CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the lady who runs the facebook page and the video store. She seems to be friendly with ER and with MR too....

And i would worry that Cory may not be able to control himself if he has the same fears as Elaine .

Cory has beaten up MR before i thought so it does not sound like the best idea

IMO

I'm ready to fly to Vegas and beat BS (Jade Morris case) into talking so maybe I can make a stop in CO too, lol.

And i would worry that Cory may not be able to control himself if he has the same fears as Elaine .

Cory has beaten up MR before i thought so it does not sound like the best idea

IMO

What? Link for this please. TIA.

On Wednesday, on the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, a message labeled “from Dylan’s Mom” said, “Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over, and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who ‘lost’ you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don’t give up Dylan and stay strong.”

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694//article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

I do know that when the local LE arranged a meeting with Matt Hoffman (dismembered 2 adults, 1 child and the family dog in Howard, OH) and his mother, she was able to get him to at least tell LE where he had hit the bodies (inside a tree).

At some point and time (if LE has no specific leads), this may be the only hopeful option left.

What do you guys think?

BBM: I think Elaine lost her chance to meet with Mark,, had she not outright accused him from the hop.. She may have gotten somewhere with him.. IMO..

I'm ready to fly to Vegas and beat BS (Jade Morris case) into talking so maybe I can make a stop in CO too, lol.

Sounds like you need a cool lady superhero name, an hour long CBS show airing after Criminal Minds and probably a legal disclaimer stating your actions and opinons are solely yours and yours alone and do not reflect everyone here at WS (but they do reflect some of us!) :floorlaugh:

For anyone else following Jade's case, her body has been found. PC coming up.

What? Link for this please. TIA.

Here you go

In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

I guess it would just be too much to hope for, reasoning with someone who is most likely completely unreasonable. What we need is a miracle.

BBM: I think Elaine lost her chance to meet with Mark,, had she not outright accused him from the hop.. She may have gotten somewhere with him.. IMO..

But she made those accusations after he refused to answer her attempts to contact him so this is probably a "chicken/egg, which came first" dilemma

But she made those accusations after he refused to answer her attempts to contact him so this is probably a "chicken/egg, which came first" dilemma

that's right; Mark was holed up at his house (waiting for his brother to arrive); not answering calls/texts from Elaine or Cory.....

Heavy sigh... Just waiting for a break...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never knew MR had taken a swing at Dylan ?

For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.

http://www.9news.com/news/investigat...iolent-history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member