CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE received A LOT of information from the complete, unedited tape of the Dr. Phil show. I think LE may have received a whole new pool of people to interview (even though LE was aware before; I think Mark's reactions/non-reactions may have also helped the investigation). There also may be people talking to LE (perhaps LE has started to lean hard on some friends of Mark's).

The press release reinforced my belief that Mark is a liar. We also don't know what Mark said totally off camera to Dr. Phil or his crew members.

I don't think Mark's ego/personality will let him "run south of the border". I personally believe he likes to cause Elaine/Cory pain and enjoys watching things play out. He acts as if he is above the law.

I still think Mark is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance.

JMO

I can't help but make this joke. I wonder if LE will call in DP for questioning about what was said off camera. Would it be fall under doctor/patient confidentiality? Is DP even considered a licensed Dr of any kind? Just rambling on here, but I can't help but wonder these few things.

Don't we know enough about him through the words of his ex-wives and his older son to know that by now?? I thought most everybody here pretty much accepted that premise, maybe I was wrong.

So you are saying he was strange before and this is just normal behavior from him?

No I never just accepted this premise. So please don't speak for everyone here. I believe he had some anger issues and possibly some alcohol issues but I never knew that this odd behavior was the norm for him. How could I know this when I don't know him personally?

I can't help but make this joke. I wonder if LE will call in DP for questioning about what was said off camera. Would it be fall under doctor/patient confidentiality? Is DP even considered a licensed Dr of any kind? Just rambling on here, but I can't help but wonder these few things.

Well see to me, this is a very strange comment to make. Are you talking about now or when/if MR is arrested? I don't know that DP can share with them anything that wasn't on the uncut interview. Unless perhaps he spent time with MR off camera? Obviously DP was not acting as MR's doctor on the show (whether he currently holds a license or not) so how could their be an patient/doctor confidentiality agreement? I'm sure on the contrary, MR and all those on the show had to sign a waiver of sorts.

I guess I'm not getting the joke?

BBM

Keywords I believe are Mark and Dylan's interactions remain under investigation. If that doesn't say he's NOT cleared I don't know what does.

And see I kind of take this a very different way. I don't entirely see it as inclusive. Example, if they were at Walmart together, who did they interact with while they were either together or separately. Not just about their interactions with each other. Did someone follow them out of Walmart? Was someone watching them? Was someone watching Dylan when Mark left? Did anyone see Dylan interact with anyone after Mark left? And of course, who did Mark interact with while being out, and also his interactions with Dylan. I see it as being a pretty broad scope. That both of their activities and interactions remain under investigation. Both. Together and separately.

I can't help that 10-15,000 people decided to get in on the drama. I only wish that many were sharing Dylan's flyer.

IMO unless we went to each persons fb page to see if they actually shared the flyer then we would not know if they are or are not.
Sharing a flyer IMO does not equal caring, offering support, words of encouragement, prayers and awareness. I personally appreciate all +25,000 just for their awareness and nothing more.

I think if Dr. Phil had been acting as "Mark's Doctor", he probably would have had him commited or ordered intense, in-house treatment.

JMO

Thanks to all who told me that LE ruled out the two boys walking. Did you miss it when I said that LE will manipulate and lie not only to a person of interest/suspect but to the public if it helps them figure out the truth. I can't simply discard another youth as a possible suspect when it was the actual press release and LE notification to residents that caused me to consider it.

I know no one wants to think of children hurting other children, but just like parents hurting their children, it does happen.

There are a few cases here, I was looking for one in which I remember the details but not the names of the children or the victim(sadly, as it was something I came across while researching something else.) This is just a few examples of children who not only kill other children but kill other people. The story I was looking for was where two boys found another kid playing took him into the woods and mutilated and killed him. You are right it does happen as much as we don't want to believe it does. This link below gives a few examples throughout history:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/kids2/index_1.html

A quick question about RSO's. Do they typically (or is there a study) look for victims (right wording?) close to home? Or do they find them away from where they live and bring them to their home?

MOO

Still looking for the answer to your question but found this along the way:

"In 80 percent of abductions by strangers, the first contact between the child and the abductor occurs within a quarter mile of the child's home". This article is filled with facts surrounding child abductions.

http://www.parents.com/kids/safety/stranger-safety/child-abduction-facts/

Still looking for the answer to your question but found this along the way:

"In 80 percent of abductions by strangers, the first contact between the child and the abductor occurs within a quarter mile of the child's home". This article is filled with facts surrounding child abductions.

http://www.parents.com/kids/safety/stranger-safety/child-abduction-facts/

That could explain why Dylan was not seen by anyone on the road. He could have been picked up soon after leaving the house. MOO.

Baby Sabrina Aisenberg
Baby Lisa Irwin
Madeleine McCann
Isabel Celis
All of these little girls 'disappeared' from in their home ( madi within a motel where her family stayed) without a trace, never to be heard from again. Parents to this day are under heavy scrutiny and rightly so. However no evidence points to the parent and no evidence points to an outside perp either.
Now Dylan Redwine , same basic circumstances. ( of course all have different specific details but the basics are the same)
Can all five of these parents be guilty and so slick they've gotten away with it?
I would venture to say, statistically speaking, at least 1 or 2 of these children
was taken by a crafty unknown perp. Anyone's guess which ones they are, but
the point is there have been many similar cases to Dylan's and not all of these
parents can be guilty and so savvy to have eluded police for years and years
on end. The way of the sneaky, invisible , wandering SO has eluded police for
years and in some cases forever.
MR looks really bad as do some of the other parents above but some of them
don't seem like they could have done it. The SO doesn't know what the parents
look like good or bad. They just seize on a golden opportunity, a solo unguarded
moment, an unexpected errand, a quick trip to the bathroom, just these silly
little every day things that we do routinely without knowing there is a predator
ready to strike.
Sabrina, Lisa, Madeliene, Isabel and Dylan. Not all of their parents are guilty. mooo

Is your head spinning through the details of each case right now dividing the guilty from the innocent parents ? Mine is ! mooooo

Just since writing this I've thought of another several kids with the same situation, vanished without a trace, parents look hinky but still no arrest. How can they all be guilty and have gotten away with it? I think it's impossible. jmoo

I'm confused about how statistics prove it's impossible. You just picked five random high-profile cases involving missing children. How is impossible that they are all guilty?

At 4 months down the road I would think if something else happened to Dylan (other than MR harming him) there would probably be a shred of evidence somewhere. And we would have a Father who acts like he's concerned about his missing child (or at least I would hope so).

How many missing children cases that are currently unsolved lack evidence pointing to where they may be found or what has happened to them? Also how many cases has a child been later recovered: months or years later, in which LE had no evidence to go on to support whether the child was still alive or not or to point to where they could be found or what may have happened to them?

Knock off the rumors! They are NOT allowed here! :nono:

And yes, I do think LE would be interested in everything said before, during and after the taping of the Dr. Phil show and on and off camera.

JMO

O/T you also have the taping of Jodi Arias telling some reporter/show host something like 'no jury will convict me'; I believe that tape is being used as evidence at her trial.

So, yes, tapes are used as evidence.

I think if Dr. Phil had been acting as "Mark's Doctor", he probably would have had him commited or ordered intense, in-house treatment.

JMO

Committed? For what???? Please explain your reasoning. I'm a bit unsure why you believe he needed a commitment. Therapy, possibly, but he's not the only one who needs it. IMO, any victim of a missing child could stand some therapy.:twocents:

There are a few cases here, I was looking for one in which I remember the details but not the names of the children or the victim(sadly, as it was something I came across while researching something else.) This is just a few examples of children who not only kill other children but kill other people. The story I was looking for was where two boys found another kid playing took him into the woods and mutilated and killed him. You are right it does happen as much as we don't want to believe it does. This link below gives a few examples throughout history:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/kids2/index_1.html

and most of the cases had crime scenes.

A quick question about RSO's. Do they typically (or is there a study) look for victims (right wording?) close to home? Or do they find them away from where they live and bring them to their home?

MOO

So far this is all I have found:

"Streets, parks or wooded areas, and other
public areas (i.e., generally accessible spaces) were the places from
which children were typically abducted. While most of the nonfamily
abducted children were moved or
taken, 35 percent were detained in
an isolated location for at least an
hour. The majority of stereotypical
kidnapping victims were detained in
addition to being moved or taken.
When children were moved, the most
common modes of conveyance were
carrying the child, taking the child in
a vehicle, and walking with the child
(table 5). Most children were taken
into vehicles (45 percent) or to the
perpetrator’s home (28 percent) (table
5). Fourteen percent of the stereotypically kidnapped children were moved
more than 50 miles."

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_nonfamily.pdf

In the same link I just posted from, I just read this and found it VERY INTERESTING and although many of you may have already thought of this I had not:

Table 9:

Season of Nonfamily Abductions

Percent of All Stereotypical
Nonfamily Abduction Kidnapping

Season of Episode Victims (n= 58,200) Victims (n= 115)

Winter 15* 9* is the lowest percent of kids being taken by non family

Spring 36* 28
Summer 30* 29
Fall 19* 33
No information <1* 1*

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_nonfamily.pdf

Committed? For what???? Please explain your reasoning. I'm a bit unsure why you believe he needed a commitment. Therapy, possibly, but he's not the only one who needs it. IMO, any victim of a missing child could stand some therapy.:twocents:

I was responding to Emma Ems joke.

Explain my reasoning, was stating my opinion (JMO)

I know that I'm not Bayou Mistress, but I do have the same views as she does. I believe it's entirely possible that Dylan left of his own accord that night. IF he and MR had gotten into an argument, he could have very well walked to blow off some steam, or even thought that he could make it to his friend's house. He could have gotten lost in the dark, if he decided to take off into the woods, or someone could have picked him up. Neither scenario points to MR. Besides that fact that we are innocent until proven guilty, nobody here has to PROVE our facts that conclude someone innocent. No snark intended here. I wish that Colorado laws were a bit more sunshiny, if you know what I mean. Maybe then I would be able to lean on my fence.:fence:

BBM - If Dylan got lost in the woods in the dark, then why would MR have not reported him missing in the morning and would that mean that MR was untruthful about trying to wake Dylan in the morning? Why would MR keep that from LE for 4 months?

I'm confused about how statistics prove it's impossible. You just picked five random high-profile cases involving missing children. How is impossible that they are all guilty?

There aren't an arrests thus far, in any of those cases, nor any purported POIs or suspects named by LE. It's entirely possible that NONE of these parents are guilty of anything other than not waking upon someone entering their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3