CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it was a slip. He was being asked about Dylan's phone. Of course they would be checking his father's too, at least one would hope.

Exactly, IDK know if it was slip either, but it does make me wonder if their targeted area on a certain part of the lake, may not just be because of the cadaver dog. They did state the big search was not because of a tip. IF MR lost it & Dylan's cell phone was smashed & went off the radar, did Mr's get shut off too soon after? Personally, I doubt it.

I've lost count on what thread we are on... Sigh. No sign of this boy yet. Makes me sad.

I have to chime in on this. I grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father, an it was my reaction when he would try to physically harm my mother or brother to punch him. In the child's mind it's not disrespectful to your parent, because they have done absolutely nothing to earn your respect.

I am sorry, but I have seen nothing that indicates MR was an abusive, alcoholic father. i have seen that he got drunk, but so what. Many people get drunk that doesn't make them abusive or an alcoholic. jmo

How does one hold a teenage boy hostage, though, unless they literally tie him up? And what person who loved him would hold him by force from his mom?

Maybe Dylan wanted to vanish? How do we know of his relationship with his mom other than what she tells us?

Is there a verified attorney here? Just wondering if that person could give me an explanation and elaborate on what 50/50 custody is and what it involves. TIA :)

Disclaimer: NOT an attorney. Librarian, sometimes law librarian.
50/50 refers to fiscal responsibility for the minor. Generally even in 50/50 splits, one parent is appointed primary custodial parent (who the child lives with). 50/50 generally means one parent does not pay support to the other OR pays token support, includes child on health insurance (for double coverage, if both parents carry insurance), etc. It does not have to include 50/50 visitation. In fact, that is rare.

This varies state to state. Cannot access Colorado law from home- will try tomorrow at work. My guess is that things were 50/50 with, as ER has said, MR exercising his visitation rights infrequently. He could be 50/50 on paper and ask to see his child when he is available (in town, not working on the road). So if a judge said "every other weekend" but MR, for example, is on the road 3 wkends a month, then he is not exercising his rights to visitation.

Sheesh. In addition, long court histories could include "status checks" requested by the court, not either party, to make sure financial matters are in order and visitation is not being prohibited. Also any time one changes employment or residence, a trip to court must be made to update documents. Also, when ER filed for her change of residence and MR contested, she had to obtain an emergency court order to allow her to move to Colo Springs with DR at the beginning of the school year in order to start school. (per old FMDR FB postings). Sounds like she adhered to the 45 day advance notice window, was contested, and got to court in time to begin the school year.

end of legal ramblings. Hope this helps!

IMO it's not unreasonable to look at the prior contact person when somebody goes missing. And there have been some red flags raised. We are simply looking at the red flags. We all want Dylan found.

We do not know for a fact that MR was the last to see Dylan!!We do not know for a fact that MR is involved with DR's disappearance!!!

BBM

His father saw him asleep when he left to run errands at 7:30 a.m. but didn’t find Dylan home when he returned four hours later

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

But all we have is MSM. This is one of the most recent article. All the articles I have seen since Dylan disappeared have always spoke about Mark being the last person to see Dylan.

Do you have a link that says that someone else saw Dylan? That could be a game-changer in this case.

TIA

I am sorry, but I have seen nothing that indicates MR was an abusive, alcoholic father. i have seen that he got drunk, but so what. Many people get drunk that doesn't make them abusive or an alcoholic. jmo

If both of his sons physically lashed out at him, while he was drunk and being abusive towards their mom, then by definition he is an abusive drunk, imo.

You know, at first we read that Dylan rarely spent time with his father, and then last night the FB page person discounted all of that and said all way just swell only until Mom decided to move. I tend to believe what came out first, jmo. I am not convinced that the FB page host knows more than the public, for the most part. I also do not understand why Mom's post was removed. If anyone should be allowed to voice her opinion, it is Mom, IMO.
After ER's post was deleted, the FB admin put up a post explaining that she had deleted the post because of negative comments. Under that post, in the comments, the admin posted that she should have been more clear, that she had deleted ER's post because some people had commented basically accusing ER for putting Dylan on the plane and ER had requested her own post be removed. And even further under that post, again in the comments section, the admin stated that the information she posts comes directly from ER herself and ER watches the page.

Unfortunately, that whole original post by the admin and the followup comments seem to have been deleted and replaced with a much briefer explanation of why ER's post had been deleted.

After ER's post was deleted, the FB admin put up a post explaining that she had deleted the post because of negative comments. Under that post, in the comments, the admin posted that she should have been more clear, that she had deleted ER's post because some people had commented basically accusing ER for putting Dylan on the plane. And even further under that post, again in the comments section, the admin stated that the information she posts comes directly from ER herself and ER watches the page.

Unfortunately, that whole original post by the admin and the followup comments seem to have been deleted and replaced with a much briefer explanation of why ER's post had been deleted.

I can't take the info on that page vey seriously. The only person I would want to hear from is ER and she tried but was chased off.

BBM

His father saw him asleep when he left to run errands at 7:30 a.m. but didn’t find Dylan home when he returned four hours later

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

But all we have is MSM. This is one of the most recent article. All the articles I have seen since Dylan disappeared have always spoke about Mark being the last person to see Dylan.

Do you have a link that says that someone else saw Dylan? That could be a game-changer in this case.

TIA

I tried to quote flutterflies post that states that we do not know that MR was the last person to see Dylan, but clicking on it just took me to the top of the page.

MR stated himself (I believe in the uncut video) that he was the last person to see Dylan.

I can't take the info on that page vey seriously. The only person I would want to hear from is ER and she tried but was chased off.

I cant imagine what life is like for ER now. Could she be a voice that simply wants to be heard. And believed. She reminds me of a woman who has been in a very abusive relationship. Just bouncing off your post. MOO

There are several clues which seem to point to him having a drinking problem, imo.

One, was his arrest record. He has been arrested TWICE for menacing behavior. Sober people rarely get arrested for menacing behavior. One of those times involved him threatening a neighborhood child over a broken toy truck. I have to assume he was drunk, if that was the case.

And his estrangement from his grown kids makes me believe he had alcohol problems. He seems to let things slide. Including the lawsuit against him for the cost of the repairs on the home that ER gave him. That also sounds like the irresponsible actions of a drinker, imo.

Also, just my opinion, he appeared to me to look like someone who has years of drinking behind them. I could be wrong, but that is added to his past
history and it makes sense to me.

BBM
I had some tweenage punks in my neighborhood that completely smashed my youngest son's rc car. I was very menacing to those little bastards. I wasn't drunk though.

Estranged children is now an indicator of drunk parent? That's a reach. There are numerous reasons for estrangement.

The video I've seen shows a very tired, grieving man. Good lord if someone saw me in the mornings dropping my kids off, sans makeup, sans bra, crazy hair, I shudder what they must think I look like. Crack *advertiser censored*, maybe?

I cant imagine what life is like for ER now. Could she be a voice that simply wants to be heard. And believed. She reminds me of a woman who has been in a very abusive relationship. Just bouncing off your post. MOO

I would imagine many news sites would be happy to let her speak.

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I suggested that under the comment from the reporter from Colorado Springs the other day...I got banned from the Facebook page. I took that as a no way no how!:waitasec:[/QUOTE]

Wow. I did not see your comment previously on the FB page. So when I posted that here on WS, I was not "stealing" from you. You must be sending me telepathic messages....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Weird...

BBM
I had some tweenage punks in my neighborhood that completely smashed my youngest son's rc car. I was very menacing to those little bastards. I wasn't drunk though.

Estranged children is now an indicator of drunk parent? That's a reach. There are numerous reasons for estrangement.

The video I've seen shows a very tired, grieving man. Good lord if someone saw me in the mornings dropping my kids off, sans makeup, sans bra, crazy hair, I shudder what they must think I look like. Crack *advertiser censored*, maybe?

You threatened to kill them over it? Because that's the only thing that can get you a charge of menacing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs