CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he did not use the "Jim Beam" as an "excuse to wiggle out of the test."
After being treated like crap on the show, he could not sleep. I would have been anxious after that debacle, too. So what if he had a few drinks of Jim Beam or whatever to help him get to sleep? It's not like it hasn't been done by anyone else on previous occasions.

HUGE difference between having a cocktail to relax after a stressful day and drinking 1/2 a pint of Jim Beam! MOO, I would expect a young adult to use alcohol to get to drink like a rock star the night before a poly but not a father of a missing child. Sometimes, IMO, people need to be responsible for their own actions and sometimes, IMO, people give and offer excuses for bad behavior (enable).

MR was treated the exact same as everyone else, DP staff treated everyone with respect.

Please explain how he was treated like "crap" on the show, I just did not see that and I'm curious.

IMOO and As far as I'm concerned, there was no anchor tied to his arse and he was free to get up and leave, there was no script for him to follow so he was free to say what he wanted. If asking a question by anyone is treating someone like crap, then perhaps MR should never had said "I want them to look at me" and "I understand that Elaine blames me" (paraphrasing) or perhaps ER should have said please and thank you. Sometimes, IMO tough and direct questions NEED to be asked and especially when IMO speaking to a person that evades and deflects and dodges.

(people is no person in particular)

I can (sort of) understand people going on about how LE has never said ER was cleared, but logically I do not understand the how or why anyone would imagine for a second that she is involved or that LE believes she is involved. She was not in the area. But of course we had people insisting that Desiree Young slipped away from her job in Medford, Oregon, to sneak up to Portland and kidnap Kyron, too.

I believe that LE does not want to announce that ER, MH and CR are cleared, for example, as they are not ready to have MR officially become the only one they cannot clear. They do not have enough to charge him with a crime, but it stretches belief to think he is not a suspect.

Thank You. A voice of reason...

From the beginning, when this small town police force treated this almost solely as a runaway situation for over a week, I believe they have been in over their heads.

Not only do I think they are over their heads, I think that they do not want to allow any outsiders to help them.

I know I have that in the back of my mind but I try and remind myself that I have seen silence before. I certainly hope that is not true and that the FBI and CBI are still involved.

I believe he intentionally didn't shower or even comb his hair. He wanted to look under duress and he did. Two hours later they all commented how 'well he cleaned up ' and he was feeling better then because the thread of the LDT was gone and no longer hanging over him . HE WON ! :moo:

Not only did he win, he had someone to blame. He offered to take one, but nobody told him to NOT drink and he never KNEW that he SHOULDN'T. If 'THEY" had told him that ahead of time, he would not have had a drink. (all that is my imagination of MR's excuse)

It has been clearly stated that MR started the divorce proceedings because of her drinking. That's why all the things posted about MR still wanting ER are so ridiculous. <modsnip>.

Money Girl, its not been clearly stated its been stated by MR that is why he started divorce proceedings but that doesn't make it true or clear.

I just find it so rich that Mark mentions Elaine and "alcohol abuse" yet who is the one who goes on the show and does not take a polygraph due to drinking the night before?

hypocrite comes to mind

:cow: :cow:

I'm not taking the word of someone who drank a half bottle of Jim Beam to get out of a polygraph test to tell the truth about anyone else's drinking problem. Sorry, I'm just not that stupid.

Exactly.

One minute, an individual is saying that it is acceptable for MR to drink bourbon the night before the polygraph because he was treated poorly. In the next minute, he/she is discussing whether or not Elaine has/had a drinking problem.

I just find it so rich that Mark mentions Elaine and "alcohol abuse" yet who is the one who goes on the show and does not take a polygraph due to drinking the night before?

hypocrite comes to mind

:cow: :cow:

Very true, and maybe ER doesn't have to drink anymore since she divorced MR? Who knows. I know I wouldn't blame her for drinking being married to him, just from watching him on Dr. Phil. I thought he came off really bad.

There have been supposed inconsistencies in his statements to press, interviews, etc. However, we have no idea what he originally told LE in his interrogation. So my question was if anything he's said publicly since his interrogation by LE was inconsistent with what he told them, why haven't they called him in for another interview?

I thought they said they knew it was a criminal investigation early on. Aren't the FBI and CBI on their taskforce?

Even according to mr, they didn't treat it as more than a runaway for ten days. (it was in his first interview, I believe)

CBI and FBI were involved. I don't know if they're involved any longer except maybe to monitor from afar and be available should local LE have any questions. (I really don't know...I'm just speculating)

Ok... I'm going to try to explain this one more time...

If you feel a post is against TOS alert, don't respond to it.

We are victim friendly, that doesn't mean however that we can not discuss what is known about everyone in this case. It means we don't bash them, and we don't sleuth them.

If you can't answer or respond to a post without being rude then just pass it on by. You can argue what someone says and do it without attacking the member for their view.

If someone asks for link the proper thing to do is provide it, that's the nice thing to do. Rumor is not allowed so please link if someone asks you to do that.

The thread will not be closed down, its a discussion board, if you think everything's been covered then its your choice not to discuss it until something else comes out.

Stop attacking each other, stop accusing others of hating the family or victim. It simply isn't true. We all want Dylan home, lets focus on that and not what the motives are of other members posting that don't agree with you.

Facebook doesn't mean something is fact, doesn't mean we feel someone is or isn't credible.

I'm not sure at this point what is allowed as far as facebook is concerned, I think you all know and should be posting as such.

Ima

For some reason I think you need to use the 30 font ! :p

I know I have that in the back of my mind but I try and remind myself that I have seen silence before. I certainly hope that is not true and that the FBI and CBI are still involved.

I do too, but I just...I don't know...I don't have a very positive feeling about this LE. I do hope I am SO wrong!

He really didn't need an excuse if he had already decided that he was not going to take the test. I think he showed up "messed up" because he REALLY did NOT want to be on the show but was willing to at least show that he was interested in finding Dylan. Thats just my opinion.

Any searches happening today? LE or otherwise?

Well MR made this ultimatum and stated it was around the time the divorce started. To be fair, he did not say ' thats why I filed for divorce or divorced her' .
I'm imagining and this is strictly MOO MOO MOO a woman who wants a divorce badly and asks for one and is told no and threatened with this or that if she does so she just stays. Then he gives ultimatum and she says " oh no, what? a divorce? ok go ahead and file''. But I really doubt if it went that way. But it's the only way I can see him actually filing is another empty threat that he had to follow through on after ultimatum issued ! More cowbell !

It has been clearly stated that MR started the divorce proceedings because of her drinking. That's why all the things posted about MR still wanting ER are so ridiculous. <modsnip>.

Link please - thank you

I never have seen their divorce records. I was not aware we'd ever seen them and for some reason I thought they were TOS ?

BBM He's not a very charming guy though, nor is he attractive. I don't get the flirting thing at all in how anyone could be charmed by him. JMO

Well, it would seem that stating that MR could never be attractive to women would possibly, maybe, perhaps??? make AZG uncomfortable since she did, in fact, marry the man. I cannot speak for her, but my assumption would be that she did see those qualities about which you posted in him @ some point.

As to the last statement, MR possibly harming his child is not speaking to AZG's actions. She is the registered insider. He is not. And, due to that, I would hope that we here posting would tread lightly when giving opinions that might speak to her position as his former spouse.

I did not state MR could never be attractive to women. I said he's not a very charming guy and not very attractive. I didn't see his actions as a younger guy 30 something years ago when they were married. I said the MR I've seen in interviews is not charming. Besides, I think the comments of him being unattractive are quite mild in comparison to some other comments AZG has seen.

As far as the other statement, I think I'd rather have been married to someone who random people on the internet think was unattractive than someone who could murder a child. JMO

Well, it would seem that stating that MR could never be attractive to women would possibly, maybe, perhaps??? make AZG uncomfortable since she did, in fact, marry the man. I cannot speak for her, but my assumption would be that she did see those qualities about which you posted in him @ some point.

As to the last statement, MR possibly harming his child is not speaking to AZG's actions. She is the registered insider. He is not. And, due to that, I would hope that we here posting would tread lightly when giving opinions that might speak to her position as his former spouse.

I didn't take the statement that way at all. I found my ex attractive and charming when we met but I certainly don't now and wouldn't be offended if someone else made that statement about him. I would on the other hand have to bite my tongue if someone said that he was attractive and charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3