CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Mod Snip>
I'm amazed that people would go through so many years of training to become a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist when all that's necessary to diagnosis someone is a video or two and a few web pages. They must be more accurate than the training given to the professionals since none would even consider diagnosing someone they had never met, but we do it all the time here. Of course, we haven't all come up with the same diagnosis, and if we're all right, I sure hope he gets some help soon! MOO :rocker:

FTR - I'm not criticizing anybody for this, because I do it myself at times.

I could not have said it better.

There is not a person on this thread who is not here for DR. We want him home where he belongs. I follow logical (to me) thought processes because I have learned critical thinking skills and this is where it leads me.<Mod Snip>. JMO

Can you post anything about MR doing anything for his son to find him?

I'd say that would probably be just as difficult as posting proof that he has done nothing to find Dylan. I know people claim to know this - but unless they've been shadowing him 24/7 since Nov 19 (and fb stalking and harassment really doesn't count) how the heck would they know? I doubt every parent of a missing child invites the media (or even announces on fb) every time they go searching for their child.
:moo:

JMO we are here because of DR and we want him home. Logic dictates that to find him one must find who is responsible. Not everyone's logic is the same. Still they are valid opinions. JMO

I'd say that would probably be just as difficult as posting proof that he has done nothing to find Dylan. I know people claim to know this - but unless they've been shadowing him 24/7 since Nov 19 (and fb stalking and harassment really doesn't count) how the heck would they know? I doubt every parent of a missing child invites the media (or even announces on fb) every time they go searching for their child.
:moo:

Not so sure about that Id think if MR was out there looking he would make sure it was known.

It would be reported on the FMDR page or the support MR page.
If he had a fundraiser we would know.
A vigil!
An awareness interview.
anything!

JMO

Seems to me MR is in hiding!
I can understand why!

JMO

momshrink I just noticed your signature line

'Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it&#8217;s exhausting'

in this case it could easily read

Mark Redwine: He talks; we listen; it's exhausting

Is a man not allowed to have a drink? I don't think it was acceptable in any way that he drank before the DP show but in general I think in the privacy of his own home, like anyone; should be able to have a drink.
Would it be acceptable for ER to drink if she wanted to?
JMO and all.:twocents:

I think that any adult can have a drink if they wish. IMO it's wrong to have so many drinks that you can't be a productive participant in the investigation of your missing child, which IMO a LDT is used to eliminate a person just as much as it is used to investigate a person.

1/2 bottle of Jim Beam, regardless of the size, is a lot. IMO

o/t your daughter is simply adorable and I LOVE her eyes! <3

The ride in the limo across town was after the taping on the first day, because he still had on the white dress shirt, not tucked in, and no tie. The second day he walked in with a knit short sleeve shirt on looking hungover, and then cleaned up afterwards. I'm not sure whose office they were in by then.

I'm not going to get into the argument of whether he was pressured to take it, because we all see what we want to see. I did see Dr. Phil coming down on him pretty hard, he scooted forward and leaned towards Mark, pointing his finger at him and spoke with a harsh tone in his voice. One might call that putting pressure on him.

That said, Mark did act like a fool by refusing to take it, IMO. He should never have agreed to do it the first day if he had no intention of taking it. And it made him look worse by drinking that night and then refusing again.

By the way... I keep seeing references that Jack T. started the poly, but stopped it. Where is this coming from? All I saw was him getting the machine set up, then the door shut on the camera, but I don't see Mark even hooked up to the machine. I'm just curious, because if he went that far, then stopped and refused to finish, that's worse.

IIRC Somewhere it is stated that 20 minutes into the test it was ended.

JMO we are here because of DR and we want him home. Logic dictates that to find him one must find who is responsible. Not everyone's logic is the same. Still they are valid opinions. JMO
BBM
I don't mean to derail the current topic. But what you said here just gave me a huge "ah ha" in terms why something MR said has been bothering me.

He said "My only interest is finding Dylan. Once we find Dylan and bring him home, it will bring all the answers to questions that we don't have."

It is that he stated that his only interest is finding Dylan. Had he said my only interest is bringing Dylan home, that would play out very differently in my mind.

I think that any adult can have a drink if they wish. IMO it's wrong to have so many drinks that you can't be a productive participant in the investigation of your missing child, which IMO a LDT is used to eliminate a person just as much as it is used to investigate a person.

Not only that why would he do that on National TV?
Like saying he got drunk then later it was a little bottle.
He looked like crapola!

Notice he was all dressed up later when Dr P went in to talk to him and I do notice he never made it back on TV again.

Question did MR storm out?

If it were me id be out looking all over my property the rivers the streams the woods.
He wont ya know why?
If he finds him it will make him look even worse!

JMO

Ok guys, knock off the 'hate' talk. Its happened (as much as I dislike saying it) from both 'sides'. I've removed the posts, please don't discuss it again and please alert if someone is being accused of 'hate'.

Its about Dylan...

Thanks

Ima

momshrink I just noticed your signature line

'Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting'

in this case it could easily read

Mark Redwine: He talks; we listen; it's exhausting

True. I seem to be drawn to cases where parents cannot answer direct questions about the case with clear complete answers. There is a fascination with behavior outside of the expected norm of society.
I am still fascinated with Casey's behavior.:what:

JMO. MOO

We can go all into 'can't a person have a drink?' and all that, but the bottom line for me is WHERE IS HIS CONCERN FOR FINDING DYLAN? This is not about MR. This is about DYLAN and finding DYLAN.

I could care less if MR drinks. I could care less if Elaine drinks. But I would hope to God neither of them would do any drinking that would interfere with anything regarding finding their son. I would hope both of them would put their son before alcohol.

It's not about MR having a drink or two or three. It's about his LACK OF INTEREST IN FINDING DYLAN. And where is his emotion? I only see emotion for poor Mark. Where is his emotion for poor Dylan?

MR should have told DP prior to the show that he did not want to take another polygraph. People would have rolled their eyes a bit, but it far worse saying he would take it and then pulling the stunt that he did. From what AzGrandma has said, there was lots of discussion prior to filming etc. when he could have made his desire not to be forced into a test known. Some people just don't do well on them, some don't believe in them, whatever. Anything would have come off better than what did happen. But I think he was always thinking about his image, and it pleased him, for some reason, to state that he would take it, knowing he would get out of it.

UBBM - DP staff talked with me for days prior to taping (actually talked and emailed) FWIW - they had NO problem at all with one statement that I asked them to keep out of the show. No problem at all. They asked me why I didn't want it on the show, I explained why, they talked to DP, then they asked me what I would be comfortable saying and that was the end of it.

FWIW because I'm sure it will be asked. They asked what I thought happened. I told them (I don't think it's within TOS here so I'll let your imagination run) but they accepted that I would say I flet that MR "harmed" DR. I just couldn't say the other word in front of ER, I couldn't do that.

Talk is cheap. If his interest is really in finding his son I don't see it. I don't want to hear him say it, I want to see him do it. Actions speak louder than words.

I'd say that would probably be just as difficult as posting proof that he has done nothing to find Dylan. I know people claim to know this - but unless they've been shadowing him 24/7 since Nov 19 (and fb stalking and harassment really doesn't count) how the heck would they know? I doubt every parent of a missing child invites the media (or even announces on fb) every time they go searching for their child.:moo:

Wouldnt you want help finding your child?
He is not doing anything as I see it?

JMO

UBBM - DP staff talked with me for days prior to taping (actually talked and emailed) FWIW - they had NO problem at all with one statement that I asked them to keep out of the show. No problem at all. They asked me why I didn't want it on the show, I explained why, they talked to DP, then they asked me what I would be comfortable saying and that was the end of it.

FWIW because I'm sure it will be asked. They asked what I thought happened. I told them (I don't think it's within TOS here so I'll let your imagination run) but they accepted that I would say I flet that MR "harmed" DR. I just couldn't say the other word in front of ER, I couldn't do that.

:( I wouldn't have been able to either.

True. I seem to be drawn to cases where parents cannot answer direct questions about the case with clear complete answers. There is a fascination with behavior outside of the expected norm of society.
I am still fascinated with Casey's behavior.:what:

JMO. MOO

as much as the behaviour is somewhat fascinating its ultimately shockingly sad that someone who a child should be able to trust 110% does something that betrays their childs trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3