CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a crime scene than he would have needed time to clean it up. And his co-workers would have noticed something amiss. I know when I get my car washed or detailed everyone notices it, I can't imagine a work vehicle getting cleaned to remove evidence and nobody noticing.

I dunno about work hours at this place but a lot of "blue collar" jobs start earlier than 8 because they may need to meet and be at the worksite by then. Ask me when the landscapers start mowing the lawn at my apartment complex!

I can sure see scenarios that would have taken considerable time, true. But there are also ones that could have been pretty fast.

Ugh. I started to type some specifics but I just can't do it. It just makes me sick. But if you use your imagination, you can come up with ones that could put MR home in bed asleep before 10:00 pm, with no blood in any vehicle, work or personal. And with work truck returned to the business before driving his personal truck home. :(. Business done within an hour after airport pickup.

You know, just about anything is open so far. Many possibilities, so I think yes. But it's the probabilities that tend to lessen the odds.

Well, just for one night, could we ALL discuss possibilities of things that might have happened to DR without including rehashed discussions of MR or ER? Surely, between all of us, we could come up with other viable possibilities.

You mean M. Devlin who kidnapped Shaun I believe. He last worked at a pizza place.

Uh oh...did I use the wrong last name? I meant the shaun who was suspected in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn. Sorry about that...after a while...all the names...

*sigh*

I am not familiar with the terrain in the area where MR's home is located. Could it be possible that DR got wedged in a crevice, fell into a well, fell into an abandoned mineshaft, etc.?

Money Girl, you think like me. I've thought of these things and got asked why Dylan would go to a mine or be around an open well. I never got anyone interested in discussing these things.

For me, I don't know if there are any mines around there or not, but I was thinking if he went exploring in an area where he knew there was a mine and got stuck, that could be why he disappeared.

Or if he walked in an area that had a well covered by ground cover and he didn't see it, and stepped onto it, he could have gone down a well.

That's why I think it's important for LE to keep an open mind and consider these things because if Dylan did one of these things, it is of the essence and he needs to be found.

If Dylan's phone was actually shut off at 8pm on Sunday and never turned on again, that is a big problem, IMO. I can't think of any reason he would do that. Wish we knew for sure, 100%.

Well, just for one night, could we ALL discuss possibilities of things that might have happened to DR without including rehashed discussions of MR or ER? Surely, between all of us, we could come up with other viable possibilities.

You can ask, but I doubt that'll work.

Downtown Durango, on 3rd street.....

Ransom, do you think if Dylan's body was put into the river (by anyone, not pointing fingers!) would it have been caught/seen by now?

Uh oh...did I use the wrong last name? I meant the shaun who was suspected in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn. Sorry about that...after a while...all the names...

*sigh*

I know. Too many names and easily done.

If it was a crime scene than he would have needed time to clean it up. And his co-workers would have noticed something amiss. I know when I get my car washed or detailed everyone notices it, I can't imagine a work vehicle getting cleaned to remove evidence and nobody noticing.

I dunno about work hours at this place but a lot of "blue collar" jobs start earlier than 8 because they may need to meet and be at the worksite by then. Ask me when the landscapers start mowing the lawn at my apartment complex!

it depends on what happened how much clean up would be needed. nothing might have occured at that point and there could be nothing more than a hair or two of fingerprints in the vehicle.

I could also be barking up the wrong tree altogether

Here is a thought I have been pondering (even though I still feel MR has something to do with this)....if MR is guilty, why on earth would he not say Dylan was gone in the morning when he woke up to check on him? Wouldn't that make more sense if he was guilty? Thoughts?

If Dylan was killed outside somewhere and left would there be a decomp scent on the killer that could be transferred to their vehicle or home? Would dogs be able to pick it up if contact with the body was minimal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ransom, do you think if Dylan's body was put into the river (by anyone, not pointing fingers!) would it have been caught/seen by now?

The rivers/creeks are low right now because of the dought. I would think it would have been spotted, unless hung up on limbs/debris in the river. Not as many people out mountain biking, hiking, etc. as there are during the "season".

Right! Got it!
Look, if my child/stepchild were missing I would do anything to find them! Rule me out till the cows come home! I'm just saying that he was probably lying in some context. Which is probably what kept them giving him polys. I'm glad he kept going with them no matter what!
Now, how about MR? How many has he taken?

I suspect at least one. Who knows? He may have a lawyer who told him to stop doing it once he gave the one. And honestly, if he had the one, LE has not released the results of it so we don't even know if he passed and has not needed another one, if he took the first one to start with.

Money Girl, you think like me. I've thought of these things and got asked why Dylan would go to a mine or be around an open well. I never got anyone interesting in discussing these things.

For me, I don't know if there are any mines around there or not, but I was thinking if he went exploring in an area where he knew there was a mine and got stuck, that could be why he disappeared.

Or if he walked in an area that had a well covered by ground cover and he didn't see it, and stepped onto it, he could have gone down a well.

That's why I think it's important for LE to keep an open mind and consider these things because if Dylan did one of these things, I'm is of the essence and he needs to be found.

IIRC the ground around there is rock hard, so hard that the letterbox poles go in buckets not the ground.

would that make mines and wells possible?

Here is a thought I have been pondering (even though I still feel MR has something to do with this)....if MR is guilty, why on earth would he not say Dylan was gone in the morning when he woke up to check on him? Wouldn't that make more sense if he was guilty? Thoughts?

He took off walking while I was gone sounds much more believable than he ran away from the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night or someone took him from the house while I slept. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Idon'tneedthesame
Wow, that was beautifully said, thank you. I feel very much the same way. I remember when Breeann Rodriguez was missing, a lot of people accused her parents. It broke my heart. I can't imagine the agony of searching for a missing child and having people make accusations. How hurtful. I refuse to come here and break tos by calling this man a murderer, and deep down in my heart I think there's a part of me that believes he would never hurt his son.

BBM

Thank you for posting my exact thoughts and feelings! Great post.

I feel the exact same way. I keep reading all these hurtful things about him that are being speculated that he did and I keep thinking, "What if he's innocent, what if he didn't do this?" And I can't even imagine the pain that must be giving him to add to the pain of not knowing where his son is, and what happened to him. I feel this is victimizing him twice. Somehow we are forgetting that he is likely a victim in all of this as well and it's being compounded with all these accusations. It's just sad. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove