CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not on the frontage rd or CR 231...it's pretty secluded

213? That side is, but it looks the other side has a bunch of shopping centers and such, at least closer to town. Wouldn't someone still see you?

http://binged.it/VT0zMz

Also, how deep/wide is that river? I'm wondering if a body was dumped there, would it wash ashore or get caught in underbrush or something. I know a lot of bodies dumped in rivers have been found this way, but I guess it depends on the river. I don't know much about the Animas.

But I wonder if there are any spots that are more covered or hidden from view?

as well as the cover of darkness..this combined with the above or even the cover of darkness alone goes a long way in being able to elude being visibly detected by any passers by who notably are not of a frame of mind to be searching or looking for someone possibly off the sides of a road..much different if there were passers by they would be going about their merry way with no inkling of a need to be noticing anyone or anything..

found an interesting comment on Nancy Grace's facebook, if I had to take a guess I'd say it was made by MRs first wife.

if anyone else wants to go find it its in the comments of the section where she has the photo of dylan in shirt and tie, be warned theres hundreds of comments.

213? That side is, but it looks the other side has a bunch of shopping centers and such, at least closer to town. Wouldn't someone still see you?

http://binged.it/VT0zMz

Also, how deep/wide is that river? I'm wondering if a body was dumped there, would it wash ashore or get caught in underbrush or something. I know a lot of bodies dumped in rivers have been found this way, but I guess it depends on the river. I don't know much about the Animas.

Google maps is confusing because one portion says it's CR 231 & below that it says CR 213...but I'm not sure of the depth of the river..it doesn't appear to be very deep. I was just saying there are some secluded roads near United Pipeline, and how odd I think it is that McDonalds & Walmart are so near to that place of employment.

I'm curious if he has a company truck, or a work truck of his own, or warehouse/shop access, etc.

I know each case is different and no one dislikes comparisons more than I do, but Amber DuBois' stepfather took 8 LD tests, trying to get himself ruled out. I am not sure that he succeeded, until the killer was found, but he did try.

I'm not real schooled about LDTs, but I would expect that this particular person was lying about various things.
Jmo

The volume of tips received on the tip-line is keeping several investigators, both locally and out of the area busy. Tips have come in from across the US and are continuing to come in. The tips include information relative to theories, items, locations and persons

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

I can about imagine all the tips they are receiving regarding theories and persons...

Google maps is confusing because one portion says it's CR 231 & below that it says CR 213...but I'm not sure of the depth of the river..it doesn't appear to be very deep. I was just saying there are some secluded roads near United Pipeline, and how odd I think it is that McDonalds & Walmart are so near to that place of employment.

I'm curious if he has a company truck, or a work truck of his own, or warehouse/shop access, etc.

omg could a vehicle have been swapped from personal to a work one?

we know they are supposed to be near that location on the sunday night most likely around the time that Dylans phone went off

is it plausible? it could be if nothing was found on or in MRs vehicles

we know they are supposed to be near that location on the sunday night most likely around the time that Dylans phone went off

Good idea.

Trying to follow.

MR picks up DR in his personal or work vehicle? (Airport cameras/parking will probably capture the vehicle he was in, whatever it was.)

Does crime in one vehicle and swaps it out for the other? But since (as far as we know) all his personal vehicles were home and have been searched (and apparently nothing incriminating found), he must have done it in work vehicle.

But the police would have known about the work vehicle and would have wondered why MR picked up Dylan in work truck but arrives home in personal vehicle.

Plus he'd have to clean out the work vehicle sometime, not make co-workers suspicious ("who washed the truck last night?")...

I follow what you mean though. I'm not sure if police regularly search work vehicles, but judging from how often they are cleaned especially the interior, evidence should still be there.

I'm not real schooled about LDTs, but I would expect that this particular person was lying about various things.
Jmo

(Regarding Amber DuBois case/stepfather) Possibly, but my point is that he knew he was innocent so he kept trying to pass. He may have been one of those people who is just not a good subject. I know he also had done some things unusual to his routine on the day in question, making him look more suspicious to LE.

why is it odd that a business is located near Walmart or McDonalds? I don't think that was the name of the company that MR drove trucks for. I'll have to go look.

The river is not deep.

IMO its of course "possible" that Dylan had a secret burner phone, but what IYO would be a reason for him to have a secretive burner phone that no one knew about?

It is possible that a sexual predator that he met online could have provided him one.

(Regarding Amber DuBois case/stepfather) Possibly, but my point is that he knew he was innocent so he kept trying to pass. He may have been one of those people who is just not a good subject. I know he also had done some things unusual to his routine on the day in question, making him look more suspicious to LE.

Right! Got it!
Look, if my child/stepchild were missing I would do anything to find them! Rule me out till the cows come home! I'm just saying that he was probably lying in some context. Which is probably what kept them giving him polys. I'm glad he kept going with them no matter what!
Now, how about MR? How many has he taken?

why is it odd that a business is located near Walmart or McDonalds? I don't think that was the name of the company that MR drove trucks for. I'll have to go look.

The river is not deep.

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart

Mark Redwine worked at United Pipeline Systems in April 2010 when a kitchen fire caused heavy damage to his house.

The person who answered the telephone Tuesday at the company in Bodo Industrial Park said, “I’m not going to give out any information at this time” when asked if Redwine still is employed there.

Trying to follow.

MR picks up DR in his personal or work vehicle? (Airport cameras/parking will probably capture the vehicle he was in, whatever it was.)

Does crime in one vehicle and swaps it out for the other? But since (as far as we know) all his personal vehicles were home and have been searched (and apparently nothing incriminating found), he must have done it in work vehicle.

But the police would have known about the work vehicle and would have wondered why MR picked up Dylan in work truck but arrives home in personal vehicle.

Plus he'd have to clean out the work vehicle sometime, not make co-workers suspicious ("who washed the truck last night?")...

I follow what you mean though. I'm not sure if police regularly search work vehicles, but judging from how often they are cleaned especially the interior, evidence should still be there.

sort of except I thoguht maybe picked Dylan up in his own vehicle does the walmart and maybe McDs then says he needs to drop by pipeline, something happens there when they are out of his vehicle and he uses a work vehicle for a while and comes back and picks his vehicle up.

we know LE wanted all sorts of video from sunday night and monday morning they might have been looking for his vehicles and his companies work vehicles. woudl someone take notice of a work vehicle for pipeline if it went near nighthorse as an example?

Wow, that was beautifully said, thank you. I feel very much the same way. I remember when Breeann Rodriguez was missing, a lot of people accused her parents. It broke my heart. I can't imagine the agony of searching for a missing child and having people make accusations. How hurtful. I refuse to come here and break tos by calling this man a murderer, and deep down in my heart I think there's a part of me that believes he would never hurt his son.

BBM

Thank you for posting my exact thoughts and feelings! Great post.

sort of except I thoguht maybe picked Dylan up in his own vehicle does the walmart and maybe McDs then says he needs to drop by pipeline, something happens there when they are out of his vehicle and he uses a work vehicle for a while and comes back and picks his vehicle up.

we know LE wanted all sorts of video from sunday night and monday morning they might have been looking for his vehicles and his companies work vehicles. woudl someone take notice of a work vehicle for pipeline if it went near nighthorse as an example?

I keep in mind, this is not a stupid man!

Or it could be possible that he didn't do anything if nothing was found on or in his vehicles. Maybe he took a taxi! :banghead:

please don't bang your head, I'm trying to think of any possibility, IMO we would be remiss if we just ignored things because we don't want to consider MR because of who he is.

I'm considering location probability and phone shut down in that theory

I am still on the fence but I need to look at every possible angle I can think of I'm sorry if thats upsetting you, my ultimate focus is finding Dylan.

and people if I muddle my words up and make silly typos please excuse me I only managed 2 hours sleep

OK, so you think maybe the scene of the crime was at his workplace? Or in a work vehicle?

I think if he borrowed the work vehicle for any length of time (meaning he didn't return it before people started coming to work the next morning) that would have raised a lot of suspicions and someone would have told police. And if that was the case, then that would mean that he couldn't have gotten home "on time" that evening - if at all, he would have gotten back extremely late and all it takes is the one guy down the block with insomnia that night to notice you are pulling in at 3am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams