CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the other incident there were other witnesses and it was documented by responding officers in a police report. I have not seen any witness accounts, police reports , arrest records, etc to substantiate that ER ever drove drunk, with her children or otherwise.

Police report, witnesses??? Please provide a link. TIA.

and my grandfather was also an alcoholic- he was funny and silly and wouldn't kill a fly.

In my experience, there are several kinds of drunks. Happy drunks, sad drunks, and mean drunks. Mean drunks you want no part of....

Casey Anthony was found not guilty.

Family court ordered Susan Powell's parents to let her husband (who was suspected of disappearing her) have visitation with their boys.

Courts do not always get things right.

So true. Courts rely on people telling the truth under oath and
when 2 parties are feuding you can bet ONE of them is going to
lie , probably at least half the time if not more. So when a court
has to make a decision on 2 suspected 'truths' and one is a lie,
how can they possibly get it right ?

My cousins got along great with their dad when he was sober. But if he was drinking then he was very rude and aggressive and they learned to hide away until he passed out. Both of them were slapped or 'spanked' as he called it, when he was drunk. But never when he was sober.

my stepsisters and I knew from a young age to keep out of the way of their father if he'd been drinking, he scared the beejeebus out of all of us.

my ex had the same glazed look when he was a drinker, he would also blame everyone but himself for his problems. I give thanks for the day where he nearly died because thats when he woke up to himself and took responsibility for his actions and his life. He is now a much happier and more mature version of himself and its pleasant spending time with him now.

Police report, witnesses??? Please provide a link. TIA.

I thought for this particular incident, there was a police report. I think these were actually restraining orders and the boys corroborated ER story. I'm on an IPhone and can't post links so I'm not going to dig for it now.

He was slurring his words and sentences together. His eyes had a glassy look to them, much like my alcoholic uncle had. He looks, to me, like he is kind of unhealthy, not in top shape, and he seemed a bit drunk, jmo.

I agree with katydid's opinion 100% , thought it the first time I saw that
interview. I have known many alcoholics in my day. They do have a look .

That being said, alcoholism doesn't make a murderer, but I would bet a lot
of the problems in ones life can be traced back to it.

That is one incident.

Sounds like ER and MR played off of each other. Mark was listed as the respondent many times, meaning he was answering ER, not the other way around.

While MR was the last person to see DR, he has enough problems without his past being dredged up and discussed ad nauseam. But then, I have never been around drunks or heavy drinkers,

My beliefs are based upon their current circumstances. ER moved on to a better job than she had previously. It is a very reputable professional position, at a well respected university. She had a nice, newly remodeled home and was engaged to be married to a man that her sons clearly respect and care about.

She reached out to MR's older sons, whom he was estranged from, so that her kids could remain close to their older siblings. So I have every reason to believe that she had learned from her past mistakes and moved on.

I don't see those same indications from MR. He was being sued by the company that tried to restore his other home after the kitchen fire. He couldn't find work in town, so had to work way out of the area, and his home life suffered because of it. He was estranged from his older kids and much of his family. And he didn't seem to have many close friends in town either. He had no place to go for Thanksgiving other than his brothers home, 6 hours away by car.

So he may not have a college education. That doesn't make him a bad guy. I know a lot of people who are having to find work out of state, and I live in Texas where the unemployment rate is not near as bad as other states. Also, is it linked that ER was the one to reach out to the older Redwines so the kids can stay in touch? So what if he didn't have a lot of friends in town. He was working and traveling a lot. Hardly much time for a big social calander. Even if he wasn't working out of town, he may not be a sociable guy. My dh is a homebody. He has 2 good friends he keeps in touch with.

and my grandfather was also an alcoholic- he was funny and silly and wouldn't kill a fly.

And I bet your grandfather was never arrested for 'menacing' or for assault and was never assaulted by an angry teen because he reached out to hit your grandmother.

She was not allowed to drive with them. I'll go find the link.

she was not charged with drunk driving but the judge ruled she could not drive with the children I think for two years. not sure about the 2 years. but, it did go before a judge.

That was as I remembered it as well. She wasn't ordered not to drive the kids at all, as referenced in the post you answered. She was ordered not to drink and drive the kids.

According to this link... "A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence."

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history

The entire me and Dylan were tossing around the football Sunday night when we got home(dad's house) is yet just another in the ever growing list of IMO problematic issues where dad is concerned..

When exactly was it that he put forth this "father and son football toss"?.. IIRC it was much later into Dylan's missing when this "story" was told?.. anyone remember exactly when it was when this came to light?

Speaking of light, we are talking several, as in many hours well after sunset that this father/son football toss would've occurred.. not to mention that the temperature out tossing the football after dark rapidly fell to freezing..

Moo is that this "story" is less than factual..but jmo.

IIRC it was a nerf football, they are soft and thrown around inside.

IIRC it wasn't mentioned until at least two or three weeks into Dylans disappearance.

That is one incident.

Where there is smoke there's fire! So the saying goes!

Oh yes isn't there one where he was having sex on the lawn and Cory beat him up? Bet he wasn't sober that day / night.

So he may not have a college education. That doesn't make him a bad guy. I know a lot of people who are having to find work out of state, and I live in Texas where the unemployment rate is not near as bad as other states. Also, is it linked that ER was the one to reach out to the older Redwines so the kids can stay in touch? So what if he didn't have a lot of friends in town. He was working and traveling a lot. Hardly much time for a big social calander. Even if he wasn't working out of town, he may not be a sociable guy. My dh is a homebody. He has 2 good friends he keeps in touch with.

But it is not ONLY that.

I listed several things. And people can give explanations for each one individually. Maybe he was estranged from his older kids because their mom lied about him. And maybe he was estranged from his family because they were dysfunctional. And maybe he had no friends in town, even though he lived the area for almost 30 years, because he worked out of town a lot. maybe all of those things are true--who knows. But bottom line is that he was pretty much a loner it seems.

I wouldn't compare him to your DH, because he is a married homebody with a family at home and two close friends. Sounds very different from MR, imo.

ETA: I think it was AZGrandma that said that ER reached out to her son to visit with his new baby.

Sorry, I've been away bc of Christmas, family in town, etc. Apologizing in advance if this has already been discussed.

So... this is interesting. This is available from sleuthing MR ALONE, and the door has been open on MR, right? I am not accusing him- just sleuthing him.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

Look up Mark Redwine. I'm not a legal expert, so I won't speak to what it means overall. I am only using it to show that MR is the respondent, has a history of paying child support judgments, and has filed to see his children. I think that it is relevant only because the opposite has been discussed and generally accepted as key components of his character.

I'm not sure if the rules have changed since thread 17, but those records were brought up and hashed out quite a bit.. not sure if things were getting heated or it was just unacceptable but this was our warning back then.
Maybe the rules have changed now?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8644071&postcount=201"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17[/ame]

Where there is smoke there's fire! So the saying goes!

Oh yes isn't there one where he was having sex on the lawn and Cory beat him up? Bet he wasn't sober that day / night.

That occurred all on the same day.

Sounds like ER and MR played off of each other. Mark was listed as the respondent many times, meaning he was answering ER, not the other way around.

While MR was the last person to see DR, he has enough problems without his past being dredged up and discussed ad nauseam. But then, I have never been around drunks or heavy drinkers,

He was 'answering her' claims that he was not paying child support in several of those cases. He had to answer a CONTEMPT charge for not paying child support. And in one she was asking for proof of his place of employment, probably for garnishment of wages.

Early on, she was charged with contempt for not allowing visitation. I wonder why that happened?

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history
For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

So Dylan was only 8 yrs old when this took place .. One can only imagine what else little eyes saw :(

And I bet your grandfather was never arrested for 'menacing' or for assault and was never assaulted by an angry teen because he reached out to hit your grandmother.

Menacing can be as simple as stating "I'm going to kick your a--". Many people have said something similar to that at least once on their lives; drunk, sober or just angry. They just didn't get caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs