CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think anything MR says is going to satisfy a lot of people unless MR says he knows where Dylan is or that he did something to Dylan.

Perhaps MR holds all the answers or maybe he is as clueless as the rest of us. I really hope that LE brings the family up to date with the investigation and lets them know what they are doing to find Dylan. I do find it odd that LE said they had been out searching for Dylan and that the family seemed to have no idea that they had been out doing that.

Whoever took that video it looks like they're stalking the protesters from afar. That or they don't know how to zoom.

What a weird scary video. If he is part of the protest why is he so far away from them?

Whoever took that video it looks like they're stalking the protesters from afar. That or they don't know how to zoom.

Definitely looks stalkerish IMO. It looks like it is recorded from beside MR house, maybe? You can see what looks like MR's white truck parked to the left of the person recording...IDK, the video is kind of weird.

I do not think anything MR says is going to satisfy a lot of people unless MR says he knows where Dylan is or that he did something to Dylan.

Perhaps MR holds all the answers or maybe he is as clueless as the rest of us. I really hope that LE brings the family up to date with the investigation and lets them know what they are doing to find Dylan. I do find it odd that LE said they had been out searching for Dylan and that the family seemed to have no idea that they had been out doing that.

That is totally impossible as he knows if he did something to Dylan and he knows if Dylan did randomally vanish Monday morning and if Dylan was snatched then he is doing a piss poor job of being a father right now IMO.

What a weird scary video. If he is part of the protest why is he so far away from them?

I tracked down the part of the post that appears on twitter. She seems to be a freelance writer. She says she had to stay close to wifi in order to broadcast

LK McGill Wagner ‏@okielegacy
Vallecito Rally for Missing Dylan Redwine, @ northend of CR 500, Vallecito - North of Bayfield, Colorado. Got as... http://fb.me/UsJsbcD5

I tracked down the part of the post that appears on twitter. She seems to be a freelance writer. She says she had to stay close to wifi in order to broadcast

Vallecito Rally for Missing Dylan Redwine, @ northend of CR 500, Vallecito - North of Bayfield, Colorado. Got as... http://fb.me/UsJsbcD5

That makes sense.

It is awesome. And since the update of 25 was about an hour ago, the final number will probably be higher. :)

That's 25 more people that care about Dylan, The father decided to be somewhere else, or it would have been 26 !!

Thank you as it did seem off but now it makes sense :D

Thank you Cheese.

So it looks like MR does have wifi?

Definitely looks stalkerish IMO. It looks like it is recorded from beside MR house, maybe? You can see what looks like MR's white truck parked to the left of the person recording...IDK, the video is kind of weird.

Perhaps it is to be used as evidence of "harassment."

That doesn't automatically mean MR has wi/fi. lol It's probably coming from her media van or something.

I am sure there are many WIFI connections around there. Neighbors etc. and I would think the news vans would have it too. jmo

If she is a freelance writer would she have a media van?

Probably not, but as a freelance writer, she probably has a hotspot. My point was just because someone is using wi/fi doesn't mean it's Mark's. <modsnip>, I'm sure he would have his wi/fi password protected. JMO

Probably not, but as a freelance writer, she probably has a hotspot. My point was just because someone is using wi/fi doesn't mean it's Mark's. , I'm sure he would have his wi/fi password protected. JMO

:floorlaugh: :)

We do not know this but his actions do not speak of a innocent man IMO

Innocent men normally want to find there loved ones and do there uttermost to help ...:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68