Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to the 12/8/2012 press release post 108 I think

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9090034#post9090034"]Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines* - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

1/24/2013 and 02/11/2013 Press release same link as above

Dylan is the one that is missing so how can be one of the 7 that believe his dad is involved.

There are 7 people who have lived with MR in the family home, as it were (two families). His first ex-wife and their 3 children, and ER and her two children. (making a total of 7 people.)

6 of the 7 people believe MR is heavily involved in DR's disappearance. the seventh is Dylan, and as he's missing, we can't ask his opinion.

BBM

And yet, both boys made plans for Dylan to arrive at R's Grandmother's house at 6:30 am. Obviously neither of the boys thought it was too early for themselves. And, Mark was originally supposed to have left the house at 6am to drop DR off at R's G'ma's house at 6:30 and then have time to arrive at his appointments in town when his payroll office opened at 7am.

Not all kids sleep in half the day - particularly if there's somewhere they want to be. Many kids are in the habit of waking up rather early for school, even when they go to bed later in the evening...

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

Its a lot easier to plan to get up at 6:00 then it is to actually do it.I don't know how many times I planned on going to church on Sunday morning to be with my friend when I was 13 but never got up,even when the driver honked and honked on the horn and banged and banged on my door for 15 minutes.Sometimes you just don't feel like getting up.

<modsnip>.
If 6 out 7 people that have lived with MR believe that he has heavy involvement and the 7th is missing, there is reason for that and it is up to each to accept or not.

Dylan is the one that is missing so how can be one of the 7 that believe his dad is involved.

7 people have lived with MR
6 out of those 7 people that have lived with MR, believe MR has involvement in Dylan's disappearance
The 7th person, Dylan, is missing

There are 7 people who have lived with MR in the family home, as it were (two families). His first ex-wife and their 3 children, and ER and her two children. (making a total of 7 people.)

6 of the 7 people believe MR is heavily involved in DR's disappearance. the seventh is Dylan, and as he's missing, we can't ask his opinion.

ty for explaining it to me.

<modsnip>.
If 6 out 7 people that have lived with MR believe that he has heavy involvement and the 7th is missing, there is reason for that and it is up to each to accept or not.

it does make sense

six of the 7 people who have lived with MR believe that he is involved in Dylans disappearance.

ie 2 ex wives and four other adult children.

the 7th person is Dylan who is missing

it does make sense

six of the 7 people who have lived with MR believe that he is involved in Dylans disappearance.

ie 2 ex wives and four other adult children.

the 7th person is Dylan who is missing

ty for explaining it.I understand now so noone needs to explain it again,lol.

Its a lot easier to plan to get up at 6:00 then it is to actually do it.I don't know how many times I planned on going to church on Sunday morning to be with my friend when I was 13 but never got up,even when the driver honked and honked on the horn and banged and banged on my door for 15 minutes.Sometimes you just don't feel like getting up.

that might be true when you're at home, but what about when you're away from home and itching to see friends that you haven't seen for months, friends who you've been texting for hours making plans.

you being in general.

BBM
I understand and respect that each of us are allowed our personal opinions and that they do not nor need not agree with others.
Since it was mentioned, I have to ask, during your four years in an abusive marriage:
Did you ever hug or kiss your husband? If you did, did that mean that he was NOT abusive, ever? Or did it mean that he was not abusive at that moment?
Afterwards, did your child have visitation and hug or kiss the other parent, go on vacations?
snipped by me.

Since you asked, during the first two years when we lived together, yes, I hugged and kissed him and experienced the entire cycle of domestic violence.

Afterwards, I obtained a civil protection order that was in effect for 10 years (that's two renewals, two times I was in court convincing a judge that there remained a credible threat of harm). The child he harmed was named as a protected person as was I on the protection order. The infant we had together was not. For two years, my abuser had supervised visitation with my little one. After that, the court determined that supervision was no longer necessary. To this very DAY, I worry when my child is with her father. Everyone I know is aware of my fear. Two domestic violence shelters have records of my stays. There exist three convictions of my abuser violating the protection order.

So yes, I know an abuser. I lived with an abuser. I escaped an abuser. I did everything in my power to protect my children from an abuser.

Now, let's talk about women who claim abuse while not taking every necessary step to protect themselves and their children. Did they suffer abuse? Perhaps.

Since Dylan has vanished, I put myself in his mother's place. I know the agony of sending a child to a parent with whom you have little confidence, with a parent who engenders fear, a parent who has a record of hurting another of my children. Perhaps, because I am actually forced (by court order and the threat of jail time for non-compliance) to send my child with this man, I take comfort from the fact that my child is old enough now to understand and implement a safety plan. That we hide a cell phone in her belongings when she visits. That my abuser has abused but has never killed another person.

This is my experience. I do not think my actions needed explaining but then again perhaps they did.

I will never give up on Dylan. Bottom line.

I'm curious if Dylan would have been found floating in the lake shortly after going missing, and never hearing or seeing MR speak out in public or knowing anything else about him, how many would have believed Dylan simply went fishing at the lake while waiting for his Dad to come home and had a terrible accident and fell in the lake?

I probably would have assumed it was an accidental drowning... until Mark came forward and gave a 'word salad' speech---and then I would have started wondering.

If Dylan is found in the lake, an autopsy will hopefully (depending on the condition of) be able to prove if this was a drowning. I also think location in the lake would play a factor as well as if the backpack was on and any other injuries that may or may not be attributed to the surrounding area.

What I try to keep in mind that even if there is evidence that DR was drowned, does that automatically clear MR? I think not, especially at this point. I have wondered if DR had been hit on the head and was unconscious, then there would be two injuries - one the hit on the head which could have been a mortal wound - but maybe not an immediately mortal one, and one suffocation by drowning.

There are many scenarios I can think of where this could happen accidentally if DR was by himself, and fell in at the lake, or perhaps fell off the bridge MR mentioned, hit his head, and was taken by the river to the lake (but I don't know if the river is big enough/deep enough/strong enough to carry him).

So, I hope that with finding DR (whether in the lake or not), there will be some other evidence found, or something that will definitely rule out an accidental cause. I am not an expert in condition of a body in cold water for this long would appear, but I would've thought perhaps that if there was a backpack it would likely have floated up pretty quickly - unless rigor mortis (sp?) had set in before the body would have been put into the water.

As for whether any of it is truly an accident, I highly doubt it personally. And my opinion that it definitely isn't an accident that DR is missing is based upon the fact that LE is investigating this as a criminal case (not an accident), that they have not ruled family members in or out (but have done so with others, and have ruled out sightings and such), and of course - the biggest reason - is MR's behavior after DR went missing.

Anyway, as always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:
And, all of the above is speculation.

Psychic Sleuth: You asked what would have happened if he had been found quickly with a fishing pole, and I definitely see where I may have accepted that it was a horrible tragic accident - even if the rest of the family had doubts. It would be a completely different situation, and unless there was some compelling evidence I wouldn't be as positive about MR's involvement as I am at this point, that's for sure... It is MR's demeanor, actions (or lack thereof), changing stories, victim mentality, his insistence on DR going fishing, and even MR himself doesn't even bother to put forward a stranger abduction scenario - his mind seems totally focused on his supposition that DR left and went fishing by himself.
Why is MR so positive that DR went fishing? Why is he so insistent on the lake?
BBM - for emphasis of a question I can only think of in one way... That he knows... (again all MOO!)

Many here who are not convinced of MR's involvement put forward the hypothesis of a stranger abduction (which I can understand), but as far as I can recall MR hasn't even forwarded that theory himself...

Sorry this is a rather disjointed post - I've got a few things on my mind at a time today...

snipped by me.

Since you asked, during the first two years when we lived together, yes, I hugged and kissed him and experienced the entire cycle of domestic violence.

Afterwards, I obtained a civil protection order that was in effect for 10 years (that's two renewals, two times I was in court convincing a judge that there remained a credible threat of harm). The child he harmed was named as a protected person as was I on the protection order. The infant we had together was not. For two years, my abuser had supervised visitation with my little one. After that, the court determined that supervision was no longer necessary. To this very DAY, I worry when my child is with her father. Everyone I know is aware of my fear. Two domestic violence shelters have records of my stays. There exist three convictions of my abuser violating the protection order.

So yes, I know an abuser. I lived with an abuser. I escaped an abuser. I did everything in my power to protect my children from an abuser.

Now, let's talk about women who claim abuse while not taking every necessary step to protect themselves and their children. Did they suffer abuse? Perhaps.

Since Dylan has vanished, I put myself in his mother's place. I know the agony of sending a child to a parent with whom you have little confidence, with a parent who engenders fear, a parent who has a record of hurting another of my children. Perhaps, because I am actually forced (by court order and the threat of jail time for non-compliance) to send my child with this man, I take comfort from the fact that my child is old enough now to understand and implement a safety plan. That we hide a cell phone in her belongings when she visits. That my abuser has abused but has never killed another person.

This is my experience. I do not think my actions needed explaining but then again perhaps they did.

I will never give up on Dylan. Bottom line.

I am so sorry that you have been through such turmoil.:hug: I have to wonder, why are you so sure that Mark is being wrongly accused? Surely you have seen how dangerous and volatile SOME parents can be. What is it about Mark that inspires such confidence?

I am so sorry that you have been through such turmoil.:hug: I have to wonder, why are you so sure that Mark is being wrongly accused? Surely you have seen how dangerous and volatile SOME parents can be. What is it about Mark that inspires such confidence?

MR isn't even accused in the sense of not charged, not arrested, not a suspect, not a person of interest.

And confidence? No, MR does not have my confidence. He may be guilty of harming Dylan. I just reject a many of the reason others have to convict him in their own minds. I'm looking at MR with as open a mind as possible. And why? For Dylan.

That makes no sense .

I am sorry, I don't get what you mean about each 'accepting that or not.' Accepting what?

How could Dylan have believed his Dad was involved? He above everyone was in the position to know that for sure. :rose:

Thank you so much!! He was involved in peer-to peer sharing. So, if he had an alibi for that day--what about all his peers? Who are they? Ugh.

I want to know what his alibi is.... What time did he go to work? Actually I think he works at that storage unit? So, maybe he didn't have to leave to go to work? So who saw him when and is the person that saw him when trustworthy? Was there more than one person that can verify his alibi?

I don't know - but I sure would like to know how thoroughly LE checked his alibi......

I also want to know why the heck he only got 9 months for what he did? He should have gone to prison for life :mad:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member