CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new as a poster/registered user here... but I've been a lurker for a LONG time. *I'm shy* :blushing:

One thing I've noticed about these forums is that answers to the looming questions are often found here in the informed speculation of the posters long before LE gets going on the right path.

I think it was in the original thread where it was first suggested that Dylan never made it home.
I think LE finally caught up with that theory.

I think they thought that from the very beginning.
I think one by one things are being ruled out.
I believe they know exactly who they are looking at.
They just cant say so yet! But they will!

Thank you so much for this! My 13 year old dd is getting an iphone 4s in a few days, and I will be SURE to add this before I give it to her. Can they disable it though?

Not without you immediately knowing! Do you also have an iPhone? That makes it super easy to use.

Only down side, they can also see where you are at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK.. speaking of getting confuzzled...

I remember reading on here something about dad having to run errands "after dark".
I'm sorry, I can't remember where that was posted/quoted/said..

If that was a statement (??) from MR... was he speaking of the night before?

No, it's not.

That was a multiple choice question. They asked whether it was one persons opinion? OR if it were a lot of different opinions thrown together to make those who suspect MR look irrational.

OK.. speaking of getting confuzzled...

I remember reading on here something about dad having to run errands "after dark".
I'm sorry, I can't remember where that was posted/quoted/said..

If that was a statement (??) from MR... was he speaking of the night before?

It would have been dark by the time he picked up Dylan on Sunday. Maybe you are thinking of MR stopping by Walmart on the way back to his house?

OH CRUD! I quoted the wrong person. SORRY.

I don't know how to fix it... I was actually commenting on:

Oh please girl no need for apologies there are screw ups, misquotes, broken quotes, and links a plenty all around this and all forums..trust me we all do it and still for the most part, most everyone still ends up understanding exactly what you meant regardless of any mishaps..lol

Smooth Operator, you rock! :)

I take it you've forgiven me for my last week's CALL TO ATTENTION opening line that I began my lovely ALL CAPITALIZED POST with(ie. "LOOK HERE!")..:blushing:..honestly it was meant as a call to attention, but not meant to in any way offend:blushing:.. I immediately went back in and edited it out after you called me out on my "LOOK HERE!" opening line..:hug:

Right,
didn't I also read very early on that dads phone was also offline for hours after Dylan's? IIRC

Where was dad all night according to his cell phone if I am recalling that wrong?

I dont think we know where dad was all night.
Remember some of us asked if he went out?

Since dad didn't really make use of his visitation when Dylan lived near him, then that leads me to believe 1 of 2 things about this visitation:
1. Dad has had a change of heart and truly misses Dylan
2. Dad just wants to keep hurting mom....and used this visitation over Thanksgiving to do just that.

Lol I love it!

I once called my husband while he was driving home. I asked him to pick up a few things on his way, he said he already past the supermarket. I said, really? Is that the story you're sticking with ? He replied, "damn that Life360! "

Lol

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Several times I have wondered if I was getting the wool over my eyes regarding husband. He says returning complicated things doesn't bother him - he just plays 'the dumb husband' and they buy it, and he gets the refund or whatever he needs.

So when I ask about missing grocery items, he says 'they didn't have any' I can't help but wonder if he is doing the 'stupid husband' routine on me as well! :waitasec:

I am afraid the searches aren't going to come up with much. Too many unaccounted hours between the time Dylan was seen on video at WalMart Sunday night and reported missing late Monday afternoon. He could have been taken hours away... :(

I am afraid the searches aren't going to come up with much. Too many unaccounted hours between the time Dylan was seen on video at WalMart Sunday night and reported missing late Monday afternoon. He could have been taken hours away... :(

True, but don't most people go where they are familiar and comfortable?

From the posts I've read so far - do I have this right?

If he sent texts to DR and waited for an answer before checking with the friends, he is guilty and sending texts to cover it up.

If he had gone directly to check with the friends, he's guilty and knew he wouldn't answer a text

If he waited to call the police, he was guilty and working on covering his tracks

If he had called them right away, he's guilty and already knew he was dead

If he avoids the press, he's guilty and doesn't want people to realize it (or doesn't care)

If he talks to the press, he's guilty and just wanting attention for himself

If he ignores ER, he's guilty and just being cold and unhelpful

If he talks to ER, he's guilty and killed him to get her back into the area

If he says he passed the LDT, he's guilty and lying about it

If he says his LDT was inconclusive, he's guilty and lied about it during the test

If he stays away from the searches, he's guilty and being uncooperative

If he helps with the searches, he's guilty and wants to be around to hide evidence.

:waitasec:

Speaking for myself ONLY..NO, IMHO these above statements are not accurate..jmo, tho.

Ok, so lets say it was going to take him about 45 minutes to walk to the lake, each way.

What time do we think he left the cabin? He was apparently 'out like a light' at 7:30, and too tired to get a lift to his friends. So how much longer did he sleep? An hour at least I would think.

Then he ate some cereal and watched some tv. So we are looking at 9:30 or 10 by that time. So why would he plan on a fishing trip right then when he knew his dad was on his way home to give him a lift to his friends house in town? Especially when it was 45 minutes each way. JMO

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Why would Dylan & his friends want to meet so early anyway?

School was out for a week so why in the heck did they want to get up so early Monday morning?
We don't know what they planned to do either.

Dylan played baseball so why didn't he take his baseball glove to his dad's?

Since DR needed a ride to Bayfield and it was prearranged that he would leave with his dad in the morning, I wonder if MR had Dylan change his plans the night before so he'd be out of the house when Dylan disappeared?

That's what worries me. I hope LE has enough based on this specific area.

Right,
didn't I also read very early on that dads phone was also offline for hours after Dylan's? IIRC

Where was dad all night according to his cell phone if I am recalling that wrong?

Have always wondered myself what he did from the time 'Dylan went to sleep' till the next morning when Dylan was first reported to be 'out like a light' but then 'acknowledged dad's shaking him and knew dad had to leave'.
But in reality, its about a 24-hour time span, with the exception of the time he got Dylan at the airport, went to hellmart, then nothing, then his few errands (yes, accounted for) but then nothing from 11:30 on (minus his 'texts all afternoon to Dylan, which he can do from anywhere, really) until 4:30 or so.
With the exception of those few things, that's at least 16 hours we don't know what he was doing. Just sayin'. Very peculiar we have no tighter timeline for Mark.

Not without you immediately knowing! Do you also have an iPhone? That makes it super easy to use.

Only down side, they can also see where you are at all times.

Yes! I just got an iphone 5 after reading the glowing reviews in these Dylan threads. : )

I don't care if she knows where I am, just as long as she doesn't know what I'm doing! *lol* jk

Oh please girl no need for apologies there are screw ups, misquotes, broken quotes, and links a plenty all around this and all forums..trust me we all do it and still for the most part, most everyone still ends up understanding exactly what you meant regardless of any mishaps..lol

I take it you've forgiven me for my last week's CALL TO ATTENTION opening line that I began my lovely ALL CAPITALIZED POST with(ie. "LOOK HERE!")..:blushing:..honestly it was meant as a call to attention, but not meant to in any way offend:blushing:.. I immediately went back in and edited it out after you called me out on my "LOOK HERE!" opening line..:hug:

Roflmao! Hugs! No, I wasn't offended! I was just looking for an excuse to get off and go to sleep!

For the record, it takes a lot to offend me. I've never once been truly offended on a message board. Miffed, sure. I wasn't in the least miffed either.

I dont think we know where dad was all night.
Remember some of us asked if he went out?

If you look at the timeline MR was unaccounted for between the hours of approximately 8pm Sunday to 8am Monday.

According to MR Dylan went to sleep Sunday night so I am assuming he told PPD he was home and did the same.

12 hours is a lot of time.......

True, but don't most people go where they are familiar and comfortable?

Well, if Mark really was working as a truck driver recently, he'd have plenty of opportunities to get familiar and feel comfortable with a variety of areas. jmo

Am curious about the 'paperwork' he was handing in to teh employer. Was this the annual 'change your insurance plan' paperwork or 'new hire' paper work? Anyone know?

BBM~~~~~

Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members