CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my now having had the time to actually sit down, all alone, with zero distractions and watch through its entirety uninterrupted each of mom and dad's interviews with Melissa Blasius I wanted to opine on the most notable points of the interwiews..

OK So, I too agree that in a situation as this it isn't really a "fair" or maybe not accurate way of looking at their particular eye movements and head movements to assess what they are feeling or what each of those movements are indicative of..so while I personally do believe there are some certain indicators the fact is its just too many variables and differences to allow for it to be appropriately discussed on a forum..

Due to those reasons I am going to totally eliminate any assessment or opinion on either of the parents head, eye, and body movements, gestures, etc.. instead I'm gonna go straight to the heart of it, THEIR STATEMENTS...THEIR WORDS.. THE DIRECTION IN WHICH THEY MANEUVERED THE DISCUSSION, etc, etc.. What they said, when they said it, and my opinion of what I personally saw or took away from their words rather than their demeanors.

Mark Redwine at literally less than 10secs in(7secs to be exact) he immediately cuts to the chase where he's going to set the stage for us regarding Elaine.. yes Elaine is top priority that Mark leads off with!... telling us that it was he and Dylan that were close and bonded and flat out tells us that Dylan did not have that bond with his mom.. Dylan came to him, they were always together and while Elaine was out worried about her career she had lost sight of Dylan and being close to Dylan. Mark tells us that long long ago that Elaine realized that she did not share that closeness AND bonding with Dylan that he had with his dad AND THAT IT IS THAT EXACT ISSUE THAT ELAINE REALIZED LONG AGO OF WHICH HAS ALL THESE YEARS BEEN THE SOURCE AND ORIGINATION OF "THE PROBLEM"..

Mark goes on to IMO snidely remark about exactly where Elaine presently works in Colorado Springs and wants it known that he knows!.. he remarks further that he doesn't know why she wants to hide it from everyone where she works...to which he immediately therein leads to the more specific and IMO more accurate issue, Mark states that Elaine didn't want HIM(Mark Redwine) knowing where she worked presently..yet "it was no stumper" says Mark.. he knows exactly where she works and for some reason he finds that important to establish..
**I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPRESS THE NAUSEATING KNOT THAT IMMEDIATELY TWISTED MY GUT INTO AND HAS YET TO SUBSIDE.**

This is just the mere tip of the iceberg and its literally only mere single digit seconds into the interview that Mark Redwine takes a hold of the interview and he immediately directs it WHERE HE, MARK REDWINE WANTS IT TO GO!..sadly, yet truthfully that was directed TOWARD, and even directly AT his ex-wife, Elaine...

I'll cut myself off here for a moment as not only am I giving thought to what each said, how and why, when, and where and in my looking at those words, those statements letting them speak for themselves without any analysis of the eyes, tone, and demeanor.. As well as I'm also attempting to put words to what visceral reaction I had to those words and statements..

MR claims his son "meant everything to him." As such, why shouldn't he make all effort to find him?

did you read the link I posted about the search tomorrow? MR went to ABQ yesterday and is today discussing the search with them. It will take place tomorrow.

Honestly, I would be FLOORED if Mr. Redwine consented to a public interview with an individual such as Dr. Phil because, from his POV, it gains nothing. Dr. Phil is a clever interrogator, in addition to a licensed mental health professional.MR wouldn't stand a chance. Whether folks want to see the subtext in this father's words and actions or not, it is there. Finding this child is CLEARLY not his main priority.

Here's all we hear from his 'camp' (of only one BTW, which speaks VOLUMES) - 'But, but, but, but, but...'. And more, 'But, but, but, but, but...'.

I thought that Dr Phil hasn't been licensed in years. I'm not sure what you mean by subtext? Can you explain what you mean by that?

Maybe someone needs to explain to MB that Dylan had an iPod that also had texting capabilities and we're trying to figure out if the text was sent via the phone or the iPod? I'm not a tweeter or I would.

I still think she's assuming that text = cell phone.

**my apologies for what looks like just a repeated post, but just read my post upthread and realized it somehow only posted the first half when I c/p it from my text editor..lol..lucky you more to read from moi;)**?

I may just have to go dust off the old twit acct to reply to her question that she asks at the end of each of the tweets regarding the clarifying of the 9:37pm electronic communication.. she keeps asking "do you know otherwise?" as in is there other Infornation that would contradict or in any way be different than that of what she is stating..

well.. yes, quite frankly there is and it came from the mouth of the mother whom I have found to be forthcoming and honest from the get go..

Elaine Redwine had access to and saw her son's cell phone records shortly thereafter Dylan "disappeared".. she's clearly stated, and since has not changed or altered her statement that her son's very last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his cell phone was a text message sent shortly after 8pm.. she as recently as in just this weeks interview again makes this statement ..

Now, if there was an outgoing text message sent from Dylan Redwine's cell phone @9:37pm it would have been on his cell phone record and Elaine would not have been adamantly standing firm for now over 2months about this particular detail that he last sent text shortly after 8pm..

She also would not have stated that no one since that point in time(shortly after 8pm 11/18) has heard from or had contact with Dylan(except of course for Mark Rediwne).

So, here's my opinion on it and we've all got one... its either true and accurate just as Elaine Redwine has said from the get-go that DYLAN's last outgoing text was shortly after 8pm..

Or..

For some nonsensical at this point in time reason LE specifically told Elaine to not publicly disclose that Dylan's last OUTGOING COMMUNICATION from his phone was a text sent at 9:37pm..

But here's the catch if that's true then why would Elaine go on to actually expound upon inaccurate, false, and misleading info about the all important timeline of the case?..because she does in going further in stating that at no point after that last outgoing text msg from Dylan's phone shortly after 8pm no one has since heard from or had contact with Dylan.. <<--this IMO adds credence to the shortly after 8pm last text..

And here's yet another catch in that if LE were to go to Elaine and tell her to not publicly disclose this 9:37pm text due to the fact that its a crucial detail that needs to be witheld from the media/public for the investigation... then why in the hell does LE themselves just a couple weeks later release this all important, crucial information that was imperative to keep from public knowledge??..<<--this IMO adds credence to this being not true..IMO this scenario is not what's going on here IMO..

I'll say this if the latter scenario is in fact the case then I can say with strong certainty that there's a helluva alot more that they know pointing toward Mark Redwine FROM THE GET-GO!..JMO but I'm just not leaning towards this being the case..

From what we know at this time I believe MB is assuming alot due to the fact that LE was so damn tight lipped with her.. I mean she clearly stated just days ago when asked this exact question of was it actual an OUTGOING cell phone text sent from Dylan's cell ... she flat out answered LE WOULD NOT SHARE THESE SPECIFICS WITH HER, PERIOD..

Now, she sends an email and LE/Dan Bender, IN AN EMAIL just up and decided to no longer be tight lipped about pertinent details that just days prior they were firmly standing their ground of not giving her further details..now they freely spill the beans to Melissa Blasius' email question???.....sorry, but IMO that is not at all how it works..jmo.

I thought that Dr Phil hasn't been licensed in years. I'm not sure what you mean by subtext? Can you explain what you mean by that?

I think his years of experience is much more important than the fact that he is retired. I've watched him for years and I think he's brilliant. JMHO

In my now having had the time to actually sit down, all alone, with zero distractions and watch through its entirety uninterrupted each of mom and dad's interviews with Melissa Blasius I wanted to opine on the most notable points of the interwiews..

OK So, I too agree that in a situation as this it isn't really a "fair" or maybe not accurate way of looking at their particular eye movements and head movements to assess what they are feeling or what each of those movements are indicative of..so while I personally do believe there are some certain indicators the fact is its just too many variables and differences to allow for it to be appropriately discussed on a forum..

Due to those reasons I am going to totally eliminate any assessment or opinion on either of the parents head, eye, and body movements, gestures, etc.. instead I'm gonna go straight to the heart of it, THEIR STATEMENTS...THEIR WORDS.. THE DIRECTION IN WHICH THEY MANEUVERED THE DISCUSSION, etc, etc.. What they said, when they said it, and my opinion of what I personally saw or took away from their words rather than their demeanors.

Mark Redwine at literally less than 10secs in(7secs to be exact) he immediately cuts to the chase where he's going to set the stage for us regarding Elaine.. yes Elaine is top priority that Mark leads off with!... telling us that it was he and Dylan that were close and bonded and flat out tells us that Dylan did not have that bond with his mom.. Dylan came to him, they were always together and while Elaine was out worried about her career she had lost sight of Dylan and being close to Dylan. Mark tells us that long long ago that Elaine realized that she did not share that closeness AND bonding with Dylan that he had with his dad AND THAT IT IS THAT EXACT ISSUE THAT ELAINE REALIZED LONG AGO OF WHICH HAS ALL THESE YEARS BEEN THE SOURCE AND ORIGINATION OF "THE PROBLEM"..

Mark goes on to IMO snidely remark about exactly where Elaine presently works in Colorado Springs and wants it known that he knows!.. he remarks further that he doesn't know why she wants to hide it from everyone where she works...to which he immediately therein leads to the more specific and IMO more accurate issue, Mark states that Elaine didn't want HIM(Mark Redwine) knowing where she worked presently..yet "it was no stumper" says Mark.. he knows exactly where she works and for some reason he finds that important to establish..
**I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPRESS THE NAUSEATING KNOT THAT IMMEDIATELY TWISTED MY GUT INTO AND HAS YET TO SUBSIDE.**

This is just the mere tip of the iceberg and its literally only mere single digit seconds into the interview that Mark Redwine takes a hold of the interview and he immediately directs it WHERE HE, MARK REDWINE WANTS IT TO GO!..sadly, yet truthfully that was directed TOWARD, and even directly AT his ex-wife, Elaine...

I'll cut myself off here for a moment as not only am I giving thought to what each said, how and why, when, and where and in my looking at those words, those statements letting them speak for themselves without any analysis of the eyes, tone, and demeanor.. As well as I'm also attempting to put words to what visceral reaction I had to those words and statements..

And yet, inexplicably, the reporter framed this as if the mother was the bitter one.....:waitasec:

did you read the link I posted about the search tomorrow? MR went to ABQ yesterday and is today discussing the search with them. It will take place tomorrow.

I'm so happy to see this! It's not going to be easy for the dogs and handlers given the weather.

And I'm very happy to see MR participating.

And yet, inexplicably, the reporter framed this as if the mother was the bitter one.....:waitasec:

I don't think the reporter knew how to react to some of his statements. She's no Dr Phil :floorlaugh:

All this talking in circles has made me confused. I feel really blonde right now...what's going on? There's a question with the less hunky reporter re: where the text came from, MR is going on Dr. Phil, and uh....? :waitasec:

I'm going to just sit here and wait until someone smarter than me figures it out. kthx.

FindDylanRedwine &#8207;@DylanRedwine
@MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin LE Did confirm last message was sent at 9:37 pm and last person he was talking to was his friend

Snipped by me

Is this the latest message from MB? Because it just says SENT and TO A FRIEND. No mention of the cell phone?

Psychic, it was just too much of a pain to try to get the times on each tweet. I'm sorry. Here's the link to MB's twitter -
https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius

You hover your mouse over the tweet date to see the time the tweet went out.

I don't think that last message contained anything important. I think it was simply something new LE found, so they added it to the timeline. But I suppose if they are convinced it was sent by Dylan, and came from the area of the house, it could at least place him there.

Unfortunately, I think this new message is all they got from the forensics.

Because as far as we know it was the perpetrator who made that text using Dylan's ipod or phone. So, LE knows that only the person who sent it and maybe Dylan would know who sent it and what it said. More than likely if it was not Dylan it was the person who caused his disappearance. Initially everyone thought none of Dylan's electronic devices had sent out or received any communication after 8 that Sunday night, except for receiving texts from his friend R the next day. So, its very possible that the content of that message says something incriminating and links someone to his disappearance.

OK so Elaine says his phone was inactive after 8 but Mark says he was texting on the couch as he was trying to get a signal. Mark says they didnt get there till 815 soooo Mark is the only one to verify Dylan texting after this 8 pm time...

So Mark knows about the 937 text! JMO

I think his years of experience is much more important than the fact that he is retired. I've watched him for years and I think he's brilliant. JMHO

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about Dr Phil's talents or abilities. I was only questioning the fact that he is a licensed mental heath professional.

We can agree to like/dislike Dr Phil...whatever... it doesn't really matter. What we can't dispute is the number of households that will see Dylan's face and name if they go on the show.

OK so Elaine says his phone was inactive after 8 but Mark says he was texting on the couch as he was trying to get a signal. Mark says they didnt get there till 815 soooo Mark is the only one to verify Dylan texting after this 8 pm time...

So Mark knows about the 937 text! JMO

Haha! Well the 9:37 time doesn't really coincide with the time he stated Dylan was texting on the couch. But the way he talks (and never looks at clocks etc) he leaves himself lots of wiggle room.

We can agree to like/dislike Dr Phil...whatever... it doesn't really matter. What we can't dispute is the number of households that will see Dylan's face and name if they go on the show.

But will viewers remember Dylan's face or name after the show if the focus is on Mark and his ex wife's current relationship?

Thanks! I had a look and couldn't even find that one. I don't get twitter. LOL

FindDylanRedwine
&#8207;@DylanRedwine
@MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin LE Did confirm last message was sent at 9:37 pm and last person he was talking to was his friend

9:27 PM - 6 Feb 13

It is really hard to get the timestamps! So this message was posted by @dylanredwine at 9:27pm Mountain time on 2/6/2013.

Oh gosh I'm sorry again. Tired tonight. I thought that was from Melissa but it's not. Hold on one sec and I'll grab it for you.

Here you go. 9:27pm Feb 6 -
https://twitter.com/DylanRedwine/status/299388858754281473

You'll see MB's tweets on that page - it's a 'conversation' page where you can see all the tweets back and forth in the conversation. Then I guess if you go back to MB's page, you can see where the times fall. Sorry I don't know an easier way. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx