CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is frozen now. I probably should have added that I'm thinking in terms of what access did someone have back in November to put Dylan in the lake (assuming that's what happened.) Could a person pull over anywhere along that road and walk up to the lake? Is it only accessible by foot from certain trails? And remember, if someone did that they were carrying a hundred pounds. ETA: also at night in the dark.

And the drive along CR 501 (to Mark's house) is right along the lake.

Thank you Scorekeeper! I know I am a big pain in the bum as I have to keep asking for updates :( sorry everyone.

I can't imagine you allowing yourself to get behind with us to spend time with that little bundle of joy! What a beauty. MOO (or not)

Thank you Scorekeeper! I know I am a big pain in the bum as I have to keep asking for updates :( sorry everyone.

It is okay! Members don't mind helping other members out and I think (I hope) we all realize that many, many of our members have full time jobs and families and other responsibilities and can only spare just so much time for WS. Having to catch up on 20 pages is hardly possible all the time. No worries. If some members are too busy to catch you up, others will step in and do so. It's all good.

And that baby is adorable. She looks so happy. Those pictures just lifted about 10 tons of stress off my shoulders LOL! She is a beauty!

Salem

OMG FruitTingles she is so stinking cute! And a little chunky monkey! Reminds me of my oldest (when she was a baby, she is 25 now)! Thanks for sharing your pics!~

Oh FruitTingles she is adorable and so happy. Our newest WSleuther is ready to take her stand..lol..winning all our hearts.. Cherish her, I know you do...hugs to you and that gorgeous little baby.

Thanks Ransom. Is the area gated at night? Also I'm assuming I could pull over and park on the road and then walk right up to the water anywhere?

No gates. Public road in a Nat'l Forest.

Your baby is precious. I may have to just wing my way back to Oz to squeeze those fat/cute thighs. I love baby thighs. <3

No problem at all FruitTingles. Cherish every moment with that sweet child; she is lovely! :great:

Thanks Raine!! She is going very well! Growing fast. Frantically trying to catch up while she naps (ignoring my housework). Here is some new photos :) hope you all don't mind and if so just delete my post!
Hope you are all well.

Still thinking of you day and night Dylan

40CA1417-28CE-4F11-A1BE-31105B6327C3-6103-000003EE8495E2AA_zpsba33c638.jpg

08825DA8-8B6E-4189-83A9-9C77C988B89D-6103-000003EE935C7921_zpsebb55831.jpg

3B906C49-BE58-463C-BB91-A1636B5B03C4-6103-000003EEA327015F_zps7538fbd2.jpg

4AC6EE56-20FA-4C5B-A70C-CFFE3939DABC-6103-000003EEBB7424EA_zps65b13005.jpg

AD8D9C44-3AB9-4453-B5CF-022E20198532-6103-000003F09D42690A_zps74856786.jpg

She is so adorable!!!!

So interesting. I was researching lake access and came across this website. If any locals could verify it, that would be great.

According to this, access to the lake is fee-based - is that through gates or just pay stations? Or roaming ranger collecting those? It's day-only use around the lake do is it patrolled?

Plus this site has a webcam. I'll have to peek at it tomorrow.

http://www.lakevallecito.com/lakerules.html

Not local, but my dad's family has owned land/home there since before I was born and I've spent many years romping all over that area. NEVER heard of any fees unless someone stays at the camp ground(s). That cam is dated 3/2012. A little outdated there.

ETA: You do need a fishing license, but as a vistor (non resident) I buy a 5 day license. Locals (over 16) would buy a full (resident) license for just about $26.00 for the year.
http://wildlife.state.co.us/Fishing/SeasonDatesAndFees/Pages/SeasonDatesAndFees.aspx

ETA: forgot the link. Oy vey!!

I do not understand why the timeline, as released by the Sheriff Dept continues to be reported incorrectly. There was nothing reported regarding the last communication at 9:37 pm being a cell phone and they did NOT specify if the communication was incoming or outgoing.

LaPlata County Sheriff Department Timeline: EXACTLY AS RELEASED:

The Dylan Redwine Task Force is also providing an updated timeline of Dylan's activity the day before he went missing Sunday, November 18.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37PM Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)

Sheriff's deputies say the last person identified as having seen Dylan is his father, Mark Redwine....

Anyone who may have information is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff's Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). There is a local tip line (970-382-7511) where tips can be left on an answering machine that is regularly checked by Investigators. Persons can call Durango-La Plata Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112. Persons can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Babies adorable! It's nice to see a beautiful baby in the midst of all of this. :)

So interesting. I was researching lake access and came across this website. If any locals could verify it, that would be great.

According to this, access to the lake is fee-based - is that through gates or just pay stations? Or roaming ranger collecting those? It's day-only use around the lake do is it patrolled?

Plus this site has a webcam. I'll have to peek at it tomorrow.

http://www.lakevallecito.com/lakerules.html
Here's another link with the same info:
http://www.waterinfo.org/node/3515
It looks like this is specific to the lake and parking lots there. The forest land has it's own fees for certain recreational activities:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/sanjuan/passes-permits

If this is anything like the parkland, it's an honor system (you put the fee in an envelope, write your license number on it, put a tear off tab from the envelope on your dashboard and drop it in a locked box or you have an inter agency pass that hangs on your rear view mirror). Although I have had rangers at some parks come by and check the receipts on the dash, often people don't pay if they are there to use the restrooms.

http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies

How to Detect Lies
( Liars might use objects around them to help put detail into their lies. For example, there might be a pen on the table and then they will include a pen in their story. This could be another give away that the person is lying.)

I've been reading a website that details lying and what to look for, This above paragraph I pasted reminds me of the interview with MR and the Baseball on the kitchen table, and the story MR was telling the Reporter concerning Dylan and the Baseball parks and player talking to Dylan.

I'm quoting my own post, a few threads back members posted the pics of MR kitchen table with all types of items on it, above i posted an article that talked about objects liars will include in their stories.

MR has layed a numbered of interesting objects on that kitchen table, It's very Possibile he put certain objects their to inject in his interview, and so it wouldn't look obvious or suspious he included an assortment of other items.

The above link concerning How to Detect Lies is very interesting, and reading it while reviewing the past interviews, or the upcoming Dr Phil Two part shows on Tuesday and Wednesday could be a useful tool in analyzing him, his movements and usage of words.

All the above is MOO

Good point. :)

Oh...I don't know about that. Kids have shown up randomly on my doorstep for years. My kids weren't expecting them, but their parents knew where they were. Not all that mysterious.

Here's another link with the same info:
http://www.waterinfo.org/node/3515
It looks like this is specific to the lake and parking lots there. The forest land has it's own fees for certain recreational activities:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/sanjuan/passes-permits

If this is anything like the parkland, it's an honor system (you put the fee in an envelope, write your license number on it, put a tear off tab from the envelope on your dashboard and drop it in a locked box or you have an inter agency pass that hangs on your rear view mirror). Although I have had rangers at some parks come by and check the receipts on the dash, often people don't pay if they are there to use the restrooms.

Thank you very much, and Ransom too! Always difficult when I can't see the lay of the land for myself so I appreciate any help.

It leaves me wondering if there is any security/ranger patrol that might be happening at night to enforce the day-use rule or to collect fees from pay stations. I went looking for a Pine River Irrigation annual report that might show whether they budget for any security but so far no luck on that.

I'm quoting my own post, a few threads back members posted the pics of MR kitchen table with all types of items on it, above i posted an article that talked about objects liars will include in their stories.

MR has layed a numbered of interesting objects on that kitchen table, It's very Possibile he put certain objects their to inject in his interview, and so it wouldn't look obvious or suspious he included an assortment of other items.

The above link concerning How to Detect Lies is very interesting, and reading it while reviewing the past interviews, or the upcoming Dr Phil Two part shows on Tuesday and Wednesday could be a useful tool in analyzing him, his movements and usage of words.

All the above is MOO

What is the gun that was on the table saying??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000