CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. P: This man's done 3500 polygraphs (referring to Jack Trimarco). Do you know how many fathers with missing sons have ever-ever refused to take a polygraph in all his years of doing polygraph work? You know how many have done what you've done? Zero. You, Mark, you're it."

@ about 35:36 in the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNUHI--tmnI"]Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 2 (Feb. 27th, 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

BBM

kinda O/T but I wanted to respond to the bolded statement

some of the larger companies are the best to work for.....not sure about Mark's company but...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2012/12/12/the-best-companies-to-work-for-in-2013/

The survey asks employees to rate their satisfaction with their company overall and key workplace factors, such as career opportunities, compensation and benefits, work-life balance, senior management, culture, and values.

Yes there are some larger ones that are good.

I am not privy to MR's employment status, and would hope that any corporation would try to work with their employee's the best they can. :)

Dr. P: This man's done 3500 polygraghs (referring to Jack Trimarco). Do you know how many fathers with missing sons have ever-ever refused to take a polygraph in all his years of doing polygraph work? You know how many have done what you've done? Zero. You, Mark, you're it."

@ about 35:36 in the video.

Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 2 (Feb. 27th, 2013) - YouTube

thank; i was getting ready to post the same....I'm going to add to my post above...lol

I was gone all afternoon and it took me a while to catch up. I want to make a couple of comments after reading today's posts.

We don't know the official results of anyone's polygraphs because LE has felt the need to keep that information confidential. It makes sense to me that they would lie to Mark and say that he failed his polygraph when he passed in order to put pressure on him in hopes of getting a confession. When that attempt failed, they may have told him that after reviewing the tests the results where "inconclusive" so as to keep communication open between Mark and LE.

LE knows that guilty people can pass a polygraph and innocent people can fail them. That's why in most jurisdictions they are not allowed in court unless stipulated by both the prosecution and the defense. The odds of that happening are about zero.

If LE wants to keep their investigation confidential, as it appears to be in this case, I doubt that they would be giving Elaine accurate results of polygraphs or telling her whether or not Mark has taken them.

MOO

I can't tell what the shirt says that Dylan's wearing in the airport and Walmart photos but it's not the same Nike shirt that's in the NCMEC poster.
dylan-redwine.jpg

There sure are a lot of Nike shirts available but I haven't found an exact match yet.

http://kwgn.com/2012/11/25/divers-k-9-units-continue-search-for-13-year-old-dylan-redwine/

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Very early on in the case I did find a knock-off. Here is the one I found to be the most similar, with the Nike checkmark with it.

It is a clearance one. I was not able to find ones for the latest season.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/clearance-nike-boys-t-shirt-boys-8-20

LE uses polygraphs as an investigative tool. According to MR, he was told by LE that the results of his polygraph were "inconclusive".

If true, I could understand why LE would want MR to undergo a 2nd poly, in order to clear up any possible discrepencies from the 1st poly.

The fact that MR has refused to take a 2nd poly (from LE investigating Dylan's disappearance or from expert polygrapher Jack Trimarco) suggests that MR does not feel confident regarding questions that may be asked, and suggests that MR does not feel confident regarding his answers to questions that may be asked.

As far as I'm concerned, MR's refusal to take a 2nd poly is suspicious.

I believe this is a tough case to read.

I think that is why I am being particular with respect to most aspects of this case.

Some have chosen instead to jump into the fray. I have specific reasons not to do that.

Could you clarify what fray you are speaking of that some have chosen to jump into?

TIA:)

Very early on in the case I did find a knock-off. Here is the one I found to be the most similar, with the Nike checkmark with it.

Thanks Allusonz. The NCMEC photo has the shirt with the big giant NIKE on it. The airport and Walmart photos shows a T shirt with smaller lettering with a border around it.

dylan-redwine-walmart.jpg

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2855532.shtml

BBM

That emoticon could be an expression of how Dylan physically felt after the flight. Didn't he say something about being dizzy in the text to Elaine after the flight? Maybe he had an earache that cause him some discomfort thus the emoticon. MOO.

This is something I have always wondered about.

For anyone that flies alot, has anyone ever had a sensation of numbness? I get alot of descriptions when people are describing the popping/pressure and the only time I came close to that description I know my flight arrived at noon, and I awoke in the hospital at 9:30 pm. Even then I never described it as numb and they never found a cause for what happened.

the picture of Dylan with the Nike Logo appears to be a school picture.

Here are the pictures from the airport and Walmart. He has the DC shirt on which LE used in their press release.

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/04/new-photos-of-missing-teen-dylan-redwine-released/

LE uses polygraphs as an investigative tool. According to MR, he was told by LE that the results of his polygraph were "inconclusive".

If true, I could understand why LE would want MR to undergo a 2nd poly, in order to clear up any possible discrepencies from the 1st poly.

The fact that MR has refused to take a 2nd poly (from LE investigating Dylan's disappearance or from expert polygrapher Jack Trimarco) suggests that MR does not feel confident regarding questions that may be asked, and suggests that MR does not feel confident regarding his answers to questions that may be asked.

Knowing the poor reliability of polygraphs I would be hesitant to take even one of them let alone multiple tests. MOO.

What is the reason for having to take multiple polygraphs at all. If the science is good then a single test should suffice in my opinion.

I have always been curious as to the sequence of these events.

Normally how one feels would of been covered prior to the actual questions itself, yet for some reason, I believe JT stated 20 minutes into the examination he asked a question guaranteed to disqualify him if he answered no.

This tells me that it was asked during the actual questions as MR was expecting the next question. Something is off with respect to this sequence as that should of been asked prior to the questions.

Knowing the poor reliability of polygraphs I would be hesitant to take even one of them let alone multiple tests. MOO.

What is the reason for having to take multiple polygraphs at all. If the science is good then a single test should suffice in my opinion.

I would take a truth wizard anytime over a polygraph lol. That is me though.

If my child was missing, and I had nothing to do with my child being missing, and if I were offered a polygraph by expert polygrapher Jack Trimarco, I'd take it in a heartbeat, because I would trust Jack Trimarco to help me clear my name so that LE could then focus elsewhere & devote resources on finding my child & on finding who was responsible for my child's disappearance.

On the other hand, if my child was missing, and I was guilty/responsible for whatever happened to my child, I'd avoid Jack Trimarco like the plague.

I wonder what "DC" means on this shirt? Is there more lettering than DC because I can't even see the DC in the photos myself.

I wish we had a better picture. It actually appears to be people, maybe members of a band at the heart of the design, maybe framed with the letters DC?

Maybe I should get my eyesight checked lol.

If my child was missing, and I had nothing to do with my child being missing, and if I were offered a polygraph by expert polygrapher Jack Trimarco, I'd take it in a heartbeat, because I would trust Jack Trimarco to help me clear my name so that LE could then focus elsewhere & devote resources on finding my child & on finding who was responsible for my child's disappearance.

On the other hand, if my child was missing, and I was guilty/responsible for whatever happened to my child, I'd avoid Jack Trimarco like the plague.

If a LE agency knows what their doing, they would only use a polygraph as a tool and not as a means to "clear" anyone of a crime. They should use evidence to "clear" someone.

I can see LE saying to a suspect "just take the test, if you pass your cleared" when in reality their not cleared whether they pass or not. MOO.

I did finally recognize it after someone posted the blown-up and lightened up picture (THANK YOU to those who posted that one!). I'm not sure exactly what DC stands for but I think it's something comics...Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc. JMO and I could be wrong, but it looked kind of familiar to me after I could finally see it. This isn't the best example because it's a for littler kids, but here's roughly the Logo that I think is on his shirt (from Amazon): http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418I5SrV+gL.jpg

see my post 1078....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member