CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see why LE would think the existence of a communication at 9:37pm would help bring forth new tips.

I still don't see why LE would think the existence of a communication at 9:37pm would help bring forth new tips.

Maybe they did not think that . Maybe it was never ' left out ' but only not mentioned previously. Maybe at some point someone said No it's not 8 pm, remember that 9:37 text? Oh yeah , I forgot about that one, you're right.
Could that be? If so, then there is nothing significant about it at all to LE .
That would suck though, because I really am hoping that last text means something.

I may just have to go dust off the old twit acct to reply to her question that she asks at the end of each of the tweets regarding the clarifying of the 9:37pm electronic communication.. she keeps asking "do you know otherwise?" as in is there other information that would contradict or in any way be different than that of what she is stating..

well.. yes, quite frankly there is and it came from the mouth of the mother whom I have found to be forthcoming and honest from the get go..

Elaine Redwine had access to and saw her son's cell phone records shortly thereafter Dylan "disappeared".. she's clearly stated, and since has not changed or altered her statement that her son's very last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his cell phone was a text message sent shortly after 8pm.. she as recently as in just this weeks interview again makes this statement ..

Now, if there was an outgoing text message sent from Dylan Redwine's cell phone @9:37pm it would have been on his cell phone record and Elaine would not have been adamantly standing firm for now over 2months about this particular detail that he last sent text shortly after 8pm..

She also would not have stated that no one since that point in time(shortly after 8pm 11/18) has heard from or had contact with Dylan(except of course for Mark Rediwne).

So, here's my opinion on it and we've all got one... its either true and accurate just as Elaine Redwine has said from the get-go that DYLAN's last outgoing text was shortly after 8pm..

Or..

For some nonsensical at this point in time reason LE specifically told Elaine to not publicly disclose that Dylan's last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his phone was a text sent at 9:37pm..

But here's the catch if that's true then why would Elaine go on to actually expound upon inaccurate, false, and misleading info about the all important timeline of the case?..because she does in going further in stating that at no point after that last outgoing text msg from Dylan's phone shortly after 8pm no one has since heard from or had contact with Dylan..

I may just have to go dust off the old twit acct to reply to her question that she asks at the end of each of the tweets regarding the clarifying of the 9:37pm electronic communication.. she keeps asking "do you know otherwise?" as in is there other information that would contradict or in any way be different than that of what she is stating..

well.. yes, quite frankly there is and it came from the mouth of the mother whom I have found to be forthcoming and honest from the get go..

Elaine Redwine had access to and saw her son's cell phone records shortly thereafter Dylan "disappeared".. she's clearly stated, and since has not changed or altered her statement that her son's very last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his cell phone was a text message sent shortly after 8pm.. she as recently as in just this weeks interview again makes this statement ..

Now, if there was an outgoing text message sent from Dylan Redwine's cell phone @9:37pm it would have been on his cell phone record and Elaine would not have been adamantly standing firm for now over 2months about this particular detail that he last sent text shortly after 8pm..

She also would not have stated that no one since that point in time(shortly after 8pm 11/18) has heard from or had contact with Dylan(except of course for Mark Rediwne).

So, here's my opinion on it and we've all got one... its either true and accurate just as Elaine Redwine has said from the get-go that DYLAN's last outgoing text was shortly after 8pm..

Or..

For some nonsensical at this point in time reason LE specifically told Elaine to not publicly disclose that Dylan's last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his phone was a text sent at 9:37pm..

But here's the catch if that's true then why would Elaine go on to actually expound upon inaccurate, false, and misleading info about the all important timeline of the case?..because she does in going further in stating that at no point after that last outgoing text msg from Dylan's phone shortly after 8pm no one has since heard from or had contact with Dylan..

she also has an email you can send your questions to

Because as far as we know it was the perpetrator who made that text using Dylan's ipod or phone. So, LE knows that only the person who sent it and maybe Dylan would know who sent it and what it said. More than likely if it was not Dylan it was the person who caused his disappearance. Initially everyone thought none of Dylan's electronic devices had sent out or received any communication after 8 that Sunday night, except for receiving texts from his friend R the next day. So, its very possible that the content of that message says something incriminating and links someone to his disappearance.

This is my conversation with Melissa and 9News that night:

Edit to add: I'm Clarystainsun on Twitter.

Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
RT @KyleClark: Perhaps you've thought of something that's slipped through the cracks in the Dylan Redwine case. #9news

Clarysta Sunshine ‏@ClarystaInSun
@MelissaBlasius @kyleclark What is up with the 9:37 "electronic communication?" From phone or iPod? Incoming or sent? Who to/from?

Melissa Blasius Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
@ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news It was sent from his phone #dylanredwine

Clarysta Sunshine Clarysta Sunshine ‏@ClarystaInSun
@MelissaBlasius @kyleclark @9news Why was his mother unaware then? Did she not check online to see what numbers were contacted?

@ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news I'm not sure... I'll ask her.

I very much want to believe ER - there's absolutely no reason not to. But how could she not have known about a text at 9:37pm from the PHONE unless she did not pull the phone records herself? And why wouldn't she have pulled those phone records right away? The only thing that makes sense to me is if it was on the iPod, not the phone, right?

Other questions I posed:

@melissablasius @kyleclark Did anyone see any cars on the road that morning? Seems no word has been released from any of the neighbors.

@ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news A postal worker saw a kid - turned out to be a different kid. Someone was seen running in woods - jogger.

I gave up trying to talk to Melissa about it, shut off my iPad and went to bed frustrated by the conversation.

A tweet I saw the next morning;

FindDylanRedwine ‏@DylanRedwine
@MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin LE Did confirm last message was sent at 9:37 pm and last person he was talking to was his friend

I am starting to feel bad for MB, surely she has said what she has and if you dont believe her than that's your choice and stop pestering the poor lady . :cow: :cow:

This is my conversation with Melissa and 9News that night:

Edit to add: I'm Clarystainsun on Twitter.

Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
RT @KyleClark: Perhaps you've thought of something that's slipped through the cracks in the Dylan Redwine case. #9news

Clarysta Sunshine ‏@ClarystaInSun
@MelissaBlasius @kyleclark What is up with the 9:37 "electronic communication?" From phone or iPod? Incoming or sent? Who to/from?

@ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news It was sent from his phone #dylanredwine

snipped and bolded by me

I know just enough about technology stuff to be dangerous. So this may be a foolish question: Doesn't the hashtag mean a Twitter address or account?

I just want to say I have Verizon and I can check online for texts but sometimes they are missing. So maybe ER got the text info online??

snipped and bolded by me

I know just enough about technology stuff to be dangerous. So this may be a foolish question: Doesn't the hashtag mean a Twitter address or account?

No- tweeters can assign a hashtag to make tweets easy to find. You can google 'twitter #dylanredwine' and see them, even if you don't have a twitter account.

No- tweeters can assign a hashtag to make tweets easy to find. You can google 'twitter #dylanredwine' and see them, even if you don't have a twitter account.

And to elaborate, the @ sign indicates the account so @clarystainsun is how you would tweet to me. #clarystainsun means you are tweeting ABOUT me.

I just want to say I have Verizon and I can check online for texts but sometimes they are missing. So maybe ER got the text info online??

Oh Paint, thanks for the reminder. I wanted to say this morning at 3:30 A M I got a message from the tax office that I left a message for yesterday morning. The office closed at 6 pm and I didn't register a missed call on my phone at any point but at 3:30 AM , ding ding ding , New Voicemail. I have had multiple things like this happen, as I am sure most of you have. But when it happened, I thought OOPS gotta share this because it's just another reminder that cells are NOT fool proof and they are not always INSTANT .

So I suppose we'll hear about whether the family is doing Dr. Phil Sunday, at the latest.

I also wonder how Dr. Phil's show found out about the case. Did someone contact them through their website? Did someone who works for the show find the FB page or see ER and MR on Denver TV? Did someone in the Denver media contact the show?

Oh Paint, thanks for the reminder. I wanted to say this morning at 3:30 A M I got a message from the tax office that I left a message for yesterday morning. The office closed at 6 pm and I didn't register a missed call on my phone at any point but at 3:30 AM , ding ding ding , New Voicemail. I have had multiple things like this happen, as I am sure most of you have. But when it happened, I thought OOPS gotta share this because it's just another reminder that cells are NOT fool proof and they are not always INSTANT .

I once got a voice message on a September morning while at work. As soon as I started listening I was confused, because it was my co-worker, and I knew she was in her office right down the hall. The message said, "I lost you. I'm sitting at the back of the bar by the door. I'll meet you here after the concert." We had gone to a concert together in May of that year, and had gotten separated in the crowd. Apparently she had sent me a voicemail to let me know where she was... and I finally got it 4 months later!

My husband also got a text from our son last summer, giving him the street address of the place he and his girlfriend had moved into. (My husband had asked hin to text the address a few days after they moved in, as he wanted to send him something and was at work and didn't have it written down ther.) Except by the time he got the text, it was over a year later, the girlfriend was long gone, the lease on the house was up, and my son had moved elsewhere. We have no clue why it took so long to arrive, and what part of cyberspace it was floating around in for all those months. Or why it was finally delivered...

So yes, I agree that phones and messages are not foolproof. LOL

So I suppose we'll hear about whether the family is doing Dr. Phil Sunday, at the latest.

I also wonder how Dr. Phil's show found out about the case. Did someone contact them through their website? Did someone who works for the show find the FB page or see ER and MR on Denver TV? Did someone in the Denver media contact the show?

About three weeks back there was a big push from the Find Dylan Redwine FB page to be "louder". During that time, there was a big push to flood Nancy Grace, America's Most Wanted, Ellen DeGeneris, Oprah, Dr. Phil and whoever else might listen and help. I can only assume that one of the people that watch the emails mentioned it to a higher up and it got legs.

Honestly, I would be FLOORED if Mr. Redwine consented to a public interview with an individual such as Dr. Phil because, from his POV, it gains nothing. Dr. Phil is a clever interrogator, in addition to a licensed mental health professional. MR wouldn't stand a chance. Whether folks want to see the subtext in this father's words and actions or not, it is there. Finding this child is CLEARLY not his main priority.

Here's all we hear from his 'camp' (of only one BTW, which speaks VOLUMES) - 'But, but, but, but, but...'. And more, 'But, but, but, but, but...'.

MR claims his son "meant everything to him." As such, why shouldn't he make all effort to find him?

FindDylanRedwine ‏@DylanRedwine
@MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin LE Did confirm last message was sent at 9:37 pm and last person he was talking to was his friend

Snipped by me

Is this the latest message from MB? Because it just says SENT and TO A FRIEND. No mention of the cell phone?

Like I said, if MR is guilty I think it's in his best interest NOT to go on Dr Phil. If he's innocent why the heck wouldn't he do it to get Dylans face and name out to millions who have never heard of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx