CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't automatically mean MR has wi/fi. lol It's probably coming from her media van or something.

True that. I just assumed from the quality of the video and the way in which it was taken that she doesn't have a big media van with her own wifi, because if she did she could have parked along the road rather than in the trees and actually gotten some close up footage of the gathering. lol!

ETA - Okay, with those new posts, I'll edit to say that we now know (or at least I think we do) that it is possible to have a functioning computer, using some kind of wifi device, in the vicinity of MR's home. I remember this being debated for pages and pages. I'm thankful for the small things.

:floorlaugh: :)

We do not know this but his actions do not speak of a innocent man IMO

Innocent men normally want to find there loved ones and do there uttermost to help ...:cow:

Yes, I was just reading up on Jennifer Ramsaran. Perhaps MR should take a page from Jennifer's husband on how to act when a loved one is missing. He's apparently protesting TOO much.

I assumed since she said "my" wireless internet it was her own wireless internet.

I assumed since she called it a rally for Dylan, said it was a peaceful friendly gathering to keep hope for Dylan alive etc, that she was there with and in support of the group.

I guess I just don't have a very creative imagination.

I'd like to think positive and say how nice it is that 25 hardy souls were able to be there to support Cory and his efforts to find his brother.

Perhaps many others were there in spirit like me!

Cory could stand there alone and it would make a statement!

Looks like there are a lot of fair weather friends, well over 100 were supposed to have signed up for it.

I'm just glad no one brought torches or pitchforks. From some of the comments I've read elsewhere, I was worried for a minute.

True that. I just assumed from the quality of the video and the way in which it was taken that she doesn't have a big media van with her own wifi, because if she did she could have parked along the road rather than in the trees and actually gotten some close up footage of the gathering. lol!

ETA - Okay, with those new posts, I'll edit to say that we now know (or at least I think we do) that it is possible to have a functioning computer, using some kind of wifi device, in the vicinity of MR's home. I remember this being debated for pages and pages. I'm thankful for the small things.

I agree. the DRN Page makes clear there are people sending in posts to FB via mobile just fine.

And someone posted earlier that Topless guy wasn't going to make it because he overslept...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes... Maybe THAT revelation would have been better "kept close to the vest" until AFTER the event? :waitasec:

:giggle:

MR won't show up at mediation and will find an excuse to blame others because he's always the victim. All of his actions are justified in his head because he's the victim.

I'm not sure why he made that comment at all about his attorney arranging it. I can't imagine a competent attorney suggesting mediation that is not directly related to an open case (e.g., an open modification of custody case), let alone allowing him to attend a mediation without the presence of his attorney.

I have a question, which I'll preface by saying I'm a thrifty person when it comes to cars and things like that, so maybe it's nothing.

I don't think that anyone has ever figured out what MR does for work, other than that back in 2010 he worked for someplace that won't confirm whether he works there now. He seems to have two big, pretty nice looking, trucks. He also has a fairly decent looking travel trailer. Now I know that someone speculated that maybe his trucks were company trucks, but I doubt that, mainly because I don't think he'd be high enough up on the ladder to receive a truck, or a truck allowance, and I was under the impression that he drove big trucks, like commercial vehicles, meaning that these pickups wouldn't be job related take home trucks.

So I guess I'm just curious where the money comes from. Again, maybe it's because these seem like expensive vehicles to me; maybe they aren't for other people.

In the long term i do not think today mattered that much as the positives had already happened . So 25 people is still decent .

I assumed since she said "my" wireless internet it was her own wireless internet.

I assumed since she called it a rally for Dylan, said it was a peaceful friendly gathering to keep hope for Dylan alive etc, that she was there with and in support of the group.

I guess I just don't have a very creative imagination.

Clearly, I'm not very good at expressing my point. I don't think she was stalking anyone, because if she was she probably wouldn't be uploading it right away. Rather, at first I just thought, given the distance she was filming from, and the fact that it was in the trees and close to the house, that she was sticking in that vicinity to pick up a signal.

When it was pointed out that she could have her own wifi, I became somewhat puzzled by her filming location, but I was mostly just pleased to know that we now know, IMO, that using a wifi device within feet of MR's home is possible. I don't consider her actions nefarious.

I'm not sure why he made that comment at all about his attorney arranging it. I can't imagine a competent attorney suggesting mediation that is not directly related to an open case (e.g., an open modification of custody case), let alone allowing him to attend a mediation without the presence of his attorney.

IMO you're correct .. IMO no lawyer would suggest such.. which leads me to my opinion that this is nothing more than a stall type tactic...like, attempting to "pacify" someone acutely.. with no intention of following through with the event promised that was never anything more than just a "quick fix"(temporary fix) to what is a long term issue...all jmo, tho!

I am very challenged when it comes to walking on ice but just looking at that picture I'm amazed they are able to keep standing on that ice much less drive on it!

It is just very sad that his son felt this was necessary. It has been ten weeks, so it is not as though he did this the first week.

Cory at rally 2.jpg

This picture says it all!! I love this picture

(OT/who is the guy with the gray stocking cap in all the pictures - i keep thinking of that slim man....LOL)

When it was pointed out that she could have her own wifi, I became somewhat puzzled by her filming location, but I was mostly just pleased to know that we now know, IMO, that using a wifi device within feet of MR's home is possible. I don't consider her actions nefarious.

RSBM

Wi/fi is different than cellular service. The debate earlier was on whether a cell signal could be found. Wireless internet is totally different.

The pictures from this rally touch my heart. Earlier I saw some comparisons to the picketing near Casey Anthony's home. This seemed much different and really profound to me, I think because of the weather, the snow and ice on the ground, knowing a 21 year old young man who really sparked the whole idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie