CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit - If this is the case, at the time of this purchase, he had not yet been granted that visit by the courts.

snipped

Good points SuperMom. Just elaborating on them in bold.

MOO

Respectfully snipped to the one part I had a question on -

What date was MR granted visitation? Can you please give a link for it?

Thanks

Sorry UIBBM by me . Um here is the ' we ' again. We got him to plane. I also find the 'safely' to mom curious. And wanted to point out another ' you know' for the records ! Does he say Dylan spent a few days with ' me and that' . Misspeak please?

I think its just the way he talks. I used to work for a tv company in the newsroom. I've always considered that I speak well and sound intelligent - however the minute I needed to be filmed for a news report and the mic was put under my nose, I was a gibbering wreck, couldn't string a coherent sentence together. Under times of stress, or in unusual situations, I don't think its suspicious that peoples normal speech patterns change or they begin to stutter somewhat.

Then again, maybe he just speaks like that anyway. I know people who say "we" when they mean "I" and my 12 year old puts "you know" in every sentence, sometimes more than than once when he is explaining something. His bothers tease him about it all the time.

Re the "safely to mom" bit - maybe he was just reminding people that usually when he had Dylan, all goes well and he has always got him back without problem?

It's an interesting tidbit if true, but even then I don't see it as suspicious (and I am suspicious of a lot of MR's behavior).

He was buying a ticket for the busiest week of the year for airline travel in the U.S. I would be buying that ticket as soon as I could too, for price and availability concerns.

I could see it as suspicious if it was purchased before the court hearing, I can see someone saying look I already purchased the ticket since its such a busy week of the year if I had left it any longer blah blah blah....

It's called manipulation

I remember the ticket discussion, but I don't remember anything about the ticket being bought on the same day as the court hearing?

That's an interesting tidbit..... and I'd like to see the link to it.

Salem

I have a link and I have seen the statement, but it is from an unofficial FB site. I don't believe another source is available.

Sorry UIBBM by me . Um here is the ' we ' again. We got him to plane. I also find the 'safely' to mom curious. And wanted to point out another ' you know' for the records ! Does he say Dylan spent a few days with ' me and that' . Misspeak please?

Was this the visit where the girlfriend was with them?

It is my understanding that he purchased a one way ticket this time because Elaine and Cory were going to drive there and pick Dylan up at the end of the visit. He stated that he was responsible for getting Dylan to him and Elaine was responsible for getting him home. I think the reason why he brought up the purchase of the round trip ticket in the prior visit, he was trying to say he was not required to by the courts, but he paid both ways. I know people have made a big deal about the one way ticket but to me it is irrelevant. JMHO

And if you notice, the one way ticket being purchased has never been brought up by Elaine or Cory as an issue. If that was suspect then I assure you it would have been brought up by them.

I agree Psychic Sleuth, about the one-way versus round trip and I remember that in the video. My question is - how do we know that the ticket was bought the day of the court hearing? Where does that info come from?

Thanks,

Salem

I have a link and I have seen the statement, but it is from an unofficial FB site. I don't believe another source is available.

Okay - that means it is not discussable for us at this time and is considered rumor.

Thanks Lash! I appreciate the help here.

Salem

AND just to be clear - the one-way versus round trip is discussable because it comes from the interview. It is the date of purchase that is not discussable unless it can be linked. :)

Thank you. The visit in September MR purchased a round trip ticket, yet November's vist was a one way ticket.

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket on that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, we obviously got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes on with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was flight he could get on in Colorado...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

The way this reads, it sounds to me like he is saying that for the visit in November he was able to book a non-stop flight for Dylan. But I still have not been able to confirm that there were any non-stop flights from Colorado Springs to Durango around Thanksgiving week last year. Right now there is one carrier, United, and all flights on that route go through Denver and require a change of planes.

Maybe it's a small thing, but it reinforces for me how vague and ambiguous his answers are to even simple questions. And that contributes to my being suspicious of him and his involvement with Dylan's disappearance.

I agree Psychic Sleuth, about the one-way versus round trip and I remember that in the video. My question is - how do we know that the ticket was bought the day of the court hearing? Where does that info come from?

Thanks,

Salem

IIRC CR mentioned it on SM

Thank you. The visit in September MR purchased a round trip ticket, yet November's vist was a one way ticket.

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket on that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, we obviously got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes on with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was flight he could get on in Colorado...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

I never took this as a one way flight ticket but a non-stop ticket. He was talking about having to transfer planes and his mom having a fit about it so he tried getting him on direct flight. IMO

When LE states they are building their case, I think that is exactly what they are doing. Building their case against MR. I don't see that statement making any sense otherwise and since it was made shortly after the DP show this is my assumption.
I also believe that LE believes there is probably a body in that lake. I think they decided to wait it out until spring and warmer temps. There were helicopters flying over that lake for a couple of weeks AFTER they did their search. I believe they were hoping a body would float. When that didn't happen they decided (or were forced to) wait until spring. They absolutely are not going to risk lives to recover a body. I will not be surprised if they do another search before Elaine brings in her dive team. If there's a body in there I'm sure LE would like to be the ones to find it. I heard temps are in the 60's and up to 70 one day this week there. That's great news.
Now what are that chances of it being Dylan if there is a body? I would say extremely high. A boy goes missing near the lake. A father who is acting very suspect reports his fishing pole being gone and keeps INDICATING that Dylan may have walked to T's. T lives at the lake.
So we wait and see....

If it turns out there is a body in that lake and it is Dylan will I be convinced MR did it? Yes I absolutely will. Why? Because I really don't think MR is too bright and I think if he did it, he was hoping Dylan would be found and it would be ruled an accidental drowning. That is why I feel pretty confident that Dylan is in the lake. No other reasons besides MR's own words.

It's an interesting tidbit if true, but even then I don't see it as suspicious (and I am suspicious of a lot of MR's behavior).

He was buying a ticket for the busiest week of the year for airline travel in the U.S. I would be buying that ticket as soon as I could too, for price and availability concerns.

You are absolutely right. When my son was away at college, I had to buy his ticket home for Thanksgiving really early because they sold out early. It's one of the busiest travel times of the year. IMO

That was the big search in December. It sounded like he was pretty much pressured into doing it the same as he was pressured to do Dr. Phil, etc. :moo::moo::moo:

Its his neighborhood he is the one that would better tell LE where Dylan could possibly go!

And I think LE took him out there!
I agree Tennlyn

Thanks,

Salem

I have read that somewhere but I couldn't tell you where. It may have just been in the rumor mill. Much of those things I pay no attention to. Again to me it is irrelevant.

I never took this as a one way flight ticket but a non-stop ticket. He was talking about having to transfer planes and his mom having a fit about it so he tried getting him on direct flight. IMO

~It was One Way no return flight!

The way this reads, it sounds to me like he is saying that for the visit in November he was able to book a non-stop flight for Dylan. But I still have not been able to confirm that there were any non-stop flights from Colorado Springs to Durango around Thanksgiving week last year. Right now there is one carrier, United, and all flights on that route go through Denver and require a change of planes.

Maybe it's a small thing, but for me it reinforces for me how vague and ambiguous his answers are to even simple questions. And that contributes to my being suspicious of him and his involvement with Dylan's disappearance.

I believe it was a straight flight with a stop in Denver. In other words, Dylan never got off or changed planes. They just make a brief stop and continue on to their destination. I've been on those and they do call it a direct flight if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member