living in the new town??? hard to start again at the age....especially in another small town. And he arrived one afternoon and had organized to see his friends 6.30am the next day.....very keen to see his friends and vice versa......friends are everything at that age. I actually hope I am right, then he should be safe.

CASE MAP!!!! Everyone please thank Yoda for the quick fill in for Otto!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

I'll take my chocolate now.... :)

Thanks Yoda... You rock!

Here you are my chocolate lovin' friend!

wc.jpg

Now what to get for yoda...hmmmm?

I'd like to think he ran away, too, but I truly think LE has something definitive and concrete that has led them to rule out that possibility. Whatever they have, their decision has been based on evidence -- not improbability. Moo.

oh, a bunch of us are hunkered down here in the tunnel wanting to know the same thing....did he make it to dad's

did the search dog even pick up his scent at dad's....

we really need more wine and flashlights down here....

Yea...I wonder if the search found ANYTHING at MR's home. And the vehicles being towed for examination...

I've got a nice unopened dessert wine in the kitchen. Can I come to the tunnel?

Thread is getting pretty long, working on a new one and will close this one in a few...

Ima

Hi Rouge! I miss you!

Maybe I can because I have not sleuthed anyone, I've only read a lot of news reports and so I am not breaking a rule by just typing a scenario that I can't get out of my mind can I?

Basically, I just have a real problem with believing that he made it to the dad's house. If he did make it there, I think something was very wrong starting at 8 pm since that is when his phone is turned off and he is no longer available to his family and friends. He hasn't used his phone or made contact with anyone since then.

This MSM article published "Investigators are also retracing Dylan’s route from Colorado Springs to Durango and places he may have visited after his arrival." (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dylan-redwine-whos-been-missing-since-monday ) I think investigators are getting warm...

I agree, princesspjs!

As far-fetched as it seems for something to have happened so quickly, I keep coming back to the complete lack of any item with Dylan's scent. That is just weird. Then the end of the texting or any activity at all from the phone after 8pm. I doubt they had even made it back to the house that early after stopping for groceries and probably grabbing a bite to eat. Dylan had to be hungry after the trip with no food on the plane.

Yea...I wonder if the search found ANYTHING at MR's home. And the vehicles being towed for examination...

I've got a nice unopened dessert wine in the kitchen. Can I come to the tunnel?

Ive been thinking like the tunnel people too. I can bring a flashlight and some pretzels.

Where are we getting the info he was hesitant to make the trip? Because of the frown on the text he sent his mother, what else? tia

maybe his hesitation if any had nothing to do with his father. Maybe he didn't want to leave his girlfriend. Maybe there was a party he didn't want to miss. We just don't know. jmo

I thought I remembered reading Dylan's aunt (mom's sister) said Dylan was disappointed because he would be missing a family Thanksgiving get together in Castle Rock when he went to his dad's...

(I have it in my notes, anyway...:waitasec:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove