CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but I dont think they want to take that chance.

I dont think they believe Dylan is alive so if they catch the guy that did it today or tomorrow it wont make any diff. The outcome will still be the same. So they take their time and dot all the I's and cross all their t's.

How exactly are they going to catch the guy that did "it" when they don't even know what "it" is??

To charge someone with murder, LE has to have some proof, and right now they don't seem to have anything to indicate he was murdered. Cases have been prosecuted with no body, but none where someone just disappeared leaving no sign that something happened to them, or what that something is.
Just the fact that he is missing is not enough, IMO. There seems to be no proof that he was at the home, but there is no proof that he wasn't there, either.

I have held my breath long enough, let me introduce myself, I am MR's first ex wife. I joined this website because I saw that you all were looking up information on my children. They are innocent, they are hurting, they are real.

Go for it, check me out, email me, google me, do whatever you want. My name is Elizabeth J Roser, it changed to Redwine after we got divorced and it is now Horvath.

Let me tell you something about MR, the mods can stop me, but honestly I am absolutely sick by all of this.

We did not have the perfect marriage, young, niave, whatever. But he did act like a father to my daughter, we created two wonderful, beautiful, caring boys. He was not nice, he is a manipulator, a con artist and an abuser.

I'm done being nice, I'm done being evasive. I will allow all of you to look up our court records, look up our police reports. Mark is NOT a nice person. I'll go to court and defend that statement. There is not enough time or space for me to say what all he did to me and my children.

Have any of you wondered why two of his children refuse to talk to him, but they have a connection with Elaine? That is because she was the person that I felt would care for my children, would make sure they were taken care of. I have not spent a lot of time with her, but I can tell you this, I would trust her with my grandchildren any time, any day, any where. But I sure as heck would not Mark to even know they exist.

Did any of you wonder why it was that he never particpated in a search until AFTER the media was involved. Why his comments are directed toward Elaine knowing everything vs where is my son? The guy is nuts! He abused me, check the records, he abused our children, check the records. I have no doubt that Mark did something IMO.

I don't know all the rules on this site, I don't know if I'm out of line. I just don't know. But what I can tell you is that I have children, (yes they are adults) and grandchildren, that know this man more than any of you will ever know him. They are scared for Dylan, they hurt for Dylan and they worry about Dylan. I as a mother, cry, pray and hurt for Elaine each and every second of every day. Ask yourselves, why would WE, people that Mark has not been involved with (oh other than to sign over custody of his two children) in over 8 years care more about this than Mark.

As an FYI, Mark and I just got done with court in about 2003 or 2004 and we divorced in 1989. He finally gave up his parental rights to his children, as long as I forego the $40000 + in unpaid child support.

He is a smoot operator and knows how to work people, just be careful.

Thank you so much azgrandma for being so candid and for putting yourself out there for Dylan. I suspected everything you have written about the minute I saw that uncut raw interview of MR.

I have to say that if I were the family, and I believed that MR may have lost his temper and done the unthinkable, I guess I'd probably insist on knowing when LE can verify the absolute last known time that Dylan and MR were in Durango and where, then start there, driving towards Vallecito at that exact time and try to figure out where they might have been at the time all contact with that phone stopped, taking into consideration whether MR was known for pushing the speed limit on these roads. I suppose I'd be driving endlessly up and down side roads, laneways etc, looking for some evidence that the vehicle may have pulled off the road somewhere and of course looking for the phone. I think the phone was broken in an altercation myself. For some reason I also think the backpack made it to the house and was discarded later. I'd try it in the dark first, looking for obvious pull off areas that can be seen in the dark, and then go back in the day to search. I have to assume that LE have considered this but I know how daunting a task it is so I'm not sure if they have attempted to look in any of these areas.

I wonder if MR was known to carry cash around with him and pay for things with that rather than debit. Or was he known to carry little cash and pay for most things by debit? I am trying to figure out the gas situation with the truck to see if LE has determined what the time span between the last two gas fillups were and how much gas was in the vehicle when they took it.

MOO

I think we are really overthinking the lack of McDonalds photos, and the lack of MR at Walmart photos.

For the first few weeks, we didn't have any photos of Dylan at Walmart. Nada. We all clamored for it. And finally we got it, and what did we learn?

DR was at Walmart. Seriously, that's it. He may not look particularly enthusiastic, but I've been to many Walmarts and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who looked excited to be there.

One more thing...I have know several men who have changed through the years. Personal experience

I have been looking for one of these men who have seen the error of their ways and taken responsibility for their mistakes of the past and have made a change for the better!

I have looked for many years, because my husband needs a good mentor. I have prayed, gone to church elders and ministers, and encouraged friendships with men whose wives tell me that their husbands treat them well.

:please: I'm still praying and encouraging and looking. Please send at least one of those changed men to central Texas, 'cause there is a big shortage here!

I think we are really overthinking the lack of McDonalds photos, and the lack of MR at Walmart photos.

For the first few weeks, we didn't have any photos of Dylan at Walmart. Nada. We all clamored for it. And finally we got it, and what did we learn?

DR was at Walmart. Seriously, that's it. He may not look particularly enthusiastic, but I've been to many Walmarts and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who looked excited to be there.

We have a missing boy everything is important!
He was supposed to be having a wonderful time with his father
Look at his face?
Id love to see dads face!

this was the last time anyone besides dad saw him!

Look at his face?

I don't think everything is important. You have to be able to determine what is important, because you can go into near-infinite detail and if you do, you miss the forest for the trees. Here's an example: we've talked about the names of MR's children from a previous marriage, but their names aren't important at all to this case.

I see his face. He looks like I did at 13 when I went to a Kmart (no Walmarts in our area.) How is his face supposed to look?

I have been looking for one of these men who have seen the error of their ways and taken responsibility for their mistakes of the past and have made a change for the better!

I have looked for many years, because my husband needs a good mentor. I have prayed, gone to church elders and ministers, and encouraged friendships with men whose wives tell me that their husbands treat them well.

:please: I'm still praying and encouraging and looking. Please send at least one of those changed men to central Texas, 'cause there is a big shortage here!

TGIR, thank you for sharing this. And while I hate to say this - it sounds like the problem isn't finding men who know how to act responsibly, but that your husband doesn't want to change and isn't listening. And if that is the case, no mentor will be able to help him change.

I must have missed this. Are you saying the night MR picked Dylan up at the airport mom and Cory were texting MR and no reply?

No when he went missing.
Did i say that night?
I said evening to me evening is 4 5 6pm etc

I dont think he answered their calls because he wasnt sure yet what he was going to say.

I don't think everything is important. You have to be able to determine what is important, because you can go into near-infinite detail and if you do, you miss the forest for the trees. Here's an example: we've talked about the names of MR's children from a previous marriage, but their names aren't important at all to this case.

I see his face. He looks like I did at 13 when I went to a Kmart (no Walmarts in our area.) How is his face supposed to look?

BBM - I agree.
But at the same time, help me understand then the importance of all the talk we just did about what ER said about polys on NG.

I agree with your initial statement "you have to be able to determine what is important..."

and IMO - what ER said on NG is not important in the grand scheme of finding out what happened to Dylan. Same with MR's previous kids.

But this is a discussion forum so.... as long as we're within TOS, it's all good...

What?
It is important this child was never seen again.
I also think the rest of this video is important.
the dynamics between dad and son the body language and what they bought?

As I see it there is a reason we are not seeing daddy.

All JMO

And he does not look happy.

Look at his face?

I believe that if Dylan and MR did appear together on the same camera at the Walmart and if everything looked hunky-dory, LE would have released at least one pic of them together to show that they both went in and then left the store together.

The only reason I can think of to crop Dad out of the pic would be if LE knew that showing MR could be construed as tainting public perception with an unflattering depiction of MR...say, if MR appeared to be angry or impaired in any way. Its sad but true that LE has to anticipate every possible defense tactic before making a move.

If MR appeared to be happy to be with Dylan and making an effort to include him in the choice of groceries, I think LE would have released video of them together instead of just tightly cropped pics.

MOO

What?
It is important this child was never seen again.
I also think the rest of this video is important.
the dynamics between dad and son the body language and what they bought?

As I see it there is a reason we are not seeing daddy.

All JMO

And he does not look happy.

As I said, he looks like I did when my parents brought me shopping to Kmart. I doubt I was particularly happy to be there either.

Police likely know what MR bought and if it is important to the case (i.e. paints him as a potential suspect/POI) then they should keep it secret until they have a case. If he bought stuff that doesn't paint him in that light, then the police probably aren't going to release it because it isn't relevant. Even if they did, we'd just have another thread discussing the hidden meaning of why he was buying Ho-Hos instead of Little Debbie.

I'm not sure why there haven't been any photos released of McD's unless there weren't any photos available - but what's important in my mind is confirming that he was there. That's all. No photo necessary if someone would just confirm that what was reported by MR had actually occurred. Then I could file that away as CHECK and move on to the next question in my mind - Did they make it to MR's home? Check or no check.... etc. etc. etc.

As I said, he looks like I did when my parents brought me shopping to Kmart. I doubt I was particularly happy to be there either.

Police likely know what MR bought and if it is important to the case (i.e. paints him as a potential suspect/POI) then they should keep it secret until they have a case. If he bought stuff that doesn't paint him in that light, then the police probably aren't going to release it because it isn't relevant. Even if they did, we'd just have another thread discussing the hidden meaning of why he was buying Ho-Hos instead of Little Debbie.

I agree and thanks for the chuckle..:floorlaugh:

I believe that if Dylan and MR did appear together on the same camera at the Walmart and if everything looked hunky-dory, LE would have released at least one pic of them together to show that they both went in and then left the store together.

The only reason I can think of to crop Dad out of the pic would be if LE knew that showing MR could be construed as tainting public perception with an unflattering depiction of MR...say, if MR appeared to be angry or impaired in any way. Its sad but true that LE has to anticipate every possible defense tactic before making a move.

If MR appeared to be happy to be with Dylan and making an effort to include him in the choice of groceries, I think LE would have released video of them together instead of just tightly cropped pics.

MOO

OR there was a case or two of beer in the cart OR something that might be construed as innocent/ damning like a big roll of heavy duty trashbags ( even though he may go through a box a week in his line of work ) or rope ( even though he may have broken his last week on his truck ) or storage containers ( even though he may have told Dylan they'd clean out the attic and donate some junk to charity) . I think there are lots of reasons they don't show dad... but I bet it's more what's in the buggy than what's on dad's expression.

It shows LE is following up to see IF MR's story is the truth as they should; it all starts there. If he is not telling the truth it is a whole 'nother scenario.

OR there was a case or two of beer in the cart OR something that might be construed as innocent/ damning like a big roll of heavy duty trashbags ( even though he may go through a box a week in his line of work ) or rope ( even though he may have broken his last week on his truck ) or storage containers ( even though he may have told Dylan they'd clean out the attic and donate some junk to charity) . I think there are lots of reasons they don't show dad... but I bet it's more what's in the buggy than what's on dad's expression.

Anyone care for a Ho Ho or a Little Debbie while I ponder that? LOL

BBM - I agree.
But at the same time, help me understand then the importance of all the talk we just did about what ER said about polys on NG.

I agree with your initial statement "you have to be able to determine what is important..."

and IMO - what ER said on NG is not important in the grand scheme of finding out what happened to Dylan. Same with MR's previous kids.

But this is a discussion forum so.... as long as we're within TOS, it's all good...

I agree with you about the _names_ of the previous children -- no one needs to know their names. I do believe, however, that their perceptions and experiences are important to hear -- not that they should be sleuthed, or anything else -- I'm referring to the article from MSM that was posted about one son, as well as azgrandma's words about their relationships. I am NOT suggesting that anyone do anything else.

Thank you so much azgrandma for being so candid and for putting yourself out there for Dylan. I suspected everything you have written about the minute I saw that uncut raw interview of MR.

I have to say that if I were the family, and I believed that MR may have lost his temper and done the unthinkable, I guess I'd probably insist on knowing when LE can verify the absolute last known time that Dylan and MR were in Durango and where, then start there, driving towards Vallecito at that exact time and try to figure out where they might have been at the time all contact with that phone stopped, taking into consideration whether MR was known for pushing the speed limit on these roads. I suppose I'd be driving endlessly up and down side roads, laneways etc, looking for some evidence that the vehicle may have pulled off the road somewhere and of course looking for the phone. I think the phone was broken in an altercation myself. For some reason I also think the backpack made it to the house and was discarded later. I'd try it in the dark first, looking for obvious pull off areas that can be seen in the dark, and then go back in the day to search. I have to assume that LE have considered this but I know how daunting a task it is so I'm not sure if they have attempted to look in any of these areas.

I wonder if MR was known to carry cash around with him and pay for things with that rather than debit. Or was he known to carry little cash and pay for most things by debit? I am trying to figure out the gas situation with the truck to see if LE has determined what the time span between the last two gas fillups were and how much gas was in the vehicle when they took it.

MOO

I just said this to someone in a PM but I wonder what MR's phone records for the days before Dylan's disappearance would show. Minus the 4 or so hours he is accounted for while running errands he had over 15 hours to hide Dylan. If the disappearance was premeditated then he had so much more time to plan things out and arrange a hiding spot. I fear this child may never be found unless something can be gleaned from phone records or a credit/debit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the _names_ of the previous children -- no one needs to know their names. I do believe, however, that their perceptions and experiences are important to hear.

I agree it would be nice to hear/know; however, unless something from them comes out in MSM I'm gonna just eat my HoHo and be satisfied I got a chocolate fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay