CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another FWIW, my nearly 19 yr old just woke up , after working late last night. He's a college student. Stumbled in here groggy, grabbed some leftover pizza and turned on tv. He's watching HARRY POTTER. Yes at 19. So even an older ' kid' still likes to revisit some of the movies/ shows that they enjoyed when they were younger. I'm sure if he was wide awake and with his friends right now he would not be wanting to see it, but to me it seems there is something soothing about watching your childhood shows. I just dont' see what's so shocking that DR might have had on nickelodeon.
Don't any of you watch Happy Days reruns? Or I dream of jeannie once in a while, just for nostalgia's sake ?
OT: your post made me smile.
I like to watch Andy of Mayberry. My husband likes I Dream of Jeanie, but I suspect it's more about Barbara Eden's bellybutton than about nostalgia.

I don't know that MR is an alcoholic. How would I know? I don't know the man or what his drinking habits are. And honestly I really don't care. To me it just makes no difference. I have a guess that he might be, but that's all it is. Who cares?

Yes an alcoholic might have a more explosive temper, yes an alcoholic may not always think clearly and make bad judgement calls etc. Yes yes yes. I was married to one for many years. But I don't think my ex could ever commit murder. So to me it really doesn't matter. I know MR drinks. How much and how often? I have no clue.

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children fact documented

Estranged relationship with every child obvious fact

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband fact

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visitfact whereas previous visit he purchased a round trip ticket

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him possibly what was conveyed to the now retired judge in orders that are sealed

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence fact

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs laterfact

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visitfact we have heard him state multiple stories that differ

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept fact with reason

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answersfact

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missingfact

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.fact even Dr Phil noticed

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan fact postponed going on Dr Phil

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE fact

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.
fact

RBM - I wasn't aware of this. Do you have a source indicating previous visit was a round trip ticket? TIA

I don't believe alcoholism was proven. Just because a person ties one on after two hours of grilling, confrontation, having your child screaming at you on a public stage isn't that far out there. It still doesn't prove he's an alcoholic or he is guilty. IMO.

When you see movies or things on TV, it will show someone who just had a life altering event occur in their lives and they "hit the bottle." Go to a bar, and have a drink to calm down. That same person might now have another drink for 4 or 5 years. Don't make them an alcoholic.

There is a big difference between social drinker, problem drinker and alcoholic. Alcoholism is a disease. Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. Not everyone who doesn't drink is not an alcoholic, they just haven't woken up the beast yet. People can be in their 40's and wake up the monster they never knew they had. IMO, JMO. MOO.

When I was young (14-20 years old), many people considered me to be an alcoholic; sometimes I was one of them. When I was eventually given an evaluation, I was told that I didn't fit the criteria. I was considered to be a reactive drinker, who had a lot to react to during those years. Luckily, I did learn other coping skills and don't even have a desire to turn to alcohol for help with my problems, but not all people are that lucky. MOO

<modsnip>. He seems brain damaged.
If there are experts in this area, it would be great to hear their assessment.

Thanks for the chuckle! Brain damaged indeed...

And, yes, I believe that Mr. Redwine was scared as sh&$ of that polygraph.

Honestly, the only negatives I'm getting are coming directly from MR himself. I don't put much weight into what others have to say. IMO what he has done to help find his son is so very minute that it really means little to me. This is JMHO.

I just don't see the passion in him wanting to find his son. I don't see it. I see the fire and passion in Elaine, but I don't see it in MR.

You don't see it because it doesn't exist.

It is my understanding that as soon as the lake thaws enough to get a boat in it, Elaine and company will be bringing a private dive team. That is as much as know about future searches.
I believe LE may be out searching and talking to people in the Vallecito area this weekend. Although I have no proof of this and can't link it.
I do not know when Wendy is coming back, although I know when she left she stated that she would be back in a couple of weeks.

Lash....

IIRC that ticket discussion in in his first 'uncut' interview..at that video store

No, it is for the following reasons that everyone thinks MR is guilty:

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children

Estranged relationship with every child

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visit

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answers

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.

AND THOSE MY FRIEND ARE JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY MOST OF US SUSPECT MR OF CAUSING DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

Hey SuperMom - some of this is interpretation and needs a "MOO" added to it, but some of it is stated as fact without links. Some of this is well known, but the remainder (the bolded points) has not been determined to be factual. Do you have links, please and thank you?

Salem

Lash....

IIRC that ticket discussion in in his first 'uncut' interview..at that video store

I remember the ticket discussion, but I don't remember anything about the ticket being bought on the same day as the court hearing?

That's an interesting tidbit..... and I'd like to see the link to it.

Salem

Salem, I was just responding to the query if it was round trip...

Thank you. The visit in September MR purchased a round trip ticket, yet November's vist was a one way ticket.

MR says so himself in his video store interview

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket on that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, we obviously got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes on with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was flight he could get on in Colorado...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8596261&postcount=31"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

No, it is for the following reasons that everyone thinks MR is guilty:

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children

Estranged relationship with every child - Police reports indicate that Dylan had taken a swing at him at 9 yrs old and CR actually beat him up. Which MR responded to by obtaining a restraining order against his own son. CR looks like he could take MR in a fight. Dylan...not so much.

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband - A move that MR tried to block by using the court system. He was not only unsuccessful, but he actually put himself in a much worse position with regards to custody and child support.

<modsnip>

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence - MR indicated on DP that he felt that what CR was saying to him was influenced by ER and that he was being disrespectful. He also indicated that he felt that ER had been alienating him from Dylan since the custody hearing. Which might indicate that he was taking some "attitude" from him. But when? He didn't see him until the night that Dylan was never heard from again after 9:37pm. So MR does not seem to acknowledge that his sons have thoughts and opinions of their own and considers any negative feedback from them as being disrespectful and influenced by someone else and not something that teenagers should be doing I guess. The old school "respect your elders" train of thought. Something that just does not work with teenagers of today IMO.

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visit

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept - Nor on anything that Dylan may have had in the bedroom of the house that was supposed to be his. No jacket, shoes etc that are kept there specifically for him?

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answers - MR has made us quite aware of everything he was doing from Walmart to McDonalds on Sunday night and during the two hour time frame on Monday morning. Even down to who he called and why. Everything else...still pretty vague and ever changing.

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing - I am still personally unclear as to what he was doing during the first couple of weeks while he was not working. He himself indicated that he was choosing to sit back and let LE do their investigation. He didn't feel the need to go public with his son's plight.

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance. - Appears to be the only reason why he chose to go public. Not for his son but to counteract his ex-wife's accusations and get in quite a few of his own against her.

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan - I don't believe that LE had much of an urgency at first either did they? Did they not start the search the next day? After ER was on the scene. I guess MR didn't indicate to them that it was out of character for his son just to take off like that without notifying anyone. Does he have any other examples of when Dylan was just out and about for 9hrs or so?

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE - And did not go in a panic mode and insist they do it again with a more qualified technician because that can't be possible that he failed. I would think that would be the first reaction of most innocent people.

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph. - With the best technician he would ever have the good fortune to get.

AND THOSE MY FRIEND ARE JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY MOST OF US SUSPECT MR OF CAUSING DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

Good points SuperMom. Just elaborating on them in bold.

MOO

Thank you. The visit in September MR purchased a round trip ticket, yet November's vist was a one way ticket.

R: So he was going to spend a whole week with you. When was the last time he saw you?

M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket on that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, we obviously got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes on with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was flight he could get on in Colorado...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

He was asked a simple question, lol. I feel like I am reading Dr. Seuss when I try to read his responses.

I remember the ticket discussion, but I don't remember anything about the ticket being bought on the same day as the court hearing?

That's an interesting tidbit..... and I'd like to see the link to it.

Salem

It's an interesting tidbit if true, but even then I don't see it as suspicious (and I am suspicious of a lot of MR's behavior and statements).

He was buying a ticket for the busiest week of the year for airline travel in the U.S. I would be buying that ticket as soon as I could too, for price and availability concerns.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Sorry UIBBM by me . Um here is the ' we ' again. We got him to plane. I also find the 'safely' to mom curious. And wanted to point out another ' you know' for the records ! Does he say Dylan spent a few days with ' me and that' . Misspeak please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3