CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OT for this page, but I have always found this paragraph of MRs disappearance theories to be odd (JMO):

"Mark Redwine said Sunday that he hadn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod. "I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake because from Day One they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.
-Information he received from the boy's friends suggests that Dylan was hitchhiking when he disappeared, Redwine said. "It sounds to me like he's not even in the area," he said.
-He said he is concerned that a stranger could have picked up the teen and abducted him.
-Mark Redwine said his son is the type of kid who would go into the wild to fish or hike.
-"I would describe him as being an athletic type of kid who loves being outdoors," he said.

I can see where they might be 'mentioned' in a heated argument and out of anger.

I mean more in a way to get something!

To go somewhere!

If you dont take me Ill tell everyone about those pics of yours!

Im not saying he did this but Dylan was armed with this amo so to speak it did give him some power! So he thought!

JMO

If CR was trying to upset MR to demonstrate how easy MR is to anger, I would say he failed. CR seemed more angry than MR. So, you are suggesting that the DP show may all have been done with a goal in mind? Hmmm....remember, Dylan's father was reluctant to go on the show and others pushed for it. Now who is manipulating? Just a thought...

Sometimes I swear I feel like I landed on another planet, so I'm going to take sentence by sentence to try to corral my thoughts.

IMO only:

1) I don't know CR, so I don't know what his goal was. I do know anger. MR is angry. He is very angry. Not the yelling out loud kind of anger. The bottled up kind, the contained kind. Look at him.

IMO

2) I don't know if CR is angrier than MR or not -- again, I don't know either one of them.

But, I do know that CR has a *reason* to be angry at MR - actually a number of reasons, and that number is growing every time we hear more about and/or from MR. CR's little brother is gone. Disappeared. The last confirmed sighting of him appears to be on a blurry video taken at Wal-Mart. The last person to see him, as far as we know, is his protector; his father. The father who has blocked phone calls, who won't communicate, who won't take another polygraph to rule himself out. Is CR angry? I would certainly hope so. And I can understand why.

Now MR's reaction, from the very beginning, I have had a hard time wrapping my head around. I won't recount all of the oddities, the strange responses, the dulled reactions, the bizarre proclivities -- they're all out there for the reading.

But where the hell is the remorse? Where is the regret? I don't know, maybe you have to be a parent...but I have never seen MR express anything resembling the "Oh my God, what could I have done differently, if only I could take back that evening, or that morning" that we normally see parents expressing.

The anger I *have* seen MR demonstrate has always been either in his response to his perception of being persecuted, unjustly accused, or linked to, and often in combination with, his anger at ER. I have not seen the "some SOB has stolen my son" anger, which I would expect. I just cannot understand his behavior. Just can't.

IMO

3) Well hell yes, it was done with a goal in mind -- to get MR to talk. All of this talk about how manipulative it was to get MR to go on Dr. Phil, or how mean it was to push him to answer questions, or how harsh people are to expect him to pull himself together, put his needs aside and get with the program is just baffling to me.

Manipulative? Sure, okay. Hmmmm indeed. Why on earth does it take an appearance on a national TV show to get this man to answer some simple questions -- questions which every parent who's the last to see their missing child is subject to, and which most gladly answer? And answer right away, not three months later. Why does he have to be cajoled into getting his son's name and face out there if he truly thinks he's been abducted?

IMO

Just a thought: MR had already "lost" DR in some ways -- he was no longer in physical proximity (and yes, I know that MR didn't exercise his visitation rights even when he *was* close by), and the little boy that DR was in MR's memory was now approaching the age when he could decide, court decision or no, to remove himself from his father's life completely -- physically and emotionally, and MR must have, at least on some level, been aware of that.

If only.

JMO, IMO

Do you remember when Mark realized Dylan's backpack was missing? I can't recall if it was before or after he reported him missing? Did he notice it gone before he set off to look for him?

TIA

He had a black Hurley backpack when he arrived, and the father stated "it was not at the house when he got back from his errands" MB Interview

Then on Dr. Phil MR says:

"I didn't notice his backpack not being there," Mark Redwine

Denver Post article:

When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch?

The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder#ixzz2NuQ71Ziw

So, from those conflicting statements (IMO) I am not sure when he noticed the backpack gone. Also in researching that I was reminded how odd I thought it was that the father of a 13 yr. old boy who was only with him 1 night would have an opportunity or desire to go through his son's backpack.

"Dylan had no games or anything in his backpack." MB Interview

Sometimes I swear I feel like I landed on another planet, so I'm going to take sentence by sentence to try to corral my thoughts.

IMO only:

1) I don't know CR, so I don't know what his goal was. I do know anger. MR is angry. He is very angry. Not the yelling out loud kind of anger. The bottled up kind, the contained kind. Look at him.

IMO

2) I don't know if CR is angrier than MR or not -- again, I don't know either one of them.

But, I do know that CR has a *reason* to be angry at MR - actually a number of reasons, and that number is growing every time we hear more about and/or from MR. CR's little brother is gone. Disappeared. The last confirmed sighting of him appears to be on a blurry video taken at Wal-Mart. The last person to see him, as far as we know, is his protector; his father. The father who has blocked phone calls, who won't communicate, who won't take another polygraph to rule himself out. Is CR angry? I would certainly hope so. And I can understand why.

Now MR's reaction, from the very beginning, I have had a hard time wrapping my head around. I won't recount all of the oddities, the strange responses, the dulled reactions, the bizarre proclivities -- they're all out there for the reading.

But where the hell is the remorse? Where is the regret? I don't know, maybe you have to be a parent...but I have never seen MR express anything resembling the "Oh my God, what could I have done differently, if only I could take back that evening, or that morning" that we normally see parents expressing.

The anger I *have* seen MR demonstrate has always been either in his response to his perception of being persecuted, unjustly accused, or linked to, and often in combination with, his anger at ER. I have not seen the "some SOB has stolen my son" anger, which I would expect. I just cannot understand his behavior. Just can't.

IMO

3) Well hell yes, it was done with a goal in mind -- to get MR to talk. All of this talk about how manipulative it was to get MR to go on Dr. Phil, or how mean it was to push him to answer questions, or how harsh people are to expect him to pull himself together, put his needs aside and get with the program is just baffling to me.

Manipulative? Sure, okay. Hmmmm indeed. Why on earth does it take an appearance on a national TV show to get this man to answer some simple questions -- questions which every parent who's the last to see their missing child is subject to, and which most gladly answer? And answer right away, not three months later. Why does he have to be cajoled into getting his son's name and face out there if he truly thinks he's been abducted?

IMO

Just a thought: MR had already "lost" DR in some ways -- he was no longer in physical proximity (and yes, I know that MR didn't exercise his visitation rights even when he *was* close by), and the little boy that DR was in MR's memory was now approaching the age when he could decide, court decision or no, to remove himself from his father's life completely -- physically and emotionally, and MR must have, at least on some level, been aware of that.

If only.

JMO, IMO

EXCELLENT post!! :rocker:

I could buy that if:

- he called his friends to say was on his way, because he was already running late.

- if someone saw him walking to the highway

- if cars driving by saw him

In such a small area he would certainly would be noticed, because he was not a regular as well he was very young/small to be hitchhiking.

IMO even his dad should have driven by him if DR took off walking and MR had to drive back and forth on the same road while running his errands...

Nothing anyone has said about Dylan points to this kind of behavior from him. His Mother describes him as selfless, respectful, active, and avid baseball player and an all around wonderful person. Dylan's friends view Mark and Dylan as buddies. His father had nothing bad to say about Dylan's personality other than not being sure what goes through a 13 year old's head sometimes. The text messages Dylan sent to his friend indicate an acceptance of waiting until the next day to see them. And IMO, that was not unreasonable for Mark to have said not tonight.

It had to be very emotionally upsetting for a 13 yr old fro see his Dad wearing Diapers and/or women's clothing, let alone the third fetish. How much respect would he have for his father at the time? Probably very little. He was probably devastated at the situation. If he began acting out it would be the NORMAL 13 yr old response, imo.

Just catching up and sorry if this was already discussed.
BBM IMO ER is catching a lot of flack for antagonizing MR, mudslinging and humiliation, which is undeserved. ER is not responsible for the actions of others. If John Doe or Sally Smith want to post something, say something, divulge something - that is the responsibility of John Doe or Sally Smith. Their actions are not IMO at the direction of ER.

IMO ER has been very respectful and kind to the person she believes disappeared her son. Yes, ER yelled, screamed and demanded answers on DP, IMO that's due to a lack of being able to communicate with the father for months.

If there is information out there that ER, (not anyone else) has antagonized, slung mud or humiliated MR please provide a link. TIA

The facebook page, Find Missing Dylan Redwine, is promoted as being the official and sanctioned page for Dylan by his mother and her friend. That page in turn has endorsed and sent people to at least two pages devoted to bad mouthing Mark Redwine while pretending to be warriors. That, IMO, may as well be Elaine, as she has full knowledge of the content and recommendations listed. Also, IMO, Dylan is being harmed by this behavior because good people will stop looking.

I'm from planet Earth :great:

I have just listened to the radio show and i was disgusted that Elaine had to state " im not being a bitter ex wife" . She should not need to state that when its clear as day all she wants is her son home and Mark's story has more holes in it than a tennis racket!

:cow:

Well IMO something happend that evening.
He is one way with his mom and friends and possibly another way with his dad.
Ive rasied my share of 13 yr olds.
Personally I do not think Dylan accepted waiting, he had to wait.
His messages were very short and didnt say alot.
then he was never heard from again!

I dont disagree If Mark said not tonight but when you look at the entire pic. his friends were waiting for him this was all pre planned why not drop him off on the way from the airport its on the way instead of getting up at 530 to go in the morning. Mark already had his own plans for the next day sooooo what would it hurt?

He never contacted his child prior to his arrival. No plans were ever made.
What did he expect!

I think dylan finding thos pics changed his perspective on his father drastically.
I think both sons lost all respect for their father.

All JMO

I think they lost total and complete respect for their father. They are too young to understand that fetish situation.

I think Dylan and his dad argued Sunday night. And things went sideways. :rose:

I think they lost total and complete respect for their father. They are too young to understand that fetish situation.

I think Dylan and his dad argued Sunday night. And things went sideways. :rose:

I do to!

The very fact that he has a history of hitchhiking makes it that at least one possibility that he was picked up by the wrong person IMO. Every time hitchhiking is discussed I can't fathom a kid his age hitchhiking. I can't even imagine grown ups hitchhiking either. I think for me, the horror stories stuck.

It was established that he had only hitchiked home one time in a group of friends, in their little town, during a snow storm, when coming from the library.

"One time during a snowstorm, Dylan was the one to stick out his thumb and hitch the boys a ride home from the library."

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--

The facebook page, Find Missing Dylan Redwine, is promoted as being the official and sanctioned page for Dylan by his mother and her friend. That page in turn has endorsed and sent people to at least two pages devoted to bad mouthing Mark Redwine while pretending to be warriors. That, IMO, may as well be Elaine, as she has full knowledge of the content and recommendations listed. Also, IMO, Dylan is being harmed by this behavior because good people will stop looking.

ER can't control what people say on facebook. There are bizarre facebooks out there that purport to be neutral which heartlessly accuse ER and slam CR. ER and her friend are responsible for recruiting hundreds of volunteer searchers so I don't see how their efforts could be construed as harming Dylan by making people stop searching for him. All MOO

ER can't control what people say on facebook. There are bizarre facebooks out there that purport to be neutral which heartlessly accuse ER and slam CR. ER and her friend are responsible for recruiting hundreds of volunteer searchers so I don't see how there efforts could be construed as harming Dylan by making people stop searching for him. All MOO

Bingo !!

Not aimed at your post but i would like to add this

Where has Mark been since Dr Phil as i do not see him out in the public domain raising awareness for Dylan and yet Elaine slogs on trying to get help for Dylan and to keep people looking .

She is to be admired and not knocked IMO

Something else that Elaine told us is being overshadowed a bit.

She said that LE HAS asked Mark to re-take the poly and he has refused. :mad:

1) In addition to the above stating that FMDR FB page is being promoted as the official and sanctioned page for DR by his mother and her friend, please note that WS also recognizes and approves FMDR as the only "Official" family FB page that can be referred to/linked to.
Link = Page 1 of Each Thread - Official Facebook Page

2) If "good people" will "stop looking" due to reading questionable FB pages, then they weren't really "looking" for Dylan in the first place.

3) If "good people" will stop looking due to reading questionable FB pages, then perhaps they aren't really "good people" after all. As I see it, IMOO, "good people" will continue to look for Dylan or work to bring him home regardless of what salacious mudslinging they read on the internet or in MSM, because truly "good people" have a goal to bring Dylan home regardless of what family dysfunction exists and/or plays out in social media.

4) As far as what ER knows about or supports as far as FB pages, as I see it and IMOO, she is the mama bear/shaker & mover/catalyst, together with her support system, who have tirelessly and actively worked to get Dylan's name out there and make noise that her son needs to be found. It is MOO that any progress made thus far in moving this case forward by any means since Dylan went missing from his father's watch is solely through the efforts of what ER and her team have done. I cannot say the same for MR.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

Something else that Elaine told us is being overshadowed a bit.

She said that LE HAS asked Mark to re-take the poly and he has refused. :mad:

Maybe he is afraid of other questions in light of these other revelations of his personal life. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston