Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YT upload date 9/12/24.

I'd heard this before but this is the first time I can confirm from JS own words: JS tells police that she takes a high dose of Vitamin D because she had gastric bypass surgery a few years ago, and her Vitamin levels affected. Around the 11 minute mark.

Has anybody heard that SS also had weight loss surgery? I want to say the first time I heard this about JS was on Telemundo but I was never able to get the report translated but at the time, I wondered if the use of male pronouns implied they both had the surgery. MOO

she tracks her period's on a calendar app, Jenn said the last one she tracked was Jan 1, she said "I must have missed it this month, or else maddie never told me " The cop asks her do you find that odd? and she says yes because maddi usually tells her., (shes assuming maddi had one) It's now feb 29 ( interview date) she would be 1 month Late, thats not late, thats missed altogether.
Jenn says they're irregular, sometimes it's late and sometimes lasts a long time, so what exactly is she tracking? the irregularities?? How do you track an irregular period ( very irregular it sounds like) in order to prepare for supplies ?? she buys supplies every 2 months, So what exactly are you tracking? and why?
If Jenn is unaware of the feb one, because maddi allegedly never told her, then she also missed the signs that she had it at all. ( the tender breasts the terrible cramps she said maddi usually complained about) because she is unaware of it. !!! why didnt she notice the lateness on her period tracker and ask?
For someone who uses a tracker, she is acting like " no Biggie" ( I must have missed it) as if it was as minor as not bringing your library books back on time.
If you had no idea about anything going on, and your daughter is missing and the cop says he can pretty much guarantee she was not taken by anyone else, and Stephan was the only one ever with her, and then he starts asking about her period? and there is no reaction like . " omg what are you saying ,why are you asking, you don't think...?"
I dont know sounds a little fishy
time stamped at about 2:04:00

Last edited:
she tracks her period's on a calendar app, Jenn said the last one she tracked was Jan 1, she said "I must have missed it this month, or else maddie never told me " The cop asks her do you find that odd? and she says yes because maddi usually tells her., (shes assuming maddi had one) It's now feb 29 ( interview date) she would be 1 month Late, thats not late, thats missed altogether.
Jenn says they're irregular, sometimes it's late and sometimes lasts a long time, so what exactly is she tracking? the irregularities?? How do you track an irregular period ( very irregular it sounds like) in order to prepare for supplies ?? she buys supplies every 2 months, So what exactly are you tracking? and why?
If Jenn is unaware of the feb one, because maddi allegedly never told her, then she also missed the signs that she had it at all. ( the tender breasts the terrible cramps she said maddi usually complained about) because she is unaware of it. !!! why didnt she notice the lateness on her period tracker and ask?
For someone who uses a tracker, she is acting like " no Biggie" ( I must have missed it) as if it was as minor as not bringing your library books back on time.
If you had no idea about anything going on, and your daughter is missing and the cop says he can pretty much guarantee she was not taken by anyone else, and Stephan was the only one ever with her, and then he starts asking about her period? and there is no reaction like . " omg what are you saying ,why are you asking, you don't think...?"
I dont know sounds a little fishy
time stamped at about 2:04:00
At 1.44.54 it is the interview with a best friend of MS. At the end of that segment.

It stated;
Redacted told me that redacted typically got her menstrual cycle 2 day's before she did. Except for last month when redacted got hers a week or two after redacted got hers. Redacted told me that they did not have a conversation as to why her menstrual cycle was late.

At 1.44.54 it is the interview with a best friend of MS. At the end of that segment.

It stated;
Redacted told me that redacted typically got her menstrual cycle 2 day's before she did. Except for last month when redacted got hers a week or two after redacted got hers. Redacted told me that they did not have a conversation as to why her menstrual cycle was late.
So maybe she did get it and just never told her mom this time?

Last edited:
and I have to also say that if its true that she had one on Jan 1, and Stephan hadn't been there in January , she couldnt be pregnant.
Do we know that JS tracked it on Jan 1 or are we going only by what she said? Did she show the app to the cops? Is she trying to make it look like she couldn't have known?

The birthday party picture got people talking. IMO, think she looked more swollen than month one.

So maybe she did get it and just never told her mom this time?
I think that's the opportunity the officer gave to JS when he asked who empties the garbage. JS said MS used pads which means would be evidence in the household garbage. IIRC, JS didn't answer the question about who empties the garbage.

I think pregnancy is a strong possibility as motive. I thought it was creepy when SS told officers that MS had a crush and that she confided in him and JS. Maybe so, but I find it super cringe this grown man was talking to a 12yo girl about her crushes, and - this is a dark thought - I wonder if he encouraged her to be intimate with her crush so a pregnancy could be blamed on some kid from school. Of course, that is risky because DNA testing would prove the father, but I do wonder if SS considered that plan.

I also found JS's question about how long SS would be in prison surprising, and I wonder if the two of them talked about how long he would be in prison if authorities discovered he fathered a baby with MS - and they decided it was worth the risk to get rid of that possibility of prison by getting rid of MS.

Apologies for these dark thoughts that might be way off base. Listening to the interviews has influenced my thinking and I admit I'm ready to think the worst of these two. But, it is just speculation.

jmopinion at the moment

Last edited:
Do we know that JS tracked it on Jan 1 or are we going only by what she said? Did she show the app to the cops? Is she trying to make it look like she couldn't have known?

The birthday party picture got people talking. IMO, think she looked more swollen than month one.
You are exactly right we dont actually know anything or sure. I was going by what she said, doesn't mean it true, right out of the horses mouth and you still have to confirm it.

I also found JS's question about how long SS would be in prison surprising, and I wonder if the two of them talked about how long he would be in prison if authorities discovered he fathered a baby with MS - and they decided it was worth the risk to get rid of that possibility of prison by getting rid of MS.

Apologies for these dark thoughts that might be way off base. Listening to the interviews has influenced my thinking and I admit I'm ready to think the worst of these two. But, it is just speculation.

jmopinion at the moment
I thought her saying "please tell me it's sooo long , like 2 life sentences" or something like that, she must have meant one for SA and one for murder? Right?
She sounded practised to me, and I even hate to say that because I have no baseline to compare her too, it's just a feeling you get when things dont flow the usual way.
There were a few things that didnt sit right but I pass them off as too minor to worry about. They are slight contradictions to what she has said previously or she stumbles with her narrative and says oh I already told you that, like shes checking off a mental list. Now I wanna listen again for the exact words.

The dark thoughts, we all get them , how can you not, Its true crime, Its all dark. Everyone likes to hear theories, or things they never thought of, thats what makes this forum so interesting. Never know what turns out to be true.

YT upload date 9/12/24.

I'd heard this before but this is the first time I can confirm from JS own words: JS tells police that she takes a high dose of Vitamin D because she had gastric bypass surgery a few years ago, and her Vitamin levels affected. Around the 11 minute mark.

Has anybody heard that SS also had weight loss surgery? I want to say the first time I heard this about JS was on Telemundo but I was never able to get the report translated but at the time, I wondered if the use of male pronouns implied they both had the surgery. MOO
I did read early on that she had weight loss surgery. I don't recall that it was mentioned if the surgery was the gastric sleeve or the RNY. Most individuals who’ve undergone bypass are usually super slim at least the first few years post-surgery. I had the RNY 15+ years ago.

Around 7:40
"Even I wasn't comfortable with it. It doesn't look right. It just doesn't seem right. I'm not comfortable with it Maddie, you've got to sleep with me. And I told them that. But there were times when they begged for sleepovers, they were like, please, please, please, we just want to stay up watching movies. And I'd be too tired to stay up late so said, fine, just do it, but just this once."
Investigator: When did you start being comfortable with it?
"I don't know if I was ever comfortable with it"
Investigator: But you told them on Sunday night to go sleep together.

"Even I wasn't comfortable with it. It doesn't look right. It just doesn't seem right. I'm not comfortable with it Maddie, you've got to sleep with me. And I told them that. But there were times when they begged for sleepovers, they were like, please, please, please, we just want to stay up watching movies. And I'd be too tired to stay up late so said, fine, just do it, but just this once."
It's like she knows all the things she SHOULD think and feel but doesn't, and fails at every turn to be convincing because she really doesn't care that all this happened on her watch, and her actions show the truth of that.

MOO

Beyond the obvious weirdness of this, I also find it telling that she describes it as the two of them asking her permission for a sleepover with movies. It's like she is his mom and he is a perpetual, irresponsible kid.

Yuck. (understatement)

jmo

Beyond the obvious weirdness of this, I also find it telling that she describes it as the two of them asking her permission for a sleepover with movies. It's like she is his mom and he is a perpetual, irresponsible kid.

Yuck. (understatement)

jmo
It smacks to me of trying to 'spread the blame' and make Madeline equally responsible as SS for her own rape.

It's a fiction.

I doubt there was ever a 'sleepover' where Madeline got to watch her movie unmolested.

We know he was transactional like that, from the 'you want the phone, you suck it' video.

MOO

I did read early on that she had weight loss surgery. I don't recall that it was mentioned if the surgery was the gastric sleeve or the RNY. Most individuals who’ve undergone bypass are usually super slim at least the first few years post-surgery. I had the RNY 15+ years ago.
I think they both did, (gastric sleeve) didn't he have that done also? I could be wrong but I remember someone saying that was what they had in common in the beginning and the reason they started talking. It was way back, so Id be here for days looking for a source, anyone else remember that?

Yuck. (understatement)

jmo
and at the same time it appears like she totally depends on him too. for taking care of Maddi or I mean for being the fox outside the henhouse. She calls the shots a lot so I don't think she was afraid of him at all.

It's like she knows all the things she SHOULD think and feel but doesn't, and fails at every turn to be convincing because she really doesn't care that all this happened on her watch, and her actions show the truth of that.

MOO
Exactly! Her excuses don't even make sense.
She wasn't comfortable with her ex-boyfriend and her daughter sleeping in the same bed, yet she sends them out to sleep together.
She didn't see Madeline that morning, yet she wanted to believe she did so she said she saw her. She doesn't cry or show emotion when told her daughter is likely dead, and yet bursts into tears when she sees her boyfriend being sexual with Maddie in photos.
She didn't suspect anything of SS abusing her daughter, and yet her greatest fear was a Woody Allen scenario between them.
She's so out of it IMO. Not dealing with reality.
MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove
Back