CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those "first words" were six or seven days (can't remember which) after her son went missing while under MR's watch. Remember that she knows MR much better than we do. If her heart is crying out that he did something, perhaps (just perhaps) we should pay attention.

Most people seemed to believe Desiree Young, when really, all we know for sure is that Terri Horman is a questionable person who was last known to be with Kyron.

MR is a victim as well. Jaycee Dugard's stepfather was the last one to see her and we all know how that story turned out.

We were given permission to discuss MR. Elaine has not been approved and the fact the someone dug up (or made up, idk) dirt on CR and posted it is beyond the pale.

For the record, imho it is NOT the same thing. She was trying to relocate and take Dylan with her because she got a job elsewhere and wanted to move. He fought it. How in the hell is this ERs fault? He could have not contested the move. So, she can never move because her ex might object and now she's some sort of villain for pursuing this in court? Really???!?

First off, you don't need to be rude. Secondly, if you'll read what I said, it was that everyone keeps blaming Mark for all the court proceedings dragging on for years, but in the case of Elaine wanting to move, she's the one who brought the court proceedings up. I wasn't "bashing" Elaine, the victim, I was trying to show where not all the court proceedings were initiated by MR.

MR is a victim as well. Jaycee Dugard's stepfather was the last one to see her and we all know how that story turned out.

I doubt her story is typical. But then again, who knows, since so many never return, dead or alive.

Everybody asks about the pings on Dylans phone. What about MR's phone. Did it ever ping and when and where or did it shut off too?

MR has to have some kind of pattern that LE could check re turning his cell phone on and off.

I find this EXTREMELY troubling. How come we have heard NOTHING about MR's phone? When did it shut off, if at all? And does it have GPS?

BBM, how do you know?

I have been reading, reading, reading, and have found nothing to suggest this. If you have found something, please share with the rest of the class. Otherwise, it's just cruel speculation.

you are assuming that it was ER that was fighting MR, it might pay you to look back into a previous thread where someone mentioned how they divorced in the late 1980s and only just got finished with court in aout 2003-2004.

Of course, this MUST be because the two ex wives were in collusion to keep MR tied up in court for years.

BBM, unless he was disappeared by someone who loves him and is hiding him, thinking he's better off than with his dad and doesn't know how to reappear him. JMO

Why would someone think he would be better off than with his Dad?

He gets a free pass because he was drunk and missed?

Well, he didn't hit anyone. Not a free pass, just keeping the record straight because it seems the wrong information keeps getting posted.

I dunno either, but I don't know many "men" that will beat up a drunk. Haven't seen this myself. Actually I have never seen a fight. But it certainly seems like an unfair advantage and I don't know any children who are that disrespectful to a parent. jmo

Disrespectful is putting your privates inside anothers on your ex's front lawn. Under her window. Where her children can see. And then swinging at your ex. He doesn't get a pass because he was too drunk to connect.

Those "first words" were six or seven days (can't remember which) after her son went missing while under MR's watch. Remember that she knows MR much better than we do. If her heart is crying out that he did something, perhaps (just perhaps) we should pay attention.

not going to argue, but I don't think that is right. and hey I am so sorry for Elaine. I can't imagine her pain, but I think MR is in pain too. jmo

I have been reading, reading, reading, and have found nothing to suggest this. If you have found something, please share with the rest of the class. Otherwise, it's just cruel speculation.

I would love to share with the class. Unfortunately, my opinion is frowned upon in this establishment (TOS).

We were given permission to discuss MR. Elaine has not been approved and the fact the someone dug up (or made up, idk) dirt on CR and posted it is beyond the pale.

MR is still a victim in this case as the father of a missing child. That's all I'm saying. People are reading way more into my posts then I'm putting in them.

Some references were made to CR near in the old 9 news story and clip posted a little while ago.

I find this EXTREMELY troubling. How come we have heard NOTHING about MR's phone? When did it shut off, if at all? And does it have GPS?

That's a good question. I'm sure LE knows the answer, we just aren't privvy to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18