CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those pictures of the dogs.. I hope they are warm.. I am a dog lover.. Thank you for posting.. Those dogs have a hard job, and their trainers work just as hard.. I pray all are safe during their search.
The conditions in those pics look grueling. God Bless them and their trainers.

NOTE: TxJan bumped up the social media rules for everyone back on Page 2. I will be removing all the discussion of the facebook timeline. It can be linked to, but NOT discussed. There is info in the timeline that we all know has never been confirmed by LE or MSM. That means it is RUMOR and we don't do rumors.

Thanks,

Salem

The Dr. Phil clip was hard to watch. I hope that was a rare outburst by ER. Published for opportunistic sensationalism. If that was her demeanor throughout the program, she did herself no favors. Nor DR.

Dr Phil clip? Can someone link me please?? Sooooo behind and sad that I have no idea what is happening :(

Those dogs are beautiful. The temps have been so cold, it's great that they are out there working so hard to find Dylan.

Does anyone know what the lake access points are? Is it public land all the way around or do private properties extend right up to the edge of the lake? I'd be curious from how many points would someone be able to access deep water?

FruitTingles u are back... How is that baby girl..need updated photos I bet she has grown.. Welcome Back..

It must be wonderful living in a small town, being able to go places and not have the parents worry all the time that they are going to meet up with danger. My kids grew up in the city where we had to know where they were all the time.

What an idyllic life, to be able to climb trees, go to the river or lake or stream or pond nearby. Fish, hike, just be a kid with no worries.

I can see in that sort of backdrop where you wouldn't worry all the time where you child is. Especially if they have friends all over. What a great way to spend a childhood. IMO

My cousins grew up in that environment---small town, lots of river streams and trees to climb, fishing, hiking, ATVS, BB guns, ----:eek:

Even in that lovely environment, one needs to always know where the kids are. Not because of 'stranger danger', but because kids fall into ponds, fall off their bikes, shoot their friends accidentally with BBs, get fishing hooks stuck in their thumbs. ALL of the above happened to my cousins. I was safer in the crowded suburbs. :giggle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJi36_fMOg"]Tuesday 02/26: The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame? - Dr. Phil - YouTube[/ame]

I posted in #37 the Sheriff's Press Release for the timeline that night DR came to La Plata County.

It's FACT ... per the Sheriff. <modsnip>.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916388&postcount=37"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39[/ame]

Those dogs are beautiful. The temps have been so cold, it's great that they are out there working so hard to find Dylan.

Does anyone know what the lake access points are? Is it public land all the way around or do private properties extend right up to the edge of the lake? I'd be curious from how many points would someone be able to access deep water?

I think the lake is frozen at this time; it said on the FB that the dogs were going to check out holes that will be opened

http://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?filter=3

I think the lake is frozen at this time; it said on the FB that the dogs were going to check out holes that will be opened

http://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?filter=3

Yes it is frozen now. I probably should have added that I'm thinking in terms of what access did someone have back in November to put Dylan in the lake (assuming that's what happened.) Could a person pull over anywhere along that road and walk up to the lake? Is it only accessible by foot from certain trails? And remember, if someone did that they were carrying a hundred pounds. ETA: also at night in the dark.

Yes it is frozen now. I probably should have added that I'm thinking in terms of what access did someone have back in November to put Dylan in the lake (assuming that's what happened.) Could a person pull over anywhere along that road and walk up to the lake? Is it only accessible by foot from certain trails? And remember, if someone did that they were carrying a hundred pounds. ETA: also at night in the dark.

You can drive around the lake except the most extreme north end. You can drive right over the dam.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Vallecito+Reservoir&hl=en&sll=29.477608,-98.514404&sspn=0.729259,1.156311&oq=vallecito+re&t=h&hnear=Vallecito+Reservoir&z=13"]Vallecito Reservoir - Google Maps[/ame]

ZOOM in and SEE.

:thumb: thanks score for the video link. I just don't know what to think. I see Elaine as a very angry woman rightfully so, her son is missing. My heart breaks for her.

So interesting. I was researching lake access and came across this website. If any locals could verify it, that would be great.

According to this, access to the lake is fee-based - is that through gates or just pay stations? Or roaming ranger collecting those? It's day-only use around the lake do is it patrolled?

Plus this site has a webcam. I'll have to peek at it tomorrow.

http://www.lakevallecito.com/lakerules.html

FruitTingles u are back... How is that baby girl..need updated photos I bet she has grown.. Welcome Back..

Thanks Raine!! She is going very well! Growing fast. Frantically trying to catch up while she naps (ignoring my housework). Here is some new photos :) hope you all don't mind and if so just delete my post!
Hope you are all well.

Still thinking of you day and night Dylan

40CA1417-28CE-4F11-A1BE-31105B6327C3-6103-000003EE8495E2AA_zpsba33c638.jpg

08825DA8-8B6E-4189-83A9-9C77C988B89D-6103-000003EE935C7921_zpsebb55831.jpg

3B906C49-BE58-463C-BB91-A1636B5B03C4-6103-000003EEA327015F_zps7538fbd2.jpg

4AC6EE56-20FA-4C5B-A70C-CFFE3939DABC-6103-000003EEBB7424EA_zps65b13005.jpg

AD8D9C44-3AB9-4453-B5CF-022E20198532-6103-000003F09D42690A_zps74856786.jpg

http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies

How to Detect Lies
( Liars might use objects around them to help put detail into their lies. For example, there might be a pen on the table and then they will include a pen in their story. This could be another give away that the person is lying.)

I've been reading a website that details lying and what to look for, This above paragraph I pasted reminds me of the interview with MR and the Baseball on the kitchen table, and the story MR was telling the Reporter concerning Dylan and the Baseball parks and player talking to Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000