CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the sarcasm. I don't have time to babysit y'all today. If it doesn't stop, I'll just lock the thread or TO everybody until we have a Mod that can come sit with all of you.

Salem

Sorry Salem :(

How close is the closest neighbor?

Salem

I read that the street was lined with houses. But don't know if they are vacation homes or not. They were having the walkers park at the open area of the park and telling them to stay off of people's property so I am thinking there are a few that live on that street or near by. jmo

imhoo the adversarial family relationship has nothing to do with the topic at hand and only clouds it.

It, from the start, has caused a divide.

Mark Redwine still seems to be communicating with LE and they are the ones investigating this case and the ones that need to be communicated with. Nothing has ever been said from them that he is not communicating.

The man has a flier on his door.

So what does that mean? He has a flier on his door. That is it.

By "helping" if that means contributing to the sites that are pointing fingers at him.. my gosh what would he gain by going there? I have personally read the vitriol there. If I were his lawyer or even his friend I would tell him to stay away from it and just work with LE. I hope he is doing just that.

I have no opinion as to who could be involved or what happened.. all that matters is Dylan being found at this point. The people that need to talk to this man are law enforcement and investigators. If he continues to do that and work with them.. he is doing something to help this investigation. He may not be out waving signs or going on tv but he is talking to the people he needs to talk to. (law enforecement)

They have never said that he has stopped or refused to cooperate.

I would like to know if any of MR's neighbors were outside or joined in the rally. Would you have any idea? tia

One neighbor that lives next door to him was video taping from her yard but she did not speak to us. There were a couple of residents in the area that did come and hold signs to support Dylan. It seems as though most of the homes are tightened up for the winter season.

I read that the street was lined with houses. But don't know if they are vacation homes or not. They were having the walkers park at the open area of the park and telling them to stay off of people's property so I am thinking there are a few that live on that street or near by. jmo

I think some may even be ' sub lets' ? I was looking at vacation properties like VRBO style homes and there were some on the road. I don't know how near they were to MR"s own home, but they were not ' lodges' but more like a regular family home that they rent out during the snow season or maybe the hunting season or something. More than one on CR 500 from what I could tell... so it could be he has few ' neighbors' as in year round residents who know each other and it also could be he has lots of temporary neighbors who come once a year for a week or a month or something like that. Total speculation on my part !

imhoo the adversarial family relationship has nothing to do with the topic at hand and only clouds it.

It, from the start, has caused a divide.

Mark Redwine still seems to be communicating with LE and they are the ones investigating this case and the ones that need to be communicated with. Nothing has ever been said from them that he is not communicating.

The man has a flier on his door.

So what does that mean? He has a flier on his door. That is it.

By "helping" if that means contributing to the sites that are pointing fingers at him.. my gosh what would he gain by going there? I have personally read the vitriol there. If I were his lawyer or even his friend I would tell him to stay away from it and just work with LE. I hope he is doing just that.

I have no opinion as to who could be involved or what happened.. all that matters is Dylan being found at this point. The people that need to talk to this man are law enforcement and investigators. If he continues to do that and work with them.. he is doing something to help this investigation. He may not be out waving signs or going on tv but he is talking to the people he needs to talk to. (law enforecement)

They have never said that he has stopped or refused to cooperate.

I could not agree with you more. I understand they want answers from MR, but what else can he say that he hasn't already said? If he were to sit down with them and say exactly what everyone else already knows, then what? If he truly is innocent (and I believe he is) what can he say to make them believe him?

mark's house on rally day.jpg

We were discussing earlier in the day the possible layout of Mark's house.

It looks like there is a living area over the garage (I'm looking for a picture from early on that shows the outside stairs). Does anyone think this is a separate living area with its own entrance? Or is it part of the "whole house"?

I ask because I am trying to figure out why Dylan would be sleeping on the couch. When both Cory and Dylan went to Mark's, where did they sleep?

Dylan not having his "own" room is somehow nagging me today after seeing this picture.

View attachment 29372

It looks like there is a living area over the garage (I'm looking for a picture from early on that shows the outside stairs). Does anyone think this is a separate living area with its own entrance? Or is it part of the "whole house"?

I ask because I am trying to figure out why Dylan would be sleeping on the couch. When both Cory and Dylan went to Mark's, where did they sleep?

Dylan not having his "own" room is somehow nagging me today after seeing this picture.

Who said he didn't have his own room? I thought I read somewhere (don't have a clue where but I will look) that he had given up his room for his cousin one time. It was my understanding he just fell asleep on the couch. I don't think that's unheard of.

View attachment 29372

The window just above the garage is Dylan's bedroom.

I just tried to find the quote in the timeline thread but am unable to find it yet.. but iirc LE said they did a cursory search of the room and looked at his bed.

He had a bed.. he just seems to have crashed on the couch. That is not strange in and of itself.

Who said he didn't have his own room? I thought I read somewhere (don't have a clue where but I will look) that he had given up his room for his cousin one time. It was my understanding he just fell asleep on the couch. I don't think that's unheard of.

I thought the giving up his room for his cousin was at his mom's house (not sure though).

I was wondering about the outside stairs and the area over the garage - the house seems big enough to have a couple bedrooms .....

Usually, if my kids fall asleep on the couch, I would probably tell them to get up and go to their own bed....

I just tried to find the quote in the timeline thread but am unable to find it yet.. but iirc LE said they did a cursory search of the room and looked at his bed.

He had a bed.. he just seems to have crashed on the couch. That is not strange in and of itself.

This?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-search-home-missing-colo-boys-father/story?id=17840755

"We were checking the basement and other rooms, we were seeing if there had been something left on the bed, like his cellphone," Bender said.

I thought the giving up his room for his cousin was at his mom's house (not sure though).

I was wondering about the outside stairs and the area over the garage - the house seems big enough to have a couple bedrooms .....

Usually, if my kids fall asleep on the couch, I would probably tell them to get up and go to their own bed....

BBM, oh you may be right. :blushing: But, for some reason I have it in my head he had a bedroom there.

One neighbor that lives next door to him was video taping from her yard but she did not speak to us. There were a couple of residents in the area that did come and hold signs to support Dylan. It seems as though most of the homes are tightened up for the winter season.

Wait... what? Next door neighbor filming? The woman doing the Ustream that The Cheese posted on the last closed thread is NOT a next door neighbor. She lives down the road from MR.

Go back to The Cheese post on the last closed thread. That Ustream has many videos from today. The clues are there as to where she lives is anyone chooses to SLEUTH.

jmo

ETA: I am not going to "out" anyone on WS ... per tos, but we all can look/see for our own selves. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx