CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So given this new info, there is no accountability for MR---but somehow ER has let Dylan down? Not Mark?

This story was posted the first week Dylan went missing re: photo.

What I am uncertain about is which version is the accurate one. So I think I need some guidance on this.

From his pictures, I see a kid who loved little league,his family, and I see a kid who loved his life.
I know several kids who moved from very tiny towns to larger suburbs. THEY LOVED THE MOVE. I see no reason to believe that Dylan was upset by it.

Knowing what we know now, I think he was thrilled to move away from his kinky father. JMO

Yes I am sure THEY did.

My mother stated the same with respect to me, when in fact I was miserable. It was HER life that was great.

What I don't know is how Dylan felt.

What do you mean by how 'his family' works?

His mother did everything RIGHT, imo. She tried to move her sons away to a new home in a new town. She got a better job and a nice new home and a new male role model for them to live with. She deserves respect for that, imo.

I see NO REASON that Dylan would have run away from his mom and older brother.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--

Dylan’s family – his mother, brother, Elaine’s fiancé and his two children – had just finished remodeling the house a bit north of Colorado Springs and moved in a few weeks before he disappeared.

But it has yet to feel like a complete home.

“This house is very empty,” said Mike Hall, Elaine’s fiancé. “I have an empty bedroom downstairs, and that’s tough, it’s really tough. And it’s going to be like that until we get him home. Everybody in this house feels like that.”

Dylan was excited to move to Colorado Springs this summer, his mother said. He likes the amenities of the city and the new social opportunities.

He had started to grow out of his shyness and spread his wings socially in the city. As the new boy in school, he already had attracted the attention of a number of girls, said Ashley Hall, Mike’s daughter.

He is a fan of Skate City, a local roller rink where middle-schoolers are known to mingle, and was starting to find a group of friends at his new school, Lewis Palmer Middle School, said his American History teacher, Suzanne Magerko.

Did he?

I truly believe with all my heart, that a move like this would of been difficult in a number of ways for a 13 year old.

The only person that truly knows is Dylan.

I understand what you are saying, especially since Dylan loves his friends so much. Which leads me to then wonder why he hasn't contacted any of them.

Dylan’s family – his mother, brother, Elaine’s fiancé and his two children – had just finished remodeling the house a bit north of Colorado Springs and moved in a few weeks before he disappeared.

“This house is very empty,” said Mike Hall, Elaine’s fiancé. “I have an empty bedroom downstairs, and that’s tough, it’s really tough. And it’s going to be like that until we get him home. Everybody in this house feels like that.”

Dylan was excited to move to Colorado Springs this summer, his mother said. He likes the amenities of the city and the new social opportunities.

He had started to grow out of his shyness and spread his wings socially in the city. As the new boy in school, he already had attracted the attention of a number of girls, said Ashley Hall, Mike’s daughter.

He is a fan of Skate City, a local roller rink where middle-schoolers are known to mingle, and was starting to find a group of friends at his new school, Lewis Palmer Middle School, said his American History teacher, Suzanne Magerko.

Imo, he did NOT run away. He had no reason to abandon his new life. He was a handsome, healthy, popular 13 yr old who just had his first girlfriend. He loved little league and skate boarding. He did not run away in the middle of winter with no $ and no winter parka. But If he had, he would have asked one of his friends to help him and there is no record of that.

Knowing everything we now know about Mark Redwine, why are people so reluctant to suspect him? It amazes me.

Thank you for posting this. :). I think it is significant that his teacher described Dylan as adapting well. Not that I don't believe Dylan's loved ones that say the samething, it's just more of an objective opinion. In my opinion.

Yes I am sure THEY did.

My mother stated the same with respect to me, when in fact I was miserable. It was HER life that was great.

What I don't know is how Dylan felt.

Cory would have KNOWN if his little brother was miserable about the move.

I have not convicted MR in my mind yet, but the runaway scenario seems unlikely to me, mainly because of the abrupt and uncharacteristic end to Dylan's communicating with his phone. There are many things that could have happened to Dylan where Mark would not be directly or indirectly responsible for his son's disappearance, but for me it always seems to come back to Dylan's phone.

Dylan had some knowledge that most teens would not have about a parent. Teens being what they are, he may have tossed out a remark on that Sunday night, in anger or frustration, regarding this special knowledge, and who knows how MR may have reacted? He does not appear to be overly mature, IMO.

If Dylan was so upset that he wanted to leave his father's house, he would have called Cory or his mother. It sounds like he and Cory were especially close, at least to those who believe ER and don't think every word she says is a slam against poor, beleaguered MR. He knew he had a life in CS, in my opinion, where he would hardly ever have to deal with his father. There is nothing to suggest he wanted to "run away". His texts alone tell me he had good friends he was most anxious to see.

I don't know if MR's little private hobbies play a role in Dylan's disappearance or not. But I feel certain LE is aware of them, and probably much more and they have not wavered from stating they are investigating a crime.

I truly believe that the cops think that Mark is their prime suspect, but they have nothing to prove it, yet.

I have not convicted MR in my mind yet, but the runaway scenario seems unlikely to me, mainly because of the abrupt and uncharacteristic end to Dylan's communicating with his phone. There are many things that could have happened to Dylan where Mark would not be directly or indirectly responsible for his son's disappearance, but for me it always seems to come back to Dylan's phone.

Dylan's cell phone __ from the moment I heard the loss of communications with the cell tower, and read the in completed texting with his friend Ryan concerning the following morning, My suspicion of MR peaked highly towards the person responsible for Dylan's disappearance.

Not a single factor concerning MR has changed my mind since that very first night watching Nancy Grace, That's how I became intrigued with this Missing Childs case.

The few witnesses that's came forward __The mail carriers version of events seemed rehearsed.

The ex GF statement of Dylan's past actions at the Fathers house as she claimed has had a zero effect concerning her credibility.

Now after hearing about these sick demented pics of the Fetish __ it brings tears to my eyes wondering what Dylan encountered in those final moments from the Trusted person Responsible for his Safety and well being.

Sorry, but I was thinking again...

I'd really like to know who took the pictures of MR. It seems to me that anyone who had the fetishes he's said to have is more likely to be subservient than dominant, which I had mentioned before was the opinion I got of him from the DP show. If that is the case, it's also possible that the photographer was the dominant person in his life at that time. Is it possible that this person has recently returned to his life and is responsible for Dylan's disappearance? Again, if that's so (I seem to say that a lot lately), how likely would MR be to say anything if his partner/mother/whatever told him not to. MOO

Sorry Katy, I can't comment more about how I feel how the family works until the admins give me permission.

Regardless of how I feel, it's still possible that Dylan took off on his own that Monday morning.

Yup, I'm going with that, too.

Sorry, but I was thinking again...

I'd really like to know who took the pictures of MR. It seems to me that anyone who had the fetishes he's said to have is more likely to be subservient than dominant, which I had mentioned before was the opinion I got of him from the DP show. If that is the case, it's also possible that the photographer was the dominant person in his life at that time. Is it possible that this person has recently returned to his life and is responsible for Dylan's disappearance? Again, if that's so (I seem to say that a lot lately), how likely would MR be to say anything if his partner/mother/whatever told him not to. MOO

I asked my SIL/psychologist about that. I asked if this infantilism connotes a subservient role and might there be a boss/master. She said sometimes there is a steady relationship involving a mother figure, but just as often it seems, that role is played out by 'paid' excerpts/players, who have no deep emotional connection. Often the fetish is sexual, and not emotionally based. Especially if it involves the other, diaper based component.

Yup, I didn't either. I took the parents word for it because I had no reason not to. But to hear about the major dysfunction, he had lots of reason to run and not come back.

Good thing Cory is on Elaine's side and not Mark's or we might be hearing some really juicy secrets about Elaine, too. More than just what came out on True Crime is disgusting. IMO.

wow. You learn all of this about Mark, and you go to hidden juicy secrets about ER? SMH. What would you have to learn about him to have any suspicions about his possible involvement?

I just got to listen to the radio show at last. Very well done to Elaine, Tricia and Kimster - it was probably the best interview I have heard with Elaine so far IMO. It's all just so very, very sad and tragic in all respects.
:moo:

The sad thing is the national attention that was wanted to find Dylan has turned into "Mark did it" so people have no need to search for Dylan anymore. Just wait for crazy Dad to confess.

The sad thing is the national attention that was wanted to find Dylan has turned into "Mark did it" so people have no need to search for Dylan anymore. Just wait for crazy Dad to confess.

Why do you think that so many are pointing their fingers at him? Is everyone wrong? Because imo, if the last person to see Dylan, turns out to be a hard drinking, bitter, angry man with some dark secrets, and he starts telling inconsistent stories about that last morning, and then refuses to retake his polygraph, I AM GOING TO LOOK AT HIM SIDEWAYS.

I do not believe for one second that Dylan ran away .

From everything I have seen so far Dylan and Cory was super close so there is no way he planned to run away and never let something slip .

Also am I meant to believe Dylan was so manipulative and devious that he made plans with Ryan for 6:30am and yet had plans to run away . Also lack of mobile phone useage as I doubt Dylan knew at his age that he could be tracked via the phone .
Even LE don't believe Dylan ran away .
:cow:

I asked my SIL/psychologist about that. I asked if this infantilism connotes a subservient role and might there be a boss/master. She said sometimes there is a steady relationship involving a mother figure, but just as often it seems, that role is played out by 'paid' excerpts/players, who have no deep emotional connection. Often the fetish is sexual, and not emotionally based. Especially if it involves the other, diaper based component.

Since we have no idea where they were taken either, we can't even know where the person lives if there is one. It could be someone he met while working in Texas, California or who knows where, which would make it very unlikely that the person would be involved. Oh well, it was just a thought. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108