CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. You also have no idea what evidence LE has. No named person of interest, no suspect. And no boy. Simple.

Well, no one knows what evidence LE has. And we've all been over the "POI" topic...they rarely name a suspect or a POI these days due to litigation issues. As far as Dylan...it's only a matter of time. He will be found.
And just speaking from my own experience, this is stacking up to be a very good circumstantial case. Just too many coincidences to discount....all adding up against MR.

So, the opinion of family could be explained by alienation. But then there is also the matter of the photographs, which MR has not denied. They have to be explained as just a harmless fetish, or maybe that MR is a freak but not a murderer. So, then you have him failing a LDT and not taking another, but that's explained by him being nervous about the fetish or being bullied by his angry family. So then you have his changing stories and his rambling way of talking and his many deflections. But then it's explained by him being just kind of bumbling and rambling and uneducated. So then you have a history of domestic abuse with his ex-wife, but that's excused as not really DV or irrelevant to the case or just a case of he said-she said, even thought we have a verified insider who confirms it and court records. And then you have three incidents of him not returning the children, but that's just excused as exaggeration. The list just goes on and on.

The very first thing I saw in regards to this case was the uncut video interview with MR. I knew NOTHING about the case at all. I heard MR constantly making disparaging comments about his wife and immediately thought, I think he killed his son. That's why I started following this thread.

You is in general. JMO. etc.

Thanks, Song...I SO agree.
But I do understand those who want to wait for proof.
*sigh*
Are any of us ever going to have confirmation?

Let me ask you this? Do you want us to quit discussing other possibilities and focus solely on discussing Mark?

I think till MR can get himself ruled out <modsnip> my focus is on him!
He has not done that as of yet and I dont see it happening in the near future.

I feel MR is responsible for whatever has happend to Dylan.
No strangers, no sex offenders, no family members Just MR.
All JMO

If MR did something to or with Dylan, he might get away with it. Curious that anyone who supports MR is suspicious. Could it be that the mail carrier saw what she saw and the old GF knew MR after his divorces? The old GF is in a better position to evaluate MR than an ex, IMO. Impeach anyone not on your train?

living with/being married to someone for 12+ years and raising children together leads me to believe that the spouse kinda' knows the other a little better than a girlfriend of 6 months..........but then again Mark's secrets have come to light....I wonder if the ex-girlfriend's statements were made before or after Mark's fetishes were discussed?

but perhaps its true, that you never really know someone one.....

I hate to ask you this, but I didn't see any clear changes in his story, can you point some direct examples. I would really like to see what you are talking about.

The easiest part of your question to answer would be the changes in his story as to what he did on Monday afternoon when he discovered DR *missing*. As stated by AZGrandma on the DP show, first he said he contacted D's friend T by the Lake, then he said T wasn't home, in another interview he said the first thing he did was go to the Marshall's office. Another time he says that he contacted D's friend R. I don't see this as "missing information", but inconsistencies.

Then there is the discrepancy of the time MR woke up and actually decided that it was unusual that DR was gone. First we hear 1:30, then we hear 2:30-3pm.

There are other inconsistencies that I'm sure others can more readily point out. These have been discussed in past threads here at WS, but I'm unsure if anyone has made a definitive list of what we have heard in so far as conflicting information about when it comes to things MR has said himself.

As for having it down by rote memory at this point - after 4 months of interviews, I would think it would be pretty clear and not changing. Perhaps not in specific words, but the order of events shouldn't change.

As always, all of the above is MOO, unless otherwise indicated! :cow:

living with/being married to someone for 12+ years and raising children together leads me to believe that the spouse kinda' knows the other a little better than a girlfriend of 6 months..........but then again Mark's secrets have come to light....I wonder if the ex-girlfriend's statements were made before or after Mark's fetishes were discussed?

but perhaps its true, that you never really know someone one.....

And if the girlfriend didn't know, I'll just about bet she wants to climb in a hole right now. At least I know that I would...under the circumstances. :eek:

The easiest part of your question to answer would be the changes in his story as to what he did on Monday afternoon when he discovered DR *missing*. As stated by AZGrandma on the DP show, first he said he contacted D's friend T by the Lake, then he said T wasn't home, in another interview he said the first thing he did was go to the Marshall's office. Another time he says that he contacted D's friend R. I don't see this as "missing information", but inconsistencies.

Then there is the discrepancy of the time MR woke up and actually decided that it was unusual that DR was gone. First we hear 1:30, then we hear 2:30-3pm.

There are other inconsistencies that I'm sure others can more readily point out. These have been discussed in past threads here at WS, but I'm unsure if anyone has made a definitive list of what we have heard in so far as conflicting information about when it comes to things MR has said himself.

As for having it down by rote memory at this point - after 4 months of interviews, I would think it would be pretty clear and not changing. Perhaps not in specific words, but the order of events shouldn't change.

There was also the initial account of Dylan being sooooo tired because he stayed up so late the night before that he fell asleep early and they just didn't have time to even have a conversation about the new house....which morphed into tossing a football, which further morphed into setting up the DVD and watching a movie and MR ran up to bed leaving a wide awake Dylan texting, or something, down on the couch.

I hope that LE has hauled the ex "girlfriend" and her doppleganger the mail carrier in to the station for extensive questioning, even see if they'll take a poly. These two women are highly suspicious to me. The fact they look like the Bobsy twins freaks me out, and I want to understand why they are standing up for MR. What else do they know?

Here's a little food for thought... I immediately noticed that these two women looked remarkably alike myself. I agree that one could definitely think they were sisters if one didn't know better. I'm sure/am assuming that LE has questioned these women as well, and would know if there is any relation between the two of them at all.

I also noticed that they are different in appearance than MR's wives... Here's what I'm curious about as well - and it may be totally O/T - do these women resemble MR's mom in any way?

Just something I thought of when you brought this up today, due to the conversations about the fetishes and how they are supposedly likely related to childhood problems with one's mother... If he is attempting to act out abuse, or satisfy an emotional problem of that nature then being with a woman who resembled his mother would make a lot of sense, IMO.

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

how about the Monday morning stories

Dylan was "out like a light"

Dylan woke up and acknowledged to Mark that he "understood" Mark was leaving

There was also the initial account of Dylan being sooooo tired because he stayed up so late the night before that he fell asleep early and they just didn't have time to even have a conversation about the new house....which morphed into tossing a football, which further morphed into setting up the DVD and watching a movie and MR ran up to bed leaving a wide awake Dylan texting, or something, down on the couch.

Thank you! I knew there was something about the football, and the movie, but couldn't remember the specifics.

Well, my brain can't do this anymore. Until the parents who cannot be cleared, of the many missing children, present themselves to LE and volunteer to strip naked or do whatever else LE might request in order to get past them, none of these cases will be solved, in my opinion. We all know the names, Kyron, Ayla, Aliyah, Lisa, Hailey, Haleigh, Amir, Dylan, and etc. LE can't get past them and neither can I.

I will continue to think about Elaine and Cory and others who have shown their love and regard for Dylan and hope that somehow, they get an answer.

I think till MR can get himself ruled out as a poi my focus is on him!
He has not done that as of yet and I dont see it happening in the near future.

I feel MR is responsible for whatever has happend to Dylan.
No strangers, no sex offenders, no family members Just MR.
All JMO

Not sure if that is an answer to my specific question. I will not say you specifically but I will say that some seem to be very loud about wanting us to stop with the alternate theories, to stop trying to find rational/logical explanations for Mark's actions or lack of actions. To stop thinking there could be anyone else besides Mark. Why do people want this part of the discussion shut down? It's not just for people who are convinced Mark is guilty it's for everyone and there is no reason to get snarky with people for trying to find a non-negative reason for Mark's behavior, one that doesn't point to his guilt.

On the DP issue, I will say this. Mark was flustered and even truthful people get flustered when confronted by an issue or something they misspoke about-I don't think he is the best linguist in the world, for example the part where he said to CR Legal Enforcement/Law Enforcement, I think that was the mess up he had. In either case he went to T's to see if he was there and he was not, probably because no one was home. I just wanted to say this because I really don't think he is very good with words in general, nor does his vocabulary seem to be extensive. I may say I talked to someone then correct myself saying, wait I didn't talk to them, I was going to talk to them but they didn't answer, it's just me getting ahead of myself.

It really is hard because I am not seeing these all in separate interviews in succession. I was hoping maybe you knew specific articles to compare.

Could be just me, but I kind of thought tonight's conversation was going rather nicely! Of course not everyone agrees, but no one is trying to stop anyone else from discussing anything they choose. I think some of us have been over so many other possibilities that led us straight back to MR, we have analyzed it to the point that the answers come very easily.

I want to add this too. In high school I took a mass communications class and I am generally an outspoken person but for some reason I was completely uncomfortable on camera. I don't know why it made me so nervous, but it did, same way about public speaking. I would stumble on my own words often while trying to read a darn news script. Needless to say, I wasn't cut out for TV.

On the DP issue, I will say this. Mark was flustered and even truthful people get flustered when confronted by an issue or something they misspoke about-I don't think he is the best linguist in the world, for example the part where he said to CR Legal Enforcement/Law Enforcement, I think that was the mess up he had. In either case he went to T's to see if he was there and he was not, probably because no one was home. I just wanted to say this because I really don't think he is very good with words in general, nor does his vocabulary seem to be extensive. I may say I talked to someone then correct myself saying, wait I didn't talk to them, I was going to talk to them but they didn't answer, it's just me getting ahead of myself.

It really is hard because I am not seeing these all in separate interviews in succession. I was hoping maybe you knew specific articles to compare.

All the links to MSM, video's, interviews and radio transcripts are posted right here on Dylan's thread.

BBM

this thread may be helpful for articles to compare. there are 5 pages, whew, a lot to go through and pull out the changes in Mark's stories. I would love to know what he said to LE during his in-depth interview. :seeya:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191821"]Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you! I knew there was something about the football, and the movie, but couldn't remember the specifics.

I remember him talking about the movie. Specifically because I tried watching the movie he named and it was so freaking boring I couldn't get past the first thirty minutes. I don't remember the football thing though.

But I still don't see the chronological order being considered inconsistent. Sometimes when I recount my day to my husband I will say I did this and this and this but it's not necessarily in the order I did it in. It's especially hard to recall the order of events while under duress. IE why so many people can't specifically recount and agree on what happened during a bank robbery while they were there. They were under extreme stress. Your child is missing and you don't know where they are, extreme stress.

Not sure if that is an answer to my specific question. I will not say you specifically but I will say that some seem to be very loud about wanting us to stop with the alternate theories, to stop trying to find rational/logical explanations for Mark's actions or lack of actions. To stop thinking there could be anyone else besides Mark. Why do people want this part of the discussion shut down? It's not just for people who are convinced Mark is guilty it's for everyone and there is no reason to get snarky with people for trying to find a non-negative reason for Mark's behavior, one that doesn't point to his guilt.

I really just don't understand this! Anyone here can think anything they want. But if we disagree we can say so! Are people upset that when they tell a theory, others pick it apart? Isn't that part of the drill? If you're in the minority (you being general not specific) that doesn't mean the rest of us have to all think it's worth discussing. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3