CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is not just a 'he said/she said' in the case of dad having sex outside in view of the family home. Because there were 'witnesses'---his sons. :mad:

Also, in the case where dad was arrested for menacing/assault/child abuse etc, it was a NEIGHBOR that called the cops, not mom. So it is not just a 'he said/she said situation. There were witnesses to Dad's volatility and temper tantrums.

Yes, I do think there is substance to the hot head/temper part. It's documented in other areas.

Regarding witnesses: I would still want to have an outside version of it. We know it was said that there were witnesses, but we don't see anyone else's account. I don't know what went down. I was raised around enough dysfunction to know that perspective get really messed up, *especially* when everyone is drinking. (which we don't know!!) I've watched as something went from a theoretical to joint belief that it actually happened. Alcohol is a strange thing when you add it in mass volume to a dysfunctional group.

I was raised around people who made claims like that, and there was always some truth- but if you were the sober one (as I always was) it looks way different than it did to everyone else. At the risk of exposing more about myself than I like to, I had a very similar situation with my step mom and a neighbor man. It went way out of control and eventually led to her trying to run him over in a car. Then she evaded police and wouldn't pull over for them. And she never faced charges for it, they let it go. They put her in a mental hospital instead for about a week, and I was charged with taking care of her kids in her house completely by myself. And that brings me to another thing- they were already separated, but basically lived on the same street. Yeah.

In my case, my step mom was by far the crazy one. She would lock herself in room in a RAGE until she looked like she'd been beat up. She would BEAT my dad with two fists and if he tried to hold her arms away she would immediately scream abuse and yell at me that I was her witness that he was abusive. And she went into abuse protection homes on way more than one occasion. She's still living a dysfunctional life, while my Dad remarried and has a normal, healthy, happy relationship. He tried way too long to make that one work.

I'm not applying this to ER, because this us someone else's baggage. I don't have ANY reason to believe ER is ANYTHING like this. NONE. My only point is that at Dylan's age I was around this kind of dysfunction, and IMO how drunk people tell the story the following day is not at all what really happened. So if there were multiple people drinking, it's really really hard to say what actually went down that night. JMO

Leaving here shortly with a group from Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Tesuque, etc. to head to Vallecito. We are all accomplished hikers/mountain bikers with our own equipment/food/water in tow. The weather is going to turn on/about late Saturday/Sunday with first snow coming.

I'll take all your thoughts and prayers with me. Peace.

OH how wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!:great:

leaving here shortly with a group from santa fe, los alamos, tesuque, etc. To head to vallecito. We are all accomplished hikers/mountain bikers with our own equipment/food/water in tow. The weather is going to turn on/about late saturday/sunday with first snow coming.

thank you!!!

Lord, please....let us find something to lead us to Dylan. I pray something is found tomorrow in the search. Too much time is passing.

Leaving here shortly with a group from Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Tesuque, etc. to head to Vallecito. We are all accomplished hikers/mountain bikers with our own equipment/food/water in tow. The weather is going to turn on/about late Saturday/Sunday with first snow coming.

Praying for your safety in travel....and a fruitful search. Thank you for going, Ransom.

I don't care if the charges were dismissed or not. He still admittedly had public sex, right OUTSIDE his family home, with his sons inside, able to see him. That is what I find disturbing. I don't really care if the charges stuck or not or if they were divorced or married. He was still acting like a drunken fool and hurt and humiliated his sons very much. I think it shows his volatility and his very poor decision making skills. JMO

BBM:
No, he did not admit to this. If you have a MSM report of this ... please link. TIA.

Godspeed Ransom! Bring that boy home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you for going and trying to help, keeping you in my thoughts. love, love love and appreciation to you.

Forgive me for sorta changing the subject here.

Can anyone give a good reason for LE refusing help from proven sources?

If I remember correctly, they discouraged people from searching previously... now they are refusing professional search and rescue teams?

Am I the only one that finds this suspicious?

Also... why have they withheld the last "ping" location from the cellphone?
Usually when LE reaches a dead end, they begin releasing information in hopes of getting public assistance.
They are already cutting back officers on the case, but not reaching out for help.
Doesn't sound right to me.

BBM:
No, he did not admit to this. If you have a MSM report of this ... please link. TIA.

I thought that was her accusation too, it was in her words, right? He didn't admit to it? Just checking that I have my facts straight and didn't read it wrong.:waitasec:

Mod Request:

Can someone give me a link to the info on tomorrow's search for Dylan Redwine?

I would like to put the info in the notices so locals will have the info handy and can participate.

TIA!

:tyou:

Nevermind. :iamashamed:

I found the links back thread where Tricia had already asked.

Thanks much you guys!

THANK YOU so very much for doing this. May the gods be with you and allow you to bring sweet Dylan home. :rose::star::rose:

THANK YOU so very much for doing this. May the gods be with you and allow you to bring sweet Dylan home. :rose::star::rose:

The phrase "May the gods" totally forced me to finish with "be ever in your favor" :floorlaugh: Too much Hunger Games.

Isnt the opposite direction from airport heading towards where Dylan's friends live? :confused:

Maybe I worded it badly. Let me try this again. Not going by any maps posted for reference points on them, ok, lets say the airport is point 'a', the lake they initially searched as point 'b'. The lake is about 4-5 miles from dad's house? Dad is about 20 miles from the airport was it? Just got the impression that there was at least a 20 mile distance between the airport and the lake, thus 'opposite' direction? Does that make sense? The lake is closer to dad's home, but now they are searching near the airport and the path he's taking to his house from the airport, thus' opposite' direction.

Thank you, Ransom. Please be safe and please, please be careful. Hopefully, you guys will find something to lead to Dylan.

(((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member