CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the next step is to get the lake cleared. If he is not in there then what? Continued searches I would imagine. It's just so hard to search if you have no idea where to look.

-- which is one of the movies we would watch that night … you know… when we were together… and… you
know…

--He went upstairs for a few things – brought the DVD player down so we could watch that movie that he wanted to watch.

--Well, we were watching the movie together. I remember the movie being finished. I at some point was pacing the floor and got up and was taking care of a few little things you know over here at the kitchen table while we were doing that but, you know, it was – Shortly after the ending of that movie, which my guess, and I don’t recall because I don’t keep track of the clock… you know…it must have been… I thought it was earlier in the beginning…’cos I was fairly tired anyway, and I know Dylan was tired because he indicated to me that because he had been up ‘till 4:00 the night before and that he had spent most of the day in the airport traveling to get here that he was tired, and, you know, it seems to me it had to been about 10:30’ish maybe by the time the movie got done… somewhere in there and, you know, shortly after that I ran up and went to bed and he finished up doin’ whatever he was doin’ watching Nickelodeon or whatever he was watching.

During the MB uncut interview with MR, the MOVIE seems to be a huge factor. It's about here where MR begins to ramble, speaking faster and faster, like he wants to get through this portion of his story.

"which is one of the movies we would watch that night when we were..." uhhh when we were what? oh! when we were together...

When the movie was over, and MR was pacing the floor - how could Dylan and Mark be doing something if Mark was in the kitchen and Dylan was in the LR? What were they doing?

Yesterday I discussed perhaps Dylan never making it inside the home at all, but after reading this interview again, I think probably an argument was escalating with the movie playing in the background, and things went downhill from there.

Added bolding in regard to MR's statement about pacing the floor...
[Quoted from his interview: "I at some point was pacing the floor"]

I have to wonder why MR was pacing the floor? I'm an extremely anxious person, and the only time I've ever paced the floor is when I'm very nervous or very upset about something extremely serious (like when I wasn't sure what to do when my nephew was badly hurt 10 hours away). I don't know about others, but pacing the floor in my mind is for one of three reasons...

1.) Trying to figure out what one can do about something that has happened, or will happen (the pacing takes the place of wanting to take some kind of immediate action so you can wear off some of the adrenaline and think straight).

2.) Being in a heated discussion about something extremely important to someone, and pacing back and forth in order to again, burn off adrenaline, take time to think, etc...

3.) Nervous waiting - like when someone gets hurt and you are at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out and give you information. (Had to do a bit of that a couple times during my husband's back surgery a few years ago.)

Just in reviewing what I've written above I think obviously the underlying emotion in all of these scenarios is apprehension/anxiety/nervousness -- and in my experience all of the anxiety comes from a base of FEAR, really.

It would be interesting to ask MR why he was pacing the floor that night. What made him get so nervous? What was he fearful about? Why would he get up during a movie to pace the floor anyway?

His demeanor and words during the uncut interview are quite telling that he either doesn't quite remember what went on, or he is hiding the truth of how the night went, but that's my opinion of course. We haven't heard him say he had been drinking or anything that night, so why he wouldn't remember what happened is interesting. I think it's more likely for one to forget details and say something like, for instance; "we watched a movie and when it was over I went up to bed and DR was watching TV when I left to go to bed. He usually sleeps on the couch anyway, so that wasn't odd." Instead, he talks quickly, throws in a bunch of extraneous details that cloud the narrative, and contradicts himself in his own statements one after the other... That is rather odd, IMO.

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

Snipped MR interview quotes for space

During the MB uncut interview with MR, the MOVIE seems to be a huge factor. It's about here where MR begins to ramble, speaking faster and faster, like he wants to get through this portion of his story.

"which is one of the movies we would watch that night when we were..." uhhh when we were what? oh! when we were together...

When the movie was over, and MR was pacing the floor - how could Dylan and Mark be doing something if Mark was in the kitchen and Dylan was in the LR? What were they doing?

Yesterday I discussed perhaps Dylan never making it inside the home at all, but after reading this interview again, I think probably an argument was escalating with the movie playing in the background, and things went downhill from there.[/QUOTE]

Yep, jumping off my own post...:please:

From here (in this theory)....no crime scene at the home? Or was there a crime committed there that wouldn't leave much forensic evidence? So did Dylan run out of the house? But if so, wouldn't MR follow him? Did he run out of the house and immediately get abducted by a stranger? Did MR follow him down the road and a quick crime ensued (and that's why LE are re-searching that portion of the road)? Would Dylan at about that time try reaching out for help by phone or text (the 9:37 communication)?

I think the next step is to get the lake cleared. If he is not in there then what? Continued searches I would imagine. It's just so hard to search if you have no idea where to look.

If he is not found in the lake in the spring, I imagine we will count on hikers and searchers in the summer to take a look at the rugged terrain. Unless LE has something else up their sleeve, I cannot imagine where else to look either. I know K-9 Forensics have offered to bring the dogs back for ground and water searches. I'm kind of split on the lake. Don't think it can ever be truly "cleared" but I would stop looking so closely at it if the searches they perform AFTER the ice melts find a body that is not Dylan.

Baby Sabrina Aisenberg
Baby Lisa Irwin
Madeleine McCann
Isabel Celis
All of these little girls 'disappeared' from in their home ( madi within a motel where her family stayed) without a trace, never to be heard from again. Parents to this day are under heavy scrutiny and rightly so. However no evidence points to the parent and no evidence points to an outside perp either.
Now Dylan Redwine , same basic circumstances. ( of course all have different specific details but the basics are the same)
Can all five of these parents be guilty and so slick they've gotten away with it?
I would venture to say, statistically speaking, at least 1 or 2 of these children
was taken by a crafty unknown perp. Anyone's guess which ones they are, but
the point is there have been many similar cases to Dylan's and not all of these
parents can be guilty and so savvy to have eluded police for years and years
on end. The way of the sneaky, invisible , wandering SO has eluded police for
years and in some cases forever.
MR looks really bad as do some of the other parents above but some of them
don't seem like they could have done it. The SO doesn't know what the parents
look like good or bad. They just seize on a golden opportunity, a solo unguarded
moment, an unexpected errand, a quick trip to the bathroom, just these silly
little every day things that we do routinely without knowing there is a predator
ready to strike.
Sabrina, Lisa, Madeliene, Isabel and Dylan. Not all of their parents are guilty. mooo

Is your head spinning through the details of each case right now dividing the guilty from the innocent parents ? Mine is ! mooooo

Just since writing this I've thought of another several kids with the same situation, vanished without a trace, parents look hinky but still no arrest. How can they all be guilty and have gotten away with it? I think it's impossible. jmoo

I agree that in some cases where the parents are being scrutinized they are not guilty, however, with Baby Sabrina, LE had bugged the parents house and picked up on some very suspicious conversation and they started speaking in code about the situation/baby....With Madeline, cadaver dogs had hits in an area of the villa they were staying in, as well as hits on the car they were driving, so not enough evidence to indict but some things that make you wanna go ugh....In addition, stranger abductions are such a small percent of children who go missing, with the larger percent being harm caused by their own family. Does that mean that's what happened to Dylan? NO, but that combined with the facts that we do have, point me straight toward MR...just sayin'

This is sickening. I never thought we'd be here over 4 months later...Unbelievable. :(
So sorry Elaine and Cory.

Balling. I guess its finally hit me.

<snipped by me>From here (in this theory)....no crime scene at the home? Or was there a crime committed there that wouldn't leave much forensic evidence? So did Dylan run out of the house? But if so, wouldn't MR follow him? Did he run out of the house and immediately get abducted by a stranger? Did MR follow him down the road and a quick crime ensued (and that's why LE are re-searching that portion of the road)? Would Dylan at about that time try reaching out for help by phone or text (the 9:37 communication)?

I have long thought a strangulation in the house followed by a quick trip to the lake. Strangulation leaves very little physical evidence and a quick removal would make it less likely for cadaver dogs to get a hit. Or a solid thump on the head. Of course, cadaver dogs may well have hit inside the home or truck and we just don't know. Also would place MR's vehicle leaving the home after they returned that night, which is what I think LE might suspect. :moo:

I really can't help but agree. You would think they needed those items ASAP and would use them as soon as they were given.

Perhaps they didn't need the clothes because the dogs only picked up scent from truck to house
or
truck to house and back to truck

No need to follow scent because there wasn't one to follow....JMO

Could be reason LE has said this has been a criminal investigation from very early on....

JMO

I " THINK" it's impossible. There are no statistics because those cases
aren't solved so no one knows. I'm just guessing that of all the ' guilty'
looking parents in high profile cases, some of them MUST be innocent.
mooo

I'm still confused by why some of the parents in a few random cases over a period of 16 years must be innocent. Isn't that like saying...OJ Simpson...Robert Blake...Casey Anthony...One of them must be innocent? I'm not understand why four parent(s) couldn't have killed their kid in the past 16 years.

This is sickening. I never thought we'd be here over 4 months later...Unbelievable. :(
So sorry Elaine and Cory.

Balling. I guess its finally hit me.

:therethere:

This is where I was a few weeks ago. I've bounced back. Seeking Dylan and justice for Dylan. You will too.

I was thinking earlier of the people that have been determined to be not involved in this case such as RSO, the 2 boys, the guy looking for rentals, ER, MH, CR & who know who else. It's really is only a 4 hour period they need to account for between 7:30 & 11:30 right? It should be an easier set of hours to be able to verify someones whereabouts vs. through the night. It also gives more opportunity for potential witness to have noticed anything unusual as it was daylight.

Added bolding in regard to MR's statement about pacing the floor...
[Quoted from his interview: "I at some point was pacing the floor"]

I have to wonder why MR was pacing the floor? I'm an extremely anxious person, and the only time I've ever paced the floor is when I'm very nervous or very upset about something extremely serious (like when I wasn't sure what to do when my nephew was badly hurt 10 hours away). I don't know about others, but pacing the floor in my mind is for one of three reasons...

1.) Trying to figure out what one can do about something that has happened, or will happen (the pacing takes the place of wanting to take some kind of immediate action so you can wear off some of the adrenaline and think straight).

2.) Being in a heated discussion about something extremely important to someone, and pacing back and forth in order to again, burn off adrenaline, take time to think, etc...

3.) Nervous waiting - like when someone gets hurt and you are at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out and give you information. (Had to do a bit of that a couple times during my husband's back surgery a few years ago.)

Just in reviewing what I've written above I think obviously the underlying emotion in all of these scenarios is apprehension/anxiety/nervousness -- and in my experience all of the anxiety comes from a base of FEAR, really.

It would be interesting to ask MR why he was pacing the floor that night. What made him get so nervous? What was he fearful about? Why would he get up during a movie to pace the floor anyway?

His demeanor and words during the uncut interview are quite telling that he either doesn't quite remember what went on, or he is hiding the truth of how the night went, but that's my opinion of course. We haven't heard him say he had been drinking or anything that night, so why he wouldn't remember what happened is interesting. I think it's more likely for one to forget details and say something like, for instance; "we watched a movie and when it was over I went up to bed and DR was watching TV when I left to go to bed. He usually sleeps on the couch anyway, so that wasn't odd." Instead, he talks quickly, throws in a bunch of extraneous details that cloud the narrative, and contradicts himself in his own statements one after the other... That is rather odd, IMO.

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

Good point, if only MB had just asked, "why were you pacing?"
Also, "why are you so sure Dylan was texting at that particular moment?"

I was thinking earlier of the people that have been determined to be not involved in this case such as RSO, the 2 boys, the guy looking for rentals, ER, MH, CR & who know else. It's really is only a 4 hour period they need to account for between 7:30 & 11:30 right? It should be an easier set of hours to be able to verify someones whereabouts vs. through the night. It also gives more opportunity for potential witness to have noticed anything unusual as it was daylight.

LE is interested in the 7 pm Sunday until 7 pm Monday. See press release link in my post at 3:02pm

ETA: yes, it would be a lot easier if LE was only questioning the time Mark said he was gone Monday but for some reason they are looking at a broader time

I was thinking earlier of the people that have been determined to be not involved in this case such as RSO, the 2 boys, the guy looking for rentals, ER, MH, CR & who know else. It's really is only a 4 hour period they need to account for between 7:30 & 11:30 right? It should be an easier set of hours to be able to verify someones whereabouts vs. through the night. It also gives more opportunity for potential witness to have noticed anything unusual as it was daylight.

Yes If MR didn't do it then the window of opportunity shrinks incredibly. And I would say even less. Because if what MR says is true he left at 7:30 and Dylan was nowhere near ready to wake up.

Sorry mods, had a moment there. Putting myself in time out.

(You mods are fast, heehee, deleting my post before I even had a chance, lol)

CO LEO seem to be very, very tight-lipped. I'm not 100% certain about the dogs and tracking the scent. A lot of factors are involved there, such as temp, wind, etc., along with the fact that it's been said there was nothing of Dylan's to be used for scent tracking.

No, there was nothing at MR's house that could be used for Dylan's scent but they were able to use the items that Elaine brought from her home.

<snipped for space and focus>
From here (in this theory)....no crime scene at the home? Or was there a crime committed there that wouldn't leave much forensic evidence? So did Dylan run out of the house? But if so, wouldn't MR follow him? Did he run out of the house and immediately get abducted by a stranger? Did MR follow him down the road and a quick crime ensued (and that's why LE are re-searching that portion of the road)? Would Dylan at about that time try reaching out for help by phone or text (the 9:37 communication)?

BBM

AZGRANDMA and other Family/friends - Caution... You might not want to read this post as I'm going to posit a theory of what could have happened, and don't know how to say some of this in a way that won't sound clinical...

I'm actually leaning toward this scenario - that something happened in which DR didn't actually die within MR's home, and perhaps even that he wasn't deceased if/when he was placed in the lake. I'm thinking that perhaps DR could have been struck unconscious (no blood) or could have even been poisoned (again, no blood and not actually deceased), and then could have been taken somewhere in one of the trucks (alive), and dumped into the lake - again while he was still alive so that it would make it look like an accidental drowning.

This would all account for the facts as we know them at present - that there was no blood indicating a crime scene inside MR's home (or not enough to indicate a likelihood of death due to the amount, and no "spatter" marks, etc...), HRD dogs wouldn't hit on any scents in the home, nor in MR's truck as DR wasn't deceased yet when he was last there. The air scent dogs wouldn't be able to confirm/deny if DR was in the truck unconscious at a later time because he was already known to have been in the truck earlier, and alive, so his scent would already be there.

The air scent or tracking dogs didn't find indication that DR left on foot, and LE stated that DR may have "somehow left the house", and also note that Bender only said the scent items wouldn't need to be used "here at the Lake", because if DR was in the lake the HRD dogs would be needed to find him as he would be deceased at that point...

Now, contrary to common thought, it's actually quite difficult for a coroner to tell if someone was deceased upon entering the water, or if someone drowned. There are some common misconceptions about drowning victims floating and other such things (got into a conversation about this and did a bunch of research last night in relation to another case involving water right now - Kira Trevino's). Actually discovering whether someone drowned or not is more a matter of ruling out other possible causes of death, and not by the presence of water in the lungs (unlike what is usually stated on TV shows, in movies, etc...). Which is why I hope they are able to recover DR's body - if it is in the water - before it warms back up so that more evidence will be available to the coroner/medical examiner. Someone being knocked unconscious say from a strike to the head, or chest, etc... will leave different evidence than say falling off a shoreline, or pier and hitting one's head on a rock or something.

One more theory I guess would be that DR was alive, but unconscious, and MR - or someone else - killed him right at the shoreline, and immediately dumped his body in the water (this would fit in line with the misconceptions that come up in google searches in regard to someone dying just before hitting water).

Obviously these are all scenarios and theories that are based upon speculation with only a few based upon known facts, and statements made by LE.

As always ALL of the above is MOO!!! :cow:

I'm trying to explore scenarios, and theories, that might fight within the parameters of all we know, and what many people suspect in regard to who might be responsible...

Again, I apologize if positing this theory has caused extra pain for DR's family and friends. It's so hard to discuss these things and not be specific, or try to address them in a way that wouldn't be difficult. My heart breaks for all of DR's family and friends.

My heart also breaks for MR, believe it or not, I do have some compassion for people - even if I think they are likely guilty... I often find that I'll never understand why people may make the decisions they do, and but I feel bad for the child that person once was that had choices, and opportunity. (If that makes sense to anyone else... it's hard to explain). All that said, there is no excuse for anyone to hurt their child - if that's what happened here. And, if something did happen that was truly accidental to DR at the hands of MR, then there is most definitely no excuse for the last 4 months of agony for anyone...

I'm interested in MR's trucking route. What he hauls, for whom, and where. Which specific truck stops he frequents... Is it ok to ask this?

My reverse psychology pinocchio letter obviously didn't work. (You guys don't think I actually believed that stuff I wrote to MR, do you? That the media has blown everything out of proportion, etc....it made me SICK to type that stuff. I believe azg 100%! I was trying a new approach, hostage negotiator style). So, I'll just go ahead and say it. I think MR buried Dylan somewhere special to both him and Dylan, somewhere they enjoyed together, somewhere Dylan especially loved, a campsite or vacation spot they went to together maybe even years ago in Dylan's early childhood. These locations may be present in old family photographs.

MR, in my opinion, you accidentally killed Dylan. If you have one ounce of love and respect left for your sons, let us bring Dylan home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga