CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UBBM - DP staff talked with me for days prior to taping (actually talked and emailed) FWIW - they had NO problem at all with one statement that I asked them to keep out of the show. No problem at all. They asked me why I didn't want it on the show, I explained why, they talked to DP, then they asked me what I would be comfortable saying and that was the end of it.

FWIW because I'm sure it will be asked. They asked what I thought happened. I told them (I don't think it's within TOS here so I'll let your imagination run) but they accepted that I would say I flet that MR "harmed" DR. I just couldn't say the other word in front of ER, I couldn't do that.

I can understand that, I don't think anyone with an ounce of compassion would say that in front of ER.

as much as the behaviour is somewhat fascinating its ultimately shockingly sad that someone who a child should be able to trust 110% does something that betrays their childs trust

Yes, we expect parents to love and care for their children. Most of us who are parents have learned to put our children's needs ahead of our own when necessary.

JMO MOO

Regardless of whether he passed, failed or his LDT with LE was inconclusive. regardless of whether he drank or not before the LDT on Dr Phil, regardless of whether or not he has a drinking problem, regardless of whether or not he filed for divorce because of Elaine's drinking....I could go on and on.

This man's behavior is NOT NORMAL for somebody that has a child missing. There is something very wrong with him and his behavior is bizarre to say the least. That is what makes him suspect IMO.

I expected him to go on DP and simply say he would not take a LDT. He could have given any number of reasons. A lawyer advised me not to, I don't trust the accuracy of LDT's, I am too nervous....whatever. But what he did do was NOT NORMAL AND VERY BIZARRE IMO.

Does bizarre behavior make someone a murderer? No not always, but it makes one become very suspect.

With all due respect.....I would hardly call it the same kind of pressure. She would be under the single strand of pressure of having a missing son. MR is under pressure from every angle.

Everyone is on about how he hasn't been out looking for his son. I am willing to bet the farm that the man is scared of going out. Considering the to and fro that has happened here even, not to mention the fb stuff, does anybody really think that he hasn't been the victim of threats etc that would make it hard for him to go out.

I really wish the subject of the poly would be dropped....It seems the whole issue of MR not taking, failing etc the poly is what most people have based the "guilty" verdict on.....Please think of Breann Rodriguez' parents, if using this as an anchor for a decision.

No, it is for the following reasons that everyone thinks MR is guilty:

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children

Estranged relationship with every child

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visit

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answers

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.

AND THOSE MY FRIEND ARE JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY MOST OF US SUSPECT MR OF CAUSING DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

There is not a person on this thread who is not here for DR. We want him home where he belongs. I follow logical (to me) thought processes because I have learned critical thinking skills and this is where it leads me.<Mod Snip>. JMO
I've also learned critical thinking skills, and I'd like to see the path you took to bring you to where you are with MR. I'm just not seeing it. TIA

JMO we are here because of DR and we want him home. Logic dictates that to find him one must find who is responsible. Not everyone's logic is the same. Still they are valid opinions. JMO

If their premises are true, everybody's "logic" should be the same. I don't see opinions as being valid or invalid, they're just perceptions. I'd say the only person with a valid opinion about what happened would be the one who did it, and possibly Dylan. In spite of that, I believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion of choice, no matter how irrational it may seem to others. MOO

Yes SuperMom! There is a combination of many reasons to look at MR. For me, it's not one thing or another, it's the combination of many things. The number one and two for me are his lack of concern in finding his son and his overall bizarre behavior. You add to that many of the facts you listed above and IMO there is no way he can be ruled out as a suspect.

His lack of concern in finding Dylan is evident in his words and his actions.

I know many alcoholics that drive under the influence, and have for years and have never been caught. My ex did for YEARS (and probably still does). And he has a driving job and still has his drivers license. Heck, he was even under the influence while working at times.

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answers

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.

AND THOSE MY FRIEND ARE JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY MOST OF US SUSPECT MR OF CAUSING DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

thank you just wasn't enough for your detailed post

:rocker:

Then, he is reinforcing his "No" answer in a positive manner.

I disagree, when someone says the word "no" but their head says the word "yes" or vice versa, IMO it indicates that your mind is not agreeing with what your mouth is saying.

"No" is a negative, IMO it can't be answered with positive anything. (words, body language, etc)

The brain wants to tell the truth even when the mouth doesn't want to.

all IMO

Everyone does not think MR is guilty.

I'm someone and I readily admit that I don't know.

And you are absolutely entitled to that opinion. I'm not one to force my opinions on anyone about anything.

I'm curious if you think he didn't have anything to do with it (completely innocent) or do you just not have enough hard evidence to say he did it?

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.
:bump:

Please also remember to address the post; do not attack the poster

Well I think we can all agree on one thing . I said it before.
MR is either the luckiest man on earth, to get away with the perfect crime undetected.
OR the unluckiest man on earth to have all this heat if he's truly innocent.
Follow him to the vegas tables and place your bet to find out ! mooo

]No, it is for the following reasons that everyone thinks MR is guilty:[/B]

Not quite everyone. I don't. Until I see actual proof, rather than heresay, rumour, gossip and previous unconnected events being used to damn him, I am happy to consider that he is innocent at the present time.

And as for the Poly situation, that wouldn't count as evidence in a court of law (in the UK where I am at least) so I don't even consider that relevant.

Well I think we can all agree on one thing . I said it before.
MR is either the luckiest man on earth, to get away with the perfect crime undetected.
OR the unluckiest man on earth to have all this heat if he's truly innocent.
Follow him to the vegas tables and place your bet to find out ! mooo

Not so sure was the perfect crime as of yet!
We have yet to find out who is in the lake!

<modsnip>. He seems brain damaged.
If there are experts in this area, it would be great to hear their assessment.

Not quite everyone. I don't. Until I see actual proof, rather than heresay, rumour, gossip and previous unconnected events being used to damn him, I am happy to consider that he is innocent at the present time.

And as for the Poly situation, that wouldn't count as evidence in a court of law (in the UK where I am at least) so I don't even consider that relevant.

much of what was said in that post is fact, do you discount that?

Its not used in a court of law its used to HELP solve crimes.
Its just one thing to help LE along with physical evidence.

He is innocent at the present time but it sometimes take years for LE to get all the pieces to these disturbing puzzles.
Sadly many times they all lead back to that last person to see them!

All JMO

JMO

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children No history of murdering any of them though

Estranged relationship with every child Wasn't estranged with Dylan, and his friends have been quoted as saying that DR and MR were like mates

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit Wasn't he just responsible for paying half the fare, and ER to pay the other half?

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him Azgrandma said on here that DR was "a little boy who just wanted to see his dad" He was excited to see his mates, so I don't believe that he didn't want to go that much

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence Aren't all teenagers like that? Hardly proof that MR killed him imo

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later But his dad did go looking for him, and alerted ER - it wasn't like he just sat there counting down 20 hours before doing anything

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visit Maybe he wasn't questioned for so long afterwards, the exact details are a bit hazy, maybe due to shock of his kid being missing, if he isn't involved, has affected his recall

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept Wasn't this already explained? Clothing which has been worn longer and is waiting to be washed will have a better scent than something that would be at MR's house. Pillow not so good, as its actually things like socks and footwear which provide a better scent. If DR was wearing the clothes he arrived in when he went missing, then there wouldn't be anything suitable to use

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing Didn't he offer to get with ER right at the start and focus on the search for Dylan? Having seen the FMDR page on Facebook, I'm not surprised he hasn't joined in. I wouldn't expect him to come out of it alive, having read some of those posts!

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance. Still doesn't mean he's a murderer. I probably feel that way towards my ex, and even if my kid was missing, I'd still feel the same as I do now, due to events in the past. Yes I could and would focus on a search, but I wouldn't be able to switch off or hide my feelings for him.

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan He looked for Dylan the afternoon he went missing

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE So, by his own admission, that means he's upfront and not worried about the result. Not everyone thinks they are 100% accurate or even close

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph. Neither would I in that situation - trial by media? No thanks.

BIB added by me to add some balance!! I don't know if he is guilty or not, but not all of your points would convince me that someone is a murderer. JMO

Its not used in a court of law its used to HELP solve crimes.
Its just one thing to help LE along with physical evidence.

He is innocent at the present time but it sometimes take years for LE to get all the pieces to these disturbing puzzles.
Sadly many times they all lead back to that last person to see them!

All JMO

JMO

YES ! Finding Dylan is primary and prosecuting whoever removed him is secondary! If the LDT located Dylan and they were unable to prosecute
because of various factors or missing evidence, etc., it would STILL be
a sort of a ' win' for LE because Dylan would no longer be missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129