CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ER also requested that her own post be removed in which case she wasn't chased off. People were saying nasty things under ER's post which others confirmed even after the whole thing had been pulled.

To me, that means she was chased off, by posters who did not like what she wrote. Anyway...it is a matter of opinion, I guess. Maybe she felt she should have been safe posting there, but made a poor judgement.

What does someone who drinks "a bit" look like physically?

He was slurring his words and sentences together. His eyes had a glassy look to them, much like my alcoholic uncle had. He looks, to me, like he is kind of unhealthy, not in top shape, and he seemed a bit drunk, jmo.

There was the July 4th alcohol fueled fight.

And there were the various charges brought on by his abusive fights with the neighbor and her child, which I strongly believe were alcohol fueled.

BBM

But your belief is not fact.

Yeah, pretty much. Once she moved out of state, he couldn't afford to go back and forth between 3 states. Luckily, the oldest is in contact with him, and is getting to see for herself that he didn't abandon her like her mother said.

I'm happy to hear that. Sadly sometimes it takes the Children getting older to figure out the truth. Often new relationships form. So good for both of them to start healing from the damage.

I am so upset over Dylan and check here several times daily for any news at all. This is so scary and frustrating.

Can someone please help me understand why LE is keeping this investigation so close to the vest? Certainly they have at least ONE working theory on Dylan's disappearance? If they think there is a random perp/RSO involved, why aren't they on the local news every night telling parents to not let their children out of their sight? If I lived in the area and had kids, I would be scared out of my mind.

On the other hand, if LE is focusing on MR or someone else in Dylan's close circle, why in the world have they not said that they have a POI and for the community not to be in fear of a random abductor?

Finally, I have to say that due to lack of any other information, I have to lean towards MR being involved. I hate to think a parent could do something so heinous, but unfortunately we see it all too often. Unless and until some info to the contrary is released, I have to go with the most logical assumption :(

Thinking of you daily Dylan, and hoping for a miracle!

He was slurring his words and sentences together. His eyes had a glassy look to them, much like my alcoholic uncle had. He looks, to me, like he is kind of unhealthy, not in top shape, and he seemed a bit drunk, jmo.

Hmmm, perhaps he was crying. Lots of people tend to look drawn when they are stressed and grieving. Do you honestly believe if he was drunk during that interview the reporter wouldn't have smelled alcohol on his breath as close as they are? Do you really believe if the reporter had smelled alcohol that we wouldn't have heard about it in an exclusive story only on that channel?

And in the same records, wasn't there something about ER driving the kids while under the influence?

If I remember correctly, it was an accusation made by MR as an explanation for why he took the kids out of school without permission. I don't recall that there was anything other than his statement to substantiate that she did this. She was never charged with child abuse or neglect or drunk driving, as far as I know.

If I remember correctly, it was an accusation made by MR as an explanation for why he took the kids out of school without permission. I don't recall that there was anything other than his statement to substantiate that she did this. She was never charged with child abuse or neglect or drunk driving, as far as I know.

She was not allowed to drive with them. I'll go find the link.

Oh my, and when was this? ty

To me, that means she was chased off, by posters who did not like what she wrote. Anyway...it is a matter of opinion, I guess. Maybe she felt she should have been safe posting there, but made a poor judgement.
I'm sorry, I thought you were implying chased off by the admin as the admin removed her post. It's a shame that you have to worry about people getting ugly on a facebook page aimed at discussing your missing child. : (

Yeah, pretty much. Once she moved out of state, he couldn't afford to go back and forth between 3 states. Luckily, the oldest is in contact with him, and is getting to see for herself that he didn't abandon her like her mother said.

GOOD for her. And that is what I mean about MR's GROWN sons being estranged. They lived with him until they were in elementary school I believe. So they had plenty of time to decide how he was as a father. They could have reached out to him, but didnt as far as we know. I wonder why not?

I am so upset over Dylan and check here several times daily for any news at all. This is so scary and frustrating.

Can someone please help me understand why LE is keeping this investigation so close to the vest? Certainly they have at least ONE working theory on Dylan's disappearance? If they think there is a random perp/RSO involved, why aren't they on the local news every night telling parents to not let their children out of their sight? If I lived in the area and had kids, I would be scared out of my mind.

On the other hand, if LE is focusing on MR or someone else in Dylan's close circle, why in the world have they not said that they have a POI and for the community not to be in fear of a random abductor?

Finally, I have to say that due to lack of any other information, I have to lean towards MR being involved. I hate to think a parent could do something so heinous, but unfortunately we see it all too often. Unless and until some info to the contrary is released, I have to go with the most logical assumption :(

Thinking of you daily Dylan, and hoping for a miracle!

I'm sorry to say I think they are stumped.

If someone grabbed Dylan, they could have driven far away by now.

If his father had a hand in whatever happened, he had a lot of time to prepare himself and his story, and remove anything incriminating.

she was not charged with drunk driving but the judge ruled she could not drive with the children I think for two years. not sure about the 2 years. but, it did go before a judge.

And in the same records, wasn't there something about ER driving the kids while under the influence?

if you read those records correctly you will see that MR accused ER of driving the kids while under the influence two years prior to when that document was written and I believe he put that in to justify why he removed the children from school one day.

If he was really concerned about her driving while under the influence then surely he would have lodged paperwork when he was initially concerned? not waited until two years later and a completely different county?

It was an accusation- just like the July 4th incident he
was accused in... http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Hmmm, perhaps he was crying. Lots of people tend to look drawn when they are stressed and grieving. Do you honestly believe if he was drunk during that interview the reporter wouldn't have smelled alcohol on his breath as close as they are? Do you really believe if the reporter had smelled alcohol that we wouldn't have heard about it in an exclusive story only on that channel?

Long term drinkers know how to hide it. And he might not have been drunk at the time. I am just saying he looks like he might be a problem drinker.

Yes. I think they were BOTH drinkers back at that time. But ER moved on from that, imo. I am not sure if MR did or not.

That is how I felt about his video store interview. He looked a bit high, imo.

Going to say this and it might not be a popular view, but if my son had been missing for over a month, I probably would look high too. And I probably would be. I can't imagine anything worse for either MR or ER. jmo

Going to say this and it might not be a popular view, but if my son had been missing for over a month, I probably would look high too. And I probably would be. I can't imagine anything worse for either MR or ER. jmo

I probably would too. I am just adding his demeanor in that interview, to earlier reports of his drinking problems. That is all. I am just saying that I wonder if drinking is still an issue with him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay