CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had court records that pertained to Dylan.
Since those deal with a minor in family court in what is now a criminal case, I'm sure we won't be seeing those anytime soon.
And I'm assuming the nature of what's contained in those records is probably not flattering to certain involved parties.

Actually, forget the court records on Dylan. Let's just find Dylan and call it a day.

And in the same records, wasn't there something about ER driving the kids while under the influence?

Yes there was as a matter of fact. What does it mean then? If one is a drunk for one incident, then does that mean......well, what does it mean??

But it is not ONLY that.

I listed several things. And people can give explanations for each one individually. Maybe he was estranged from his older kids because their mom lied about him. And maybe he was estranged from his family because they were dysfunctional. And maybe he had no friends in town, even though he lived the area for almost 30 years, because he worked out of town a lot. maybe all of those things are true--who knows. But bottom line is that he was pretty much a loner it seems.

I wouldn't compare him to your DH, because he is a married homebody with a family at home and two close friends. Sounds very different from MR, imo.

ETA: I think it was AZGrandma that said that ER reached out to her son to visit with his new baby.

Everything about this case seems to be that way

-He quit texting at 8 because he fell asleep
-He didn't get up because he was tired
-He didn't call his friends because his phone died/didn't charge/forgot charger
- He didn't use the landline because it was a foreign concept/didn't know #s
-He didn't use the computer because it was pass coded
-No scent items were available because he slept on couch without a fresh blanket or pillow & he never changed clothes

Just on and on. At some point you really have to stop and say enough is enough.

Menacing can be as simple as stating "I'm going to kick your a--". Many people have said something similar to that at least once on their lives; drunk, sober or just angry. They just didn't get caught...

But he was ARRESTED for it. That is a big difference. And it is not only saying' I am going to kick your arse ' that would get you arrested. You have to be seriously out of control and very menacing and frightening to rack up all of those charges. Especially over a broken toy truck.

I have had many 'disagreements' with neighbors over the 60 yrs of my life. But I have never been arrested nor have I ever had anyone arrested.

I have had many 'disagreements' with neighbors over the 60 yrs of my life. But I have never been arrested nor have I ever had anyone arrested.

Slacker! Get to it. Time isn't standing still ya know!!

I get the meaning being that if she was under the influence she was not to be around the kids or drive them around

not that she was not allowed to drive them around any other time
I see what you're saying after rereading it. I think they worded that poorly.

Yes there was as a matter of fact. What does it mean then? If one is a drunk for one incident, then does that mean......well, what does it mean??

It means he made an accusation about her to the court. It may or may not have been true.

-No scent items were available because he slept on couch without a fresh blanket or pillow & he never changed clothes

exactly at some point you have to think theres just too many coincidences that don't add up right before Dylan was supposed to have disappeared.

coincidences that only MR can explain, but hasn't chosen to do so.

re: Menacing (State of Colorado)

§ 18-3-206. Menacing

(1) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by any threat or physical action, he or she knowingly places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury. Menacing is a class 3 misdemeanor, but, it is a class 5 felony if committed:

(a) By the use of a deadly weapon or any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon; or
(b) By the person representing verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon.

http://search.jurisearch.com/NLLXML...d=GUEST9&cvfilename=&noheader=1&Interface=NLL

exactly at some point you have to think theres just too many coincidences that don't add up right before Dylan was supposed to have disappeared.

Just because the general public is unaware, doesn't mean he hasn't provided information to LE. Last I checked he was not a suspect or POI.

I would find the scenario about the phone being dead to explain the sudden lack of text activity more plausible if MR had addressed that somehow....Dylan told me his phone died, i have a rule about no texting after a certain time, etc. Maybe he did address it but it hasn't been made public.
Has it ever really been established that anything that Dylan brought with him on the plane from Colorado Springs made it to MR house? The iPod? Or did it all disappear with Dylan?

It means MR made an accusation against ER without providing any supporting proof. Maybe he made it up. Maybe it really happened but he failed to document it. We will probably never knew what the truth is so we are left with an unsubstantiated allegation.

Just because the general public is unaware, doesn't mean he hasn't provided information to LE. Last I checked he was not a suspect or POI.

If MR had explained to the cops the reason that D never used his cell phone again, I think we would have heard the explanation. LE has used the lack of cell usage as one of the reasons they don't think D ran away. So I doubt that MR told them the cell was broken or lost on Sunday night, or they would not have come to that conclusion.

Even LE has pointed to 8p as the time his cell was last used. Would they have done that if MR had told them he took the phone away, or it was broken?

Wow, what she said...sigh. How do you get past ~ no communication?

I had to step away tonight, Dylan's case gets to me on so many levels and mostly it gets to me because he's a young boy who hasn't even been allowed the opportunity to live his life. This makes me very upset for Dylan and for those who love him. I have doubts that everyone in Dylan's "circle" love Dylan unconditionally. I have doubts that some of those in Dylan's "circle" even deserve to be in that circle! IMO MOO and all that jazz.

We all bring our own experiences, impressions, backgrounds and biases into situations. I believe that is what makes WS such a great forum. I came here initially because of Kyron and joined because of Jessica Ridgeway. Dylan's case has definitely grabbed my heart.

I grew up with an alcoholic parent. That same parent married a horrible and abusive man. There was a horrible crime committed in my family (my uncle and cousin were murdered in 2000). All this life experience brings me to believe and feel things in the way I do. Sometimes my postings come from my own background and sometimes from a deep caring about the cases here.

I didn't mean to open up so much. I care deeply about Dylan. I do have my suspicions of what happened to Dylan. I strongly hope my suspicions are wrong. Of course, only time will tell.

re: Menacing (State of Colorado)

§ 18-3-206. Menacing

(1) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by any threat or physical action, he or she knowingly places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury. Menacing is a class 3 misdemeanor, but, it is a class 5 felony if committed:

(a) By the use of a deadly weapon or any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon; or
(b) By the person representing verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon.

http://search.jurisearch.com/NLLXML...d=GUEST9&cvfilename=&noheader=1&Interface=NLL

MR has been charged with 'menacing' twice in his life. I still am shocked by that. I don't know anyone who has been charged with that. It is clearly indicative of a person with a very volatile temper, imo.

I had to step away tonight, Dylan's case gets to me on so many levels and mostly it gets to me because he's a young boy who hasn't even been allowed the opportunity to live his life. This makes me very upset for Dylan and for those who love him. I have doubts that everyone in Dylan's "circle" love Dylan unconditionally. I have doubts that some of those in Dylan's "circle" even deserve to be in that circle! IMO MOO and all that jazz.

We all bring our own experiences, impressions, backgrounds and biases into situations. I believe that is what makes WS such a great forum. I came here initially because of Kyron and joined because of Jessica Ridgeway. Dylan's case has definitely grabbed my heart.

I grew up with an alcoholic parent. That same parent married a horrible and abusive man. There was a horrible crime committed in my family (my uncle and cousin were murdered in 2000). All this life experience brings me to believe and feel things in the way I do. Sometimes my postings come from my own background and sometimes from a deep caring about the cases here.

I didn't mean to open up so much. I care deeply about Dylan. I do have my suspicions of what happened to Dylan. I strongly hope my suspicions are wrong. Of course, only time will tell.

What a beautiful post, DM.

I am sorry for your losses. :hug:

We all bring our own impressions and life experiences to WS. In some cases those experiences help us figure out what happened, and in others, they lead us astray. None of us knows what happened to Dylan yet. But we ALL care and hope and Pray for him. :rose:

Thanks for sharing. ((((HUGS))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member