CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just confirms how different people can have totally different preceptions when seeing the very same thing. Actually he reminds me very much of Mark Lunsford when Jessie first went missing.

I have watched Mark speak quite a few times now and the more I do the more I believe he had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance. I do not have a feeling of being uncomfortable when listening and watching him speak whatsoever.

And as far as him smiling right before it started....the reporters job is to make the person being interviewed feel at ease. She could have told him anything right before they counted down to start the interview that made him have a quick smile. Believe it or not even those with missing children can smile every now and then. Marlene Lamar smiled too in some of her interviews with the media and yes she was raked over the coals for doing so at the time even though she had nothing whatsoever to do with the murder of her missing daughter.

I like it that when he is asked a question he is forthright and doesnt hestitate when answering. I also like that he seems to understand why Elaine lashed out at him because he does know he was the last to see Dylan and he was at his home.

He makes a lot of sense to me like questioning why it took the police so long to do a search warrant of his home when they could have done that on day one (and should imo.) He is right it has put the case back by the delay. That could have been done the day he went missing and they would be ahead of the investigation now.

IMO

Funny I believed Mark Lunsford, I do not believe Mark Redwine.

This just confirms how different people can have totally different preceptions when seeing the very same thing. Actually he reminds me very much of Mark Lunsford when Jessie first went missing.

I guess that's why they need actual evidence...
I didn't follow the Lunsford case so I can't compare.

Funny I believed Mark Lunsford, I do not believe Mark Redwine.

Well you and I were in a tiny minority then because the vast majority didnt believe Mark Lunsford and accused him of raping and then murdering his child before the real suspect was caught.

IMO

I guess that's why they need actual evidence...
I didn't follow the Lunsford case so I can't compare.

Yes, thats it Donjeta!:seeya:

There is a valid reason why people arent tried legally in the court of public opinion and are only found guilty or NG in a court of law backed by real evidence or lack of......:)

Well you and I were in a tiny minority then because the vast majority didnt believe Mark Lunsford and accused him of raping and then murdering his child before the real suspect was caught.

IMO

Such an awful case. I cannot imagine having to deal with everyone accusing you of raping and killing your child when you know you are innocent. Poor man :(

I see what i see!

If you saw this pic at any other time and had no idea its a missing child you would probably see the same thing.
A child that dosent look happy.

Im not speculating at why he looks the way he does. But it does make ya wonder dosent it?

I thought that when I looked at several of his pictures. What is it supposed to make me think?

I thought that when I looked at several of his pictures. What is it supposed to make me think?

That is the last picture we have of this child and he looks miserable. Sure it could be for any number of mundane reasons, it could even be his normal look (my 17yo looks like he is in pain in every pic he takes) but in light of him going missing after THIS picture was taken the reason for his "attitude" is relevant and bound to be speculated on.

ETA: This isn't to say that everyone has to question or speculate on his unhappiness in that photo. Many of us will however and as with any other line of discussion others are always free to skip over it and continue on with other discussions that they find more relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, can we keep discussion about the CT case in that thread? This thread is about Dylan. MOO...

Difference is this isnt a picture!

this was real time just strolling thru walmart
I think Dads facial features would match Dylans if we saw the entire frame.

JMO

Difference is this isnt a picture!

this was real time just strolling thru walmart
I think Dads facial features would match Dylans if we saw the entire frame.

JMO

Do you have a link for this video? TIA

WARNING: Take the Connecticut discussion to the Connecticut thread please. We don't need misinformation in two threads. The Connecticut thread will have the latest info.

Thanks,

Salem

Do you have a link for this video? TIA

A Link from the video?
Its a photo from the video!

Its not a snapped picture like family photos where kids pose smile or scowl.
Its his real demeanor as i see it exactly how he was feeling as he walked thru and it shows on his face.

All JMO

A Link from the video?

Its his real demeanor as i see it exactly how he was feeling as he walked thru and it shows on his face.

All JMO

Someone upthread said they saw the video, not the pic, from Walmart and that Dylan was seen shaking his head?

A Link from the video?

All JMO

Sorry I misunderstood.

Someone upthread said they saw the video, not the pic, from Walmart and that Dylan was seen shaking his head?

I think that is 2 diff things. There is the pic of Dylan in WM taken from their store video and then the video of MR in the video store where he shakes his head at odd times (as many of us see it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would actually be more concerned if kids looked miserable in regular photos. That is when you are supposed to be smiling versus looking normal or annoyed or tired. So, I guess if we follow that line of reasoning Dylan must have been pretty unhappy because a lot of the pictures I have seen of him have him not smiling :( Poor little guy. He seemed happiest in his baseball picture-wonder if that was very important to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member