CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing terribly new in this article, but it was published a few hours ago and includes a quote from LE:

The Daily Times, Farmington, March 17 2013

Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, confirmed that the investigation is still active, but said there are no new developments in the case, which is the focus of a five-agency task force involving his office as well as the Durango Police Department, the Bayfield Marshall's Office, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI.
Bender said immediately following Dylan's parents' contentious appearance on the Dr. Phil television show at the end of February, the Sheriff's Office tipline received over 500 calls, and the task force is following up on tips that were generated by some of these calls.
"We do believe there is foul play involved," Bender said. "We're following everything up, and are now treating this as a possible abduction. We have ruled out the possibility that this is a runaway case."
Bender would not confirm or deny that family members may have been involved in Dylan's disappearance.

I truly believe that the cops think that Mark is their prime suspect, but they have nothing to prove it, yet.

Or similar to the Sierra Lamar case, they are keeping quiet and trailing him hoping he will lead them to Dylan, or his remains. In the Lamar case, they tracked the alleged Perp (who now awaits trial) for weeks before the arrest.
The public heard nothing of this, as it would have compromised the possibility of finding her (her remains) and the possibility of a conviction.

With MR, I think law enforcement needs to dig deeper (if they haven't already) in to his fetish buddies. I suspect they might just know something about all this. Pure speculation, just an opinion.

Why do you think that so many are pointing their fingers at him? Is everyone wrong? Because imo, if the last person to see Dylan, turns out to be a hard drinking, bitter, angry man with some dark secrets, and he starts telling inconsistent stories about that last morning, and then refuses to retake his polygraph, I AM GOING TO LOOK AT HIM SIDEWAYS.

I actually agree with both posters. We should not limit our thinking/scenarios to MR alone. That said, he is just smack dab in the spotlight and looking mighty guilty. If I were him, I'd be doing everything possible to change that impression. Let's say he's been sketchy because he's embarrassed about his "hobby". O.K. then, let's clear that up and start explaining all these inconsistencies related to Dylan! Sideways...yep.

I just got to listen to the radio show at last. Very well done to Elaine, Tricia and Kimster - it was probably the best interview I have heard with Elaine so far IMO. It's all just so very, very sad and tragic in all respects.
:moo:

I haven't heard the interview yet, but will. When I saw Elaine on DP show, my heart felt broken seeing her pain and anguish. If I could have reached through that T.V. and hugged her, I would.

I actually agree with both posters. We should not limit our thinking/scenarios to MR alone. That said, he is just smack dab in the spotlight and looking mighty guilty. If I were him, I'd be doing everything possible to change that impression. Let's say he's been sketchy because he's embarrassed about his "hobby". O.K. then, let's clear that up and start explaining all these inconsistencies related to Dylan! Sideways...yep.

But that's the point. He has done nothing to change that impression. Everyone is suspicious of the last person to see a missing child---AT FIRST. But then most
people are able to shake off that suspicion by giving consistent accounts of that last day, answering questions believably, and taking and passing their polygraphs, and cooperating with the rest of the family members.

Mark fails in these accounts. JMO

Sorry, but I was thinking again...

I'd really like to know who took the pictures of MR. It seems to me that anyone who had the fetishes he's said to have is more likely to be subservient than dominant, which I had mentioned before was the opinion I got of him from the DP show. If that is the case, it's also possible that the photographer was the dominant person in his life at that time. Is it possible that this person has recently returned to his life and is responsible for Dylan's disappearance? Again, if that's so (I seem to say that a lot lately), how likely would MR be to say anything if his partner/mother/whatever told him not to. MOO

IMO, this pics were more likely self portraits to be posted on an online hookup community of the like-minded. But if your scenario is true, both would be equally responsible. All MOO

So tell me again why the parents don't feel he ran away??? With all this garbage going on, why wouldn't he??? No one seemed to be concerned about any of this?? Everyone let this boy down tht was suppose to protect him. Everyone.

Actually LE is sure he didn't run away , which is probably why the parents feel he didn't run away. It's a criminal investigation. I suppose that doesn't rule out runaway entirely but it's not what LE thinks happened .

Sorry, but I was thinking again...

I'd really like to know who took the pictures of MR. It seems to me that anyone who had the fetishes he's said to have is more likely to be subservient than dominant, which I had mentioned before was the opinion I got of him from the DP show. If that is the case, it's also possible that the photographer was the dominant person in his life at that time. Is it possible that this person has recently returned to his life and is responsible for Dylan's disappearance? Again, if that's so (I seem to say that a lot lately), how likely would MR be to say anything if his partner/mother/whatever told him not to. MOO

You don't need another person to take pics of you. All you need is a camera with a timer, and a tripod.

I believe that if mr had knowledge of someone else holding/doing whatever to Dylan, he would have told by now. People think he's a murderer and possibly worse!

There was a court order, so she had no real choice. I think if it was totally up to her, she would not have sent her son on that plane.

Of course she has to deal with it now, and she has to figure out how to handle it emotionally. She saw no threat because if she had, she would have defied the court order. She is in a lose/lose situation, imo.

I did not say that to point fingers at Elaine at all. What I was saying was that even knowing the photos exist, and knowing that Dylan had seen them and spoken to his father about them, they did not see a threat. Maybe because there was no threat to be seen? Maybe the conversation over Labor Day with his father was calm and did not give Dylan any reason to fear or be worried about his father? We don't know. CR may know, based on what Dylan told him about that conversation, but even then CR did not raise a concern either which makes me think this was not a crisis situation, at least as far as Elaine and CR knew.

This is based on Elaine saying multiple times now that she did not think there would be any problems sending Dylan to his father.

Since we have no idea where they were taken either, we can't even know where the person lives if there is one. It could be someone he met while working in Texas, California or who knows where, which would make it very unlikely that the person would be involved. Oh well, it was just a thought. MOO

If the Fetish pics are time stamped / dated, Then MR cell phone can be used to give a general location researching the records !!

I don't know anything about Colorado but here a court ordered visitation must be followed or the custodial parent will be sent to jail. My niece's children scream, cry and beg (please Mimi don't make me go,please)on their hands and knees but the judge says if they don't go their Mom will go to jail. No one says anything negative about their father. They just do not want to go. It is very emotional for all of us, but they have to go. We don't know why they beg not to go....I feel very bad for ER.

The court order visitation per Elaine on the show, was MR had Dylan Thanksgiving and she had Dylan on Christmas.. It is not uncommon for the holidays to be split and rotated every year in custody cases, along with spring and summer breaks.. jmo

I recently had a chance to view "Dr. Phil" in it's entirety. It only confirmed the traits in MR I believed from the beginning. And now the "fetish" info. I really fear Dylan's last moments. I do believe ER is correct. MR is deteriorating. Beyond disgusted with MR's responses during the Interview. It sure was all about him :furious: IMO

I don't know anything about Colorado but here a court ordered visitation must be followed or the custodial parent will be sent to jail. My niece's children scream, cry and beg (please Mimi don't make me go,please)on their hands and knees but the judge says if they don't go their Mom will go to jail. No one says anything negative about their father. They just do not want to go. It is very emotional for all of us, but they have to go. We don't know why they beg not to go....I feel very bad for ER.

Exactly .

So Elaine had to send Dylan even if he was unhappy about going and asked not to go . Elaine's hands were tied .

Exactly .

So Elaine had to send Dylan even if he was unhappy about going and asked not to go . Elaine's hands were tied .

To me it does not sound like DR was too unhappy about going. Maybe he did not want to but then the thought of getting to see his friends he had not seen in so long was a little silver lining. It sounded as though he was happy enough to get to see them, therefore the whole visit might be ok . The kid seemed to know how to make the most of a less than perfect situation ! imho

What I find the most disturbing is that not only did Dylan find the photo's, but Dylan had just confronted MR about these photo's in Sept. Could that be a motive for murder?

I doubt it, or it would have happened at that time. Seems like that would have been the time when he was most angry, not two months later.

Nothing terribly new in this article, but it was published a few hours ago and includes a quote from LE:

The Daily Times, Farmington, March 17 2013

Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, confirmed that the investigation is still active, but said there are no new developments in the case, which is the focus of a five-agency task force involving his office as well as the Durango Police Department, the Bayfield Marshall's Office, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI.
Bender said immediately following Dylan's parents' contentious appearance on the Dr. Phil television show at the end of February, the Sheriff's Office tipline received over 500 calls, and the task force is following up on tips that were generated by some of these calls.
"We do believe there is foul play involved," Bender said. "We're following everything up, and are now treating this as a possible abduction. We have ruled out the possibility that this is a runaway case."
Bender would not confirm or deny that family members may have been involved in Dylan's disappearance.

BBM

Oh God, Dan. Please please please just say family or non-family. One word. Please. :banghead:

The court order visitation per Elaine on the show, was MR had Dylan Thanksgiving and she had Dylan on Christmas.. It is not uncommon for the holidays to be split and rotated every year in custody cases, along with spring and summer breaks.. jmo

But Dylan's grandma is dying so I think if Mark pushed this trip he is totally selfish as I thought it was said back in December that Dylan did not want to visit this time as he wanted to be at home with his family and it may of been one of the last chances for them to all be together .

So the law is the law and I get that but Mark should of if shown some compassion :cow:

I doubt it, or it would have happened at that time. Seems like that would have been the time when he was most angry, not two months later.

I suppose this could be relevant. I don't really know what to think. The only way I could see this playing a part is if there was a disagreement, the subject could have come up as a taunt, the way that sensitive but unrelated past deeds often come up in arguments. It's possible, but I don't know how likely it is. All MOO

I dont think that true. what if Dylan used those pics to get back at MR.
Ïf you dont let me go see my friends ill tell everyone about those pictures of yours!

A sort of blackmail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member