CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this article has been posted....I can't seem to keep up :/

Snipped by me:

“He was sleeping on the couch, and I told him I had to go about my errands,” Mark Redwine said in a Sunday telephone interview. “He said, ‘OK, I understand.’ The focus for him was to go to his friend’s, but I live far back in the canyon. There’s a substantial distance between my house and the lake, so it doesn’t make sense that he would walk out, but he’s a 13-year-old boy, and who knows what they think sometimes?”

BBM

I thought MR said he couldn't rouse DR. Didn't realize he spoke with him that morning. ??

http://www.gazette.com/articles/dylan-148038-son-redwine.html

Because I don't want to waste hours trying to defend something I wrote to help because people want to argue about everything. If I only include things that everybody here would agree are facts (whether stated by LE or not), it would just be a blank post anyway.

Hey Confusion - its okay if not everybody agrees on the facts. We all see things and interpret things differently. That's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. It is an excellent post and it should stand. Please leave it in the thread.

Let everyone hash out the details and take that as a compliment. It means you gave us all something to think about and consider and mull around some more. All GOOD things!

This child is lost and he needs to be found and it is going to take more than one mind and one way of looking at things to bring him home.

Thanks so much for listing everything out like that. Great post.

Salem

As for the other bickering that is going on in here - STOP IT NOW!

Salem

It WAS the last clothing he was seen wearing. I think we are overthinking what LE is saying.

It was the last clothing he was seen on CCTV wearing. Thank goodness for video footage.

Prior to that, it was reported (and even printed on a missing persons poster) that he was wearing a Nike shirt when he went missing - I can't help but wonder where that description came from.

If investigators are going by what Dylan was last seen wearing when his images were captured on CCTV footage, then it's clear to me that they're focusing on the night of November 18th, since there have been no independently verified sightings of Dylan on November 19th or beyond.

Prior to that, it was reported (and even printed on a missing persons poster) that he was wearing a Nike shirt - I can't help but wonder where that description came from.

One thing I was thinking of reading the latest article again:
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121204/NEWS01/121209802//article/20121204/NEWS01/121209802/Area-reservoirs-searched-again

The last shirt that Dylan was seen in is black and has a logo on the front. But there's also a photo in the article of him wearing the Nike shirt. That shirt is also black with a logo on the front (just a big Nike instead.)

So MR may have recalled the black shirt and thought it was the one that said Nike.

You're completely right, jenny. I feel like a doofus now.

So from whom did the original report of the Nike shirt come from?

Rhetorical question: Was that the shirt that was found on the sofa in MR's home? Or was it misreporting by the media?

This is a good question. Who said he was wearing a Nike shirt and how did that get on all the missing posters?

I want to know..... it is important to my line of thinking and I want to know. LOL.

Salem

I am just curious if those of you who have 13yo boys...do they watch Nickelodeon? Seems like that would not be a channel of choice for 13yo boys, but maybe it is?

Pleeeeeaaase people go back and read the previous threads.... The clothing has been discussed in ominous detail, as the fishing pole...
I'm sorry I've been reading and following as closely as the rest of you, and I have my own opinions etc... I think we all get emotional over children missing because they are kids, they can't fend for themselves as well as us as adults do. I just don't like reading things that have been hashed out over and over again. I'm sorry if I am offending anyone and I do know this is because of the lack of communication from the LE. I really really really hope the LE knows more than they are letting on... I also hoped that it wasn't jessica in that ditch and Elizabeth and lyric were still alive. But I won't give up hope for Dylan. Where are you buddy? Your family needs you!!!!!

Sorry - but we get to hash it out as much as we like. You are welcome to skip over the posts if you feel the question has been asked and answered. As long as there is no bickering or arguing, discussing details, over and over, and relinking over and over are all important and necessary methods of trying to figure out what happened.

Again - please feel free to pass by some posts. Its okay when you become weary of the subject matter. It happens :)

Salem

Yes, kids watch nickelodeon (as per past threads).

I only pointed out the "who the text to the friend" was written by because I personally I think it's very possible something happened to Dylan that night. But I'm sure LE has already determined who like wrote those messages either way (based on wording used, time, and location of the phone at the time).

Yes, kids watch nickelodeon (as per past threads).

I only pointed out the "who the text to the friend" was written by because I personally I think it's very possible something happened to Dylan that night. But I'm sure LE has already determined who like wrote those messages either way (based on wording used, time, and location of the phone at the time).

He was on the video at Walmart after at least one of those texts was sent. I see no reason why someone else would send a text to his mother from the airport to tell her he'd arrived.

He was on the video at Walmart after at least one of those texts was sent. I see no reason why someone else would send a text to his mother from the airport to tell her he'd arrived.

Sorry - I should have clarified - I added a note to that one because I feel the scowl was an important tidbit there. NOT because I felt there was a debate as to who "really" left that message, or where they were when it was sent. To me the scowl backs up the statements that Dylan wasn't happy about being there (which otherwise were just rumors or opinions from relatives on mom's side of the family).

I didn't mean to cause a ruckus! Sometimes it's just me sorting through things my brain and they spill out in a rather unorganized fashion...

So if you could ask LE, Mark, or Elaine questions, what questions would you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie