CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I had some tweenage punks in my neighborhood that completely smashed my youngest son's rc car. I was very menacing to those little bastards. I wasn't drunk though.

Estranged children is now an indicator of drunk parent? That's a reach. There are numerous reasons for estrangement.

The video I've seen shows a very tired, grieving man. Good lord if someone saw me in the mornings dropping my kids off, sans makeup, sans bra, crazy hair, I shudder what they must think I look like. Crack *advertiser censored*, maybe?

You are dropping your Children off at school. From what has been reported MR has not had relationships with any of his Children. Until recently. And he would be the one missing :waitasec: Reach :waitasec:

I dunno either, but I don't know many "men" that will beat up a drunk. Haven't seen this myself. Actually I have never seen a fight. But it certainly seems like an unfair advantage and I don't know any children who are that disrespectful to a parent. jmo

I am sorry if my response to this was misunderstood. I was only responding as how a child in a relationship with an abusive father reacts. I wasn't implying that MR was an abusive drunk. Sorry for the confusion.

You threatened to kill them over it? Because that's the only thing that can get you a charge of menacing here.

I did not say I was charged with menacing. I said I was very menacing to them, meaning I threatened to call their moms (who I knew) and made them feel like crap for purposely breaking a 5 year olds toy.

Sorry, I've been away bc of Christmas, family in town, etc. Apologizing in advance if this has already been discussed.

So... this is interesting. This is available from sleuthing MR ALONE, and the door has been open on MR, right? I am not accusing him- just sleuthing him.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

Look up Mark Redwine. I'm not a legal expert, so I won't speak to what it means overall. I am only using it to show that MR is the respondent, has a history of paying child support judgments, and has filed to see his children. I think that it is relevant only because the opposite has been discussed and generally accepted as key components of his character.

BBM
I had some tweenage punks in my neighborhood that completely smashed my youngest son's rc car. I was very menacing to those little bastards. I wasn't drunk though.

Estranged children is now an indicator of drunk parent? That's a reach. There are numerous reasons for estrangement.

The video I've seen shows a very tired, grieving man. Good lord if someone saw me in the mornings dropping my kids off, sans makeup, sans bra, crazy hair, I shudder what they must think I look like. Crack *advertiser censored*, maybe?

But MR was not arguing with teenaged punks in his neighborhood. He was arguing with a playmate of his son and the parent. And evidently that parent was frightened enough after his verbal threats to call the cops and press charges. They charged him with child abuse, menacing, assault, trespassing and a few other things. I have to assume he was pretty out of control.

And yes, being estranged from all three of your grown sons, from different mothers, might very well indicate alcohol abuse. I don't think it is that far of a reach. Especially given what we already know about the alcohol fueled physical fights. JMO

You are dropping your Children off at school. From what has been reported MR has not had relationships with any of his Children. Until recently. And he would be the one missing :waitasec: Reach :waitasec:

Those two don't go together. My comment about dropping my children off at school was based on the comment that MR's appearance makes him look like a drunk. I was stating if I were to be judged by my appearance when dropping my children off at school, I could be perceived as a crack *advertiser censored*. I thought it was common to not judge people by their appearance.

Also, I've stated numerous times how my nieces are estranged from my brother. It's not because he's an alcoholic. It's because they hear nothing but negative things from their mother about their father. MOOOOOO

But MR was not arguing with teenaged punks in his neighborhood. He was arguing with a playmate of his son and the parent. And evidently that parent was frightened enough after his verbal threats to call the cops and press charges. They charged him with child abuse, menacing, assault, trespassing and a few other things. I have to assume he was pretty out of control.

And yes, being estranged from all three of your grown sons, from different mothers, might very well indicate alcohol abuse. I don't think it is that far of a reach. Especially given what we already know about the alcohol fueled physical fights. JMO

I would love to see a link to the other alcohol fueled fight. As far as I know, there's only been one. TIA

Did all those charges stick?

Those two don't go together. My comment about dropping my children off at school was based on the comment that MR's appearance makes him look like a drunk. I was stating if I were to be judged by my appearance when dropping my children off at school, I could be perceived as a crack *advertiser censored*. I thought it was common to not judge people by their appearance.

Also, I've stated numerous times how my nieces are estranged from my brother. It's not because he's an alcoholic. It's because they hear nothing but negative things from their mother about their father. MOOOOOO

Believe me I am not judging MR by his physical appearance.

So your brother just gave up?

When my parents divorced, my dad made sure to treat us with love and respect when we visited him. That way it didn't matter what my mom said about him. We knew him for ourselves as a kind and loving father. It didnt matter that he was an awful husband, because he was our dad and not our spouse.

And imo, many estrangements come about because of drug/alcohol abuse. Not all of them, but possibly most do. I f everyone involved is sober and rational, then things can usually be worked through well enough to have some
contact.

I think we are all old enough and have been around the block. Have heard all the Family he said she said. He did she did crap that goes on. Courts do throw it out. And often. When a Child is missing. That's a whole different ballgame.

My original post about judging his appearance was not directed at you.

I was not 'judging him' by his appearance. I gave a long list of circumstances that pointed to him drinking and abusing alcohol in the past. And then I concluded by saying he did not look healthy in the present. I was not judging, I was describing him physically. He looks like he still drinks a bit, imo.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen. The vast majority of those kinds of family squabble cases are ultimately dismissed. The courts prefer that people work it out themselves if they are divorcing etc.

Also, if I read it correctly it was the restraining orders that were dismissed after approximately six months. I think that normally happens if the party who took them out doesn't seek to renew them.

So your brother just gave up?

When my parents divorced, my dad made sure to treat us with love and respect when we visited him. That way it didn't matter what my mom said about him. We knew him for ourselves as a kind and loving father. It didnt matter that he was an awful husband, because he was our dad and not our spouse.

And imo, many estrangements come about because of drug/alcohol abuse. Not all of them, but possibly most do. I f everyone involved is sober and rational, then things can usually be worked through well enough to have some
contact.

Yeah, pretty much. Once she moved out of state, he couldn't afford to go back and forth between 3 states. Luckily, the oldest is in contact with him, and is getting to see for herself that he didn't abandon her like her mother said.

I can't take the info on that page vey seriously. The only person I would want to hear from is ER and she tried but was chased off.
ER also requested that her own post be removed in which case she wasn't chased off. People were saying nasty things under ER's post which others confirmed even after the whole thing had been pulled.

I was not 'judging him' by his appearance. I gave a long list of circumstances that pointed to him drinking and abusing alcohol in the past. And then I concluded by saying he did not look healthy in the present. I was not judging, I was describing him physically. He looks like he still drinks a bit, imo.

What does someone who drinks "a bit" look like physically?

I would love to see a link to the other alcohol fueled fight. As far as I know, there's only been one. TIA

There was the July 4th alcohol fueled fight.

And there were the various charges brought on by his abusive fights with the neighbor and her child, which I strongly believe were alcohol fueled.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen. The vast majority of those kinds of family squabble cases are ultimately dismissed. The courts prefer that people work it out themselves if they are divorcing etc.

And in the same records, wasn't there something about ER driving the kids while under the influence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs