CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I cannot understand is that the dog handler said she has specific areas to search, after talking with family. What on earth would they tell her, and not have told LE already? Wouldn't LE want to search anyplace the family could suggest?

They seem kind of miffed about this dog team coming in. Does anyone know if TES was ever mentioned and perhaps discouraged?

I guess what I was thinking was the stated path was McDonalds to MR's house. If that was true, then the dogs should be able to go straight to MR's house to start, saving probably days of effort searching between those two locations.

The only reason IMO to search between McDonald's and the house is if they don't believe Dylan ever got to the house. Which I hope they'd be able to prove with the dogs or LE may already have proven through some other means.

IMO

This statement keeps coming back to me:

("Quote:
Originally Posted by TxJan1971
"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

Does this mean they have proof he made it to the house? Ugh.

I am not sure this team is even communicating with LE.

Exactly what I am thinking. Earlier did LE ask Tim Miller's team to step-back or hold-off at that point IIRC.

Would it pay to think of other case LE "officially" invited these two associations in??? Not sure.

What I cannot understand is that the dog handler said she has specific areas to search, after talking with family. What on earth would they tell her, and not have told LE already? Wouldn't LE want to search anyplace the family could suggest?

They seem kind of miffed about this dog team coming in. Does anyone know if TES was ever mentioned and perhaps discouraged?

From what I understand, LE didn't want TES to come in. Considering where LE appears to be with this case, I can't understand why (if that is accurate that LE didn't want TES to come in).

("Quote:
"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

It's pretty obvious that we all interpret things differently, but to me he's just taking a roundabout way of saying that they know he was at the house - for whatever reason. MOO

It's pretty obvious that we all interpret things differently, but to me he's just taking a roundabout way of saying that they know he was at the house - for whatever reason. MOO

Or perhaps we are giving his words much more weight than should be granted.
He might not be choosing his words as carefully as we think he is.

I wonder if they'll check around Bayfield in case he did hitchhike and someone brought him there, but maybe to a different place in or near town.

("Quote:

Does this mean they have proof he made it to the house? Ugh.

"IMO"This information is based on the Fathers statement that Dylan was at the house.

That is what I think. The whole of the statement is rather casual, almost. Saying he can't think of other possibilities? It is not as though he said "we have narrowed it down to these two scenarios. " Honestly, I feel they know very little more than they did months ago.

Perhaps time / man power / resources / money contribute to this. I'm sure there are so many places that could be viable search locations.

Perhaps time / man power / resources / money contribute to this. I'm sure there are so many places that could be viable search locations.

If so, you would think they would be welcoming to this, and other search groups, yet they do not give that impression.

Plus there is the whole card game aspect...I guess you wouldn't advertise that you "might suspect" someone, even if that were the case. :)

It seems like it was really early when they first mentioned TES, does anyone know if the family has mentioned it to LE again more recently?

Plus there is the whole card game aspect...I guess you wouldn't advertise that you "might suspect" someone, even if that were the case. :)

It is possible they do not want to say "or he never made it to the house", I suppose, if they do have that suspicion and do not want MR to stop talking.

Earlier, when Wendy was up there back around the first week of February. I'll find the article LE, but it said her dogs hit on something at the lake, but that Wendy didn't think Dylan was there.

ETA: http://www.gazette.com/articles/forensics-150683-boy-monument.html

“I don’t believe that’s where he is,” Kessinger said. “I looked at the lake. I was there already. One of my dogs gave me an indication in one area that I’m going to check out, but I’m going to sit and talk with the family."

Also, from the above article:

"If a body is not found, it would be equally important to the search for Dylan, she said. The FBI hires her to rule out areas in some cases.

“There’s a process of elimination,” she said. “The body may not be there. It works both ways.”

Dylan, please come home. <modsnip>
I just want you to be safe and sound, I want you to be happy and healthy. <modsnip>

Just be safe little Dylan, I would hope that if you came back, things would be better, but they can't even stop their silliness and put it aside for you now while you are missing, so I doubt there is hope for anything better in the future. JMO, IMO, MOO.

I'm hoping for some news today with the dog searches. Dylan should be home with his family.

So have the dogs arrived now ?

I think with hits at the lake that needs to be searched ASAP . And with Mark's version claiming a 'fishing pole' is missing . So it would make sense to make that the first port of call and to try to eliminate there first IMO

Someone asked about this from the previous thread:

A NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away.

And I know not everyone subscribes to the MR dunnit theory but I have wondered if his putting off Dr Phil was possible buying him some more time to move the body around to somewhere else?

And I know not everyone subscribes to the MR dunnit theory but I have wondered if his putting off Dr Phil was possible buying him some more time to move the body around to somewhere else?

I think he is being watched most all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock