CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would still get his name and face out there no matter what direction the show takes.

People are getting tired of the drama.

LE has though given them something to involve people again. That is what could be a potential witness.

Rather than ignore something LE has confirmed, that lead would be a great springboard and could potentially give hope to those that are/were trying to spread the word.

It should not be limited to where they think Dylan could be. It should be across the country.

Only ER, CR, NR, and MR can turn this into a positive instead of all the negative.

So, who wants to tackle finding out what the outflow was when Dylan went missing and the weeks after. Along with, what was the weather back then?

Been there, done that. Unseasonably warm (high 40's to 50's I think with no snow yet) and reservoir low- hovering around 60% I think. I would doubt there was any outflow nor that there has been much since. Will try to get confirmation of that later.

ETA: just saw all hte other helpful responses. Thanks all and thanks sarx for all the expertise!

It's sounds as if there was collaboration, if even from a distance (separate) with the dogs, and now the Dr Phil show is coming up. ER made a statement this week on FB about working through some things. I'm in a positive mood tonight. Maybe the family issues will get a little better and everyone can work together. For Dylan's sake.

:great:

It is up to LE to get as much exposure for their lead or tip, as possible. They would have easier access to other LEA's or media than the family would have.

I do fear that many people look on this as a custodial issue more than a missing child, though. ER's family member said recently that it is easier to believe that MR has knowledge, as otherwise they are forced to think the worst. I can see their feeling that way.

I think MR could have avoided much of the drama if he had simply behaved like an adult and a parent, and spoken to ER when she first wanted to do so. Too bad if his feelings were hurt.

The thing I keep thinking about is it was Thanksgiving week. Doesn't pretty much everyone act "unusual" that week? Strange times coming/going, not at work, traveling/aren't home even when they normally are, unfamiliar cars and people around, etc. Or if someone's hosting a big dinner, someone might see them shopping at stores they don't normally shop at, cleaning more than usual, stressed out... It just seems like all of that stuff might stand out any other time but would be normal that week.

Considering it was Thanksgiving week, kids out of school, it being a resort area, I would think there should of been some sightings of unknown persons, which is why I was perplexed why a specific sighting, now confirmed sighting, was ignored.

I think LE knows there were visitors to the area, have probably checked with the lodges, other LE agencies to see various tickets that may of been given out etc.

Considering it was Thanksgiving week, kids out of school, it being a resort area, I would think there should of been some sightings of unknown persons, which is why I was perplexed why a specific sighting, now confirmed sighting, was ignored.

I think LE knows there were visitors to the area, have probably checked with the lodges, other LE agencies to see various tickets that may of been given out etc.

Question? Is that time of year (Thanksgiving) popular in that area? For a lot of resort areas, especially ones that involve snow, Tday tends to be a very dead time, at least in our area. Many of our resort areas are like ghost towns that time of year.

There were a number of things cited. Nothing with respect to LE.

Not sure how to put this.

I think when outsiders would rather not work with the family and those associated that a family should bring in an organization like CUE, Laura R, etc. There were various reasons given, their time is valuable, and they felt they could better serve a family that ....

Ok it has been listed for the last 37 threads. I think I will leave it there.

That's sad. But I would suspect as much. Which is exactly why I think going on Dr. Phil will work against them. Putting all that out there is not in the best interests of finding Dylan. IMO.

does anyone know how long the family will be in California for the Dr. Phil show taping?

No I don't, I just remember in the uncut interview he claimed he wanted to be at the company office early to resolve a payroll issue. The earlier the better is the way he may have stated it, I'm correct on his intentions, the wording may be incorrect.

Maybe he needed the payroll information prior to seeing the lawyer.

Hi guys, thought I would check in.. I see no news for the day.. Maybe tomorrow. Nite all been a long day. Everyone have a nice night, maybe all our prayers will be answered soon. Huggies

Question? Is that time of year (Thanksgiving) popular in that area? For a lot of resort areas, especially ones that involve snow, Tday tends to be a very dead time, at least in our area. Many of our resort areas are like ghost towns that time of year.

Not the busiest.

The weather had been warmer than the norm for that time of year, so often there will be more people hiking etc.

There are a number of reservoirs, which for a rural area, would not be far.

Fishing is world class. As well many from NM work in CO.

Prepping for the winter season, interviewing for various positions, maintenance, and other various activities like that come to mind. I know there are many more, was long day and brain is working at about 50% at the moment.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ultiple-tips-to-find-possible-witness-in-case

(LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies say they are investigating multiple tips to find the renter who may have seen something related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.)

This article was Two days ago, interesting how they word the article Renter as the person there seeking to speak with, and also claim multible Tips, The timing of this anonymous tipster after three months, Why won't Law Enforcement release more details concerning this person.
-------------
Below is not included in the above article.

How did the Tipster come in contact with this unknown person? Why is there no vehicle description, Yet the Tipster claims they were seeking a gas station for Gasoline. The Tipster has requested to remain anonymous if not mistaken, Law Enforcement confirmed they sat down and interviewed this person. The timing of this person surfacing after Law Enforcement stated the Tips were dwindling !!

For SARX or anyone: Press release from La Plata LE (only place La Plata LE will release a press release is: Pine River Times)

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092
11/26/2012 By: Times staff report

Here is Monday night's release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office: A two-day search of Vallecito Lake ended late Monday afternoon after extensive sonar sweeps found nothing.
The search was part of an eight-day effort to locate 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing since Monday Nov. 19.

Two La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9’s alerted in an area on the south end of the lake Saturday and again on Sunday. Seven scuba divers from the New Mexico State Police Search & Recovery Team
searched the south end of the lake Sunday afternoon without finding anything suspicious. Visibility under water was 7 to 9 feet. Water temperature was 38 degrees. On Monday three different boats, including one with New Mexico State Police divers on board, used four different sonar systems to scan the bottom of the south end of the lake from shore to shore, along the length of the dam and several hundred yards out into the lake from the dam. After seven hours of sonar grid searches, nothing out of the ordinary was found. Due to a complete clearing of the area of the dogs, as well as the surrounding area, no further searches of the lake bottom are planned unless new information is developed.

BBM; UBM

Here's info about my NM state police dive team (FWIW) and the helicopters from NM that aided in the search:
http://www.nmsp.dps.state.nm.us/index.php/search-dive-team-cont/

Thanks for posting. rbm It has always bugged me that the north end of the lake was not searched. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub