CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread #10 baby boy. I hope it ends here with a found safe tag. We need to get you home for Christmas. Don't be surprised if you get overran with new phones now that your mommy has told us you want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bender said on NG that the phone had no activity as of 8 p.m. Sunday. Dont really want to go back and look for the link. Enough of us have read it.

First post. :seeya: Hope I can figure out how to do this link.

The Sheriff's press release for the pictures of Dylan from airport and Walmart is on Kevin Torres Facebook at this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1

Okay. Crossing fingers and hope that works.

Ahhh... Welcome The Cheese!!

And thanks for including that press release!!

Perfect timing! I was just wondering aloud in another post WTH was up with the photo release sans press release! Thank you!

I searched NG’s transcript to confirm Dylan’s mother had actually told NG Dylan would talk back to his father, which is where this information apparently came from, and it wasn’t there!

When NG asked ER about her son’s demeanor she said he was excited about seeing his friends and when asked about Dylan’s relationship with his father, she said ,
” MR was on the road a lot. So he didn`t spend a lot of time with Dylan in the three years prior to Dylan moving to Colorado Springs. So I just don`t think he knew Dylan all that well.”

His mother gave him a cell phone so she’d know where Dylan was at all times and someone shut it off shortly after Dylan met up with his dad on Sunday evening.

ER: Dylan was always good. He always had to wake up for school early. So irrespective of what time he went to bed, you know, he was really good about waking up. So if he had plans at 6:30 to meet with his friends, you know, it`s uncharacteristic of him not to be up and ready. So, you know, I just -- I know him. And I know him very well. And I think that, you know, he definitely would have been up and ready at 6:30, 7:30, whenever in the morning.

REDWINE: Yes. Dylan always kept in touch with me because he knew I was the one paying the phone bill, and if he wouldn`t keep in touch with me, I would take his phone away and he didn`t want that. So he made sure that he always -- there was -- there was never a time I couldn`t account for where Dylan was because he was very good at letting me know where he was at all times.

But he -- you know, on a daily basis, he would definitely always get in touch with me and generally... He`s just the sweet kid every mom dreams of having.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Dylan intended to get up and catch a ride with his dad at 6:30 am because he intended to meet his friends for a game of baseball.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

So the clothes in the pictures are the clothes he went missing in? The next day? Hmmm

Thread #10 baby boy. I hope it ends here with a found safe tag. We need to get you home for Christmas. Don't be surprised if you get overran with new phones now that your mommy has told you want one.

Or phones from all his 'new mommies.'

Been in and out lately and it's been hard to keep up with all the Dylan threads, but interesting to see the photos released tonight.
Makes me wonder.
I mean, if they'd gotten those shots before which it seems to me like they had to have had, I wonder why they're releasing them now? This whole case is just maddening. =/

K maybe i panicked. Thanks for the press release. Still tho i dont like the wording. Just me.

Bender said on NG that the phone had no activity as of 8 p.m. Sunday. Dont really want to go back and look for the link. Enough of us have read it.

Correct, IMO. I was saying the same thing with transcripts ^^. Closed thread had folks saying 7:06 pm was last known use. That's all.

<sbm throughout>

News Release: Active Investigation Continues in Search for Dylan Redwine with Search of Area Lakes
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:00 PM MST

This morning, three boats equipped with sonar resumed a search of Vallecito Reservoir and the Task Force is searching the shoreline of Vallecito Lake. “We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the Dylan Redwine Task Force. “Those searches have not found anything at this time, but are continuing throughout the day today.”

A helicopter from the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office in New Mexico searched area lakes in La Plata County this afternoon. Those lakes include: Vallecito Reservoir, Lemon Reservoir, Haviland Lake, Lake Nighthorse and Electra Lake. “These new searches are not based on any new tips either,” clarified Sgt. Bender. “We are just trying to be as thorough as possible and look as many places as we can for Dylan.”

bbm - I'm glad they're being thorough.
I've come to question the validity of almost everything they say to the public. Probably wouldn't say "we got a tip so we're out here searching"... but they're certainly projecting an image of having no (new) tips leading to that area. Does this mean there were old (reliable?) tips leading to the area?

What about that 2" binder with tips? Is it mostly junk? Anything helpful?

Correct, IMO. I was saying the same thing with transcripts ^^. Closed thread had folks saying 7:06 pm was last known use. That's all.

Thanks i realised i had misread :seeya:

I went to reply to Honeybuns post and realized the thread was closed. Grrr.:floorlaugh:

Anyway she was talking about LE has to release the video of Walmart and MDs.

How would that help find Dylan though? Im not being contrary I promise but honestly I really dont see how that would help. We have to remember LE knows way more than we do and they are not in the business to satisfy the public's curiousity.

So if they put the video out of him and Dylan at Walmart and MDs and it shows them.. then what... when Dylan was to have disappeared the next day?

I dont see how that will help find Dylan or even help Mr. Redwine establish that they arrived home safe and sound that night. They live in a remote rural area where I doubt the next door neighbors have cameras. It would have been very dark by the time they arrived home.

I do think LE has the videos but sees no reason to release it. If they thought it would help find Dylan then they would do it or if they thought it would bring in tips about his whereabouts, imo. So I dont think they feel Dylan went missing on Sunday at Walmart or MDs.

I dont have to see the videos. I trust LE to do their investigation. If LE thought they were necessary to find Dylan they would have revealed them by now, imo.

imo

To answer your question many have said, after seeing the new pictures released at Walmart and the airport, that Dylan looked nothing like the photo's they have seen of him.

Also that he was a lot smaller than they expected him to be.

My hope was that somebody, somewhere might have remembered this young boy and saw something that would help in finding out what happened to him.

I have seem video released months after the fact and people forgot all about the person.

It seems reasonable to want to see the latest video of Dylan.

Is it just me, or do Dylan's eyes look very red in the second photo? That's the first thing I noticed.

I thought that at first too, but then I noticed there's also red on his nose and down his left arm. I think it's just the lighting or film, something. I have noticed in other pictures, though, that he seems to have dark circles under his eyes in several of them. It could be that he's a typical kid and doesn't always like to go to bed early enough, but it's also a sign of food allergies. Now I just have to figure out if that matters at all right now.

Whew well this clears up one thing that has been debated continously.

From the News Release...

Based on video footage from the Durango-La Plata County Airport of Dylan arriving in Durango on Sunday, November 18, and a visit on Sunday to the Durango Wal-Mart, investigators determined that Dylan was wearing the following:

And a lot of Super Walmart stores has a MDs inside.

So it means Mr. Redwine was telling the truth and imo he has been truthful throughout.

IMO

Or phones from all his 'new mommies.'

I will get him any phone he wants and pay his bill if we can just get him back home. He reminds me so much of my baby. He belongs at home, safe and secure, with his mom. This case is heartbreaking.

I do not believe his eyes are red in the picture. It is just the film because you can also see red hues throughout the picture if you look closely at the entire picture.

searching the picture the only real red I see is on his face and his left arm just below the elbow area.

JMO and trying to keep things straight.

No where is the last known use of phone 7:06 pm (MST) as some say stated. That was the last known text to ER ... Dylan's mother is 7:06 pm.

Last known use per ER records was 8:00 pm. (that's she's seen)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html
Aired November 28, 2012 - 20:00 ET

JOSTAD: Yes, he did have a cell phone, according to his mom, Elaine Redwine. And she said, too, just the fact that -- according to cell records she`s seen, the fact that there was no activity on Dylan`s cell phone after 8:00 PM is very unusual. She says this is a tech-savvy kid who is always texting.

So the fact he didn`t text anybody Sunday night or Monday morning she finds odd.

HTH

You know I find it a bit strange that those that know Dylans habits of texting a lot didn't ever question when they didn't hear from him all day long.

To loosely quote someone from yesterday (or one of these days that all blend together):

"This becomes more curiouser and curiouser"

Can't remember who said it, but it was borderline brilliant, imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub