CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope this is resolved soon and Dylan is found. This case breaks my heart.

I keep thinking about what Dylan SHOULD be doing right now...

Right now he should be in his warm house, with his cousins and brother and family we've come to learn he loves so much... surrounded by Christmas leftovers and presents all over the place. He should be playing with his new smartphone trying to figure out how the heck you get this feature to work and smiling in amazement at how quickly he can get on facebook on his new phone. He should be excited for the rest of winter break and excited when school starts up again. He'll get to show the girls who are starting to notice him his cool new smartphone his mom got him and he'll be really proud. This is what Dylan's life should be like right now....

I have my suspicions but all I know is Dylan is not where he should be and the person(s) responsible need to be found and smoked out of their shameful corner of society, wherever that may be.

Dylan deserves his life back, his family deserves the truth!!

On Wednesday, on the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, a message labeled “from Dylan’s Mom” said, “Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over, and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who ‘lost’ you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don’t give up Dylan and stay strong.”

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

I do know that when the local LE arranged a meeting with Matt Hoffman (dismembered 2 adults, 1 child and the family dog in Howard, OH) and his mother, she was able to get him to at least tell LE where he had hit the bodies (inside a tree).

At some point and time (if LE has no specific leads), this may be the only hopeful option left.

What do you guys think?

That's a loaded question. I'm guessing that's why you asked :waitasec:

So many layers and variables to that potential scenario....

Do you think this meeting would be suggested to ER by LE? Would LE initiate this or are you thinking other way around?

I'm going to think on it for a few.

On Wednesday, on the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, a message labeled “from Dylan’s Mom” said, “Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over, and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who ‘lost’ you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don’t give up Dylan and stay strong.”

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

I do know that when the local LE arranged a meeting with Matt Hoffman (dismembered 2 adults, 1 child and the family dog in Howard, OH) and his mother, she was able to get him to at least tell LE where he had hit the bodies (inside a tree).

At some point and time (if LE has no specific leads), this may be the only hopeful option left.

What do you guys think?

It couldn't hurt. For all we know someone may have tried to arrange such a meeting. However, I think *if* there is anything to confess, it may be more likely that it would happen with someone he had a more positive emotional connection (one of his sons, a sister or brother perhaps?).

:waitasec:

say huh????

I was trying to figure out why Mark was being compared to someone who dismembered 2 adults, a child, and a dog as the post above states.

I was scratching my head and saying huh??? too.

I think scorekeeper was simply suggesting that if MR is responsible, maybe ER could get MR to tell what he knows.

I was trying to figure out why Mark was being compared to someone who dismembered 2 adults, a child, and a dog as the post above states.

Mark was not being compared to him. SK was just offering up an example of her idea being applied in real life.

ah! thank you Cheese

I think scorekeeper was simply suggesting that if MR is responsible, maybe ER could get MR to tell what he knows.

Yeah, I don't think Skore was comparing crimes,just suggesting that family members speaking together often illicit something helpful to an investigation.
The mention of the dismemberment was to remind us who that monster/criminal was, not to compare him to MR or insinuate similarities in potential crimes. JMO.

I don't think it's a bad idea Score but I fear having ER cry and beg would only give him what he wanted.

I personally do not think a meeting with Elaine and MR would work.

I think "if" he has done this to punish her and to make her pay in the worse way imaginable and so if they meet he wont confess as its all part of the mind games and power games .

He will just get a kick out of it!

IMO , MOO ,IMHO

Has Mark dismembered people and animals?

No Mark hasn't (that I know of) and I was NOT implying that at all! That probably wasn't the best case to reference but Matt's mom did assist in having her son give police information.

I was thinking that perhaps a "talk" between the parents may be helpful in locating Dylan. And I am not saying that Mark need to "confess" to Elaine.

Maybe such a meeting would be best maybe between Cory and Mark??

I don't think it's a bad idea Score but I fear having ER cry and beg would only give him what he wanted.

I feel the same. That's why I was thinking that *if* there was something he wanted to get off his chest it would more likely happen with someone else. JMO of course.

No Mark hasn't (that I know of) and I was NOT implying that at all! That probably wasn't the best case to reference but Matt's mom did assist in having her son give police information.

I was thinking that perhaps a "talk" between the parents may be helpful in locating Dylan. And I am not saying that Mark need to "confess" to Elaine.

Your idea and the Hoffman situation makes me think of a similar example -- The monster who killed Bri Denison, James Biela.. His girlfriend, the mother of their young son, came into police hq's and was given evidence suggesting he was involved in a string of sexual assaults. She was pleading with him to deny everything, begging him to fight the accusations and charges and he couldn't do it. She melted down, as one could imagine, it was haunting. He didn't actually confess, but he essentially did. Thank goodness for her that her name/voice/identity has always been blurred and protected. It's a good example of a family member being helpful in getting information. But it can be very painful.

Maybe such a meeting would be best maybe between Cory and Mark??

Maybe so. I guess it depends on whether or not they actually repaired their relationship after the sex on the front lawn/beat down incident. We really haven't heard about a single person that Mark shares a close bond with so that makes it difficult to find a person he might be receptive too.

That's a loaded question. I'm guessing that's why you asked :waitasec:

So many layers and variables to that potential scenario....

Do you think this meeting would be suggested to ER by LE? Would LE initiate this or are you thinking other way around?

I'm going to think on it for a few.

I don't know who would initiate the meeting. And I'm not even sure it would be a good idea.

But the thread did "light" up; didn't mean to cause an uproar. Just throwing things out for discussion....:what:

Thanks to all those that came to my "rescue"....

Maybe so. I guess it depends on whether or not they actually repaired their relationship after the sex on the front lawn/beat down incident. We really haven't heard about a single person that Mark shares a close bond with so that makes it difficult to find a person he might be receptive too.

And i would worry that Cory may not be able to control himself if he has the same fears as Elaine .

Cory has beaten up MR before i thought so it does not sound like the best idea

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members