CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything about Mark coming on Tricia's radio show either. Maybe because Elaine didn't invite him. In any event, it doesn't appear that he is very concerned about getting the word out about his missing son. From what Tricia said last time we heard, he didn't even bother to return her call.

I was thinking/hoping he would jump at the chance to talk about Dylan. Heck, he wouldn't even have to leave his home or hotel room (if he is back to working out of town).

I know you've been away, but did you ever find these examples and links? I'm still curious.

Thank you.

Bayou Mistress,

Just a reminder -- did you ever find these? If so, could you please share?

Thank you.

Chalk it up to my profession. I see the dark, evil, corrupt, side of people all the time. There are more of them than you think. It also helps to be aware of this side of human nature. You don't get caught off guard very often when something ugly gets revealed. Nothing shocks me anymore. And I'm definitely not a victim of anyone's dark nature because I see it coming before it lands.

I understand exactly what you are saying as I, too am able to easily sense both the "good" and/or "bad" in a person..and no, not in some psychic ability way..lol. I am just very much an extremely observant, qued in type of person and am very much known for having called the spade, a spade long, long before anyone else ever even had an inkling of the true nature of a person.. there's no psychic abilities to it IMO.. its simply being very aware and alert at all times around people you meet, are getting to know, etc..

my hubby long, long ago gave me a bad wrap saying I was being unfair at times about certain people who we had crossed paths with, met, and/or were getting to know..fast forward a few years and hubby said for whatever reason you absolutely have the ability to get a genuine, accurate "read" of people upon meeting them..lol..True it is;)

<modsnip>:)

Well, I still dont' know who the most people is that don't think of Tricia's radio show as the tool to get the word out about their missing child.

tx anyway for that reply...

:coffeews:

I understand exactly what you are saying as I, too am able to easily sense both the "good" and/or "bad" in a person..and no, not in some psychic ability way..lol. I am just very much an extremely observant, qued in type of person and am very much known for having called the spade, a spade long, long before anyone else ever even had an inkling of the true nature of a person.. there's no psychic abilities to it IMO.. its simply being very aware and alert at all times around people you meet, are getting to know, etc..

my hubby long, long ago gave me a bad wrap saying I was being unfair at times about certain people who we had crossed paths with, met, and/or were getting to know..fast forward a few years and hubby said for whatever reason you absolutely have the ability to get a genuine, accurate "read" of people upon meeting them..lol..True it is;)

<modsnip>:)

I'm right there with ya Smooth. I always say I read people very well. For the most part I do and rarely am I wrong and lots of times I can read them off of just one meeting.

At walmart (yuck) yesterday, I saw a man help an elderly lady get a stuck cart. I saw another woman give her cart to a woman with a squirming toddler. I saw a man catch a neighbor's loose dog and give it to the child who was on the other side of the street looking panic stricken. I saw a police cruiser pull over a driver going about 40 mph on my 25 mph street. If you look for goodness, you find that too. I am frequently a victim of the kindness of others and I try to pay it forward too. Sometimes one sees what one looks for. And truth be told, there is good in the world and there is bad. It's figuring out which is at play that is important. And most people, are a little of both.

I never once said there aren't good people out there so please don't take my comment out of context. I see and know good people the same as anyone else does. All I said is there are very dark, evil people who walk among us everywhere and most people don't have a clue because they hide it well. I know because I deal with that side of humanity in my profession. Nothing surprises me. I also don't look first for the evil in another human being, but it is very difficult for anyone to pull the wool over my eyes.

No, we don't. I guess therein lies the difference. I don't automatically assume evil in everyone and everything.

I've always loved this Mark Twain quote, and I think it's a good one to add here:

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

JMO

Thank you.

Not really. It would be more interesting if they said he had stopped being cooperative. Or if he lawyer-ed up.

Interesting, I'm curious why the press releases in which LE states that MR is cooperating mean he is cooperating, yet the press release in which LE does not say anything in regards to cooperation on MR's part, still indicates that he IS cooperating. (he had stopped being cooperative- BBM IMO = still cooperating) I can't follow that thought process, could you please help me with that? TIA

I was thinking/hoping he would jump at the chance to talk about Dylan. Heck, he wouldn't even have to leave his home or hotel room (if he is back to working out of town).

Yep - he could make it as convenient as is necessary.

The most important thing is he could make it about his missing son Dylan, if he wants to.

:floorlaugh: Yeah that worked out real well for him with Dr. Phil. What's that saying... fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If MR had nothing to hide he would do the show with Tricia. Whether she is tough on him or not would be of no concern if he were innocent and wanted to find his son. He would do any and every radio, news and talk show that would have him. If he was innocent he would talk in a rational manner and answer questions with direct answers rather than changing the subject or changing his story. If he were innocent he would take another lie detector to clear himself so LE could focus in other directions. If he were innocent he would be looking for his son in any way humanly possible. If he were innocent he would be raising money for a reward fund. If he were innocent he would be communicating with his ex wife in a mature manner. I could go on and on.... if he were innocent that is...

See above...

Chalk it up to my profession. I see the dark, evil, corrupt, side of people all the time. There are more of them than you think. It also helps to be aware of this side of human nature. You don't get caught off guard very often when something ugly gets revealed. Nothing shocks me anymore. And I'm definitely not a victim of anyone's dark nature because I see it coming before it lands.

I'm sorry, but I find that really sad. There's a lot of good in the world. I choose to give people the benefit of the doubt unless they're holding me at gunpoint. That's just me though.

:floorlaugh: Yeah that worked out real well for him with Dr. Phil. What's that saying... fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

See above...

I'm sorry, but I find that really sad. There's a lot of good in the world. I choose to give people the benefit of the doubt unless they're holding me at gunpoint. That's just me though.

Definitely. I can see that.

See above...

BBM: Again, please don't take my comments out of context. I never said I didn't give people the benefit of the doubt. I said I can spot deception, evil, a manipulator, the dark side of human nature, corruption, very EASILY. It is MY JOB.

See above...

Well...why do you suppose that hasn't worked out real well for him? Because it's everyone else's fault?

Stop it in here. Just stop it.

You guys are picking and pulling and poking each other all over the place. Good Heavens!

Stop. There is no news. So be it. But that doesn't mean this becomes a paintball ball game with words. Seriously stop poking at each other.

There are 2 schools of thought here - MR is guilty and MR is not/may not be guilty. Deal with it. Just deal with it - everybody gets to think what they want. Stop beating each other up.

Salem

Yes, it's everyone's fault. That's exactly what I said. There y'all go again thinking the negative of everything someone does or said... :floorlaugh:

Anyway, what I was meaning was that Dr. Phil didn't quite turn out to be all about getting Dylan's name out there. JMO

Oh I disagree! I think DP did an amazing job in getting Dylan's name out there. If MR didn't fare well on DP it was nobody's fault but his own IMO. When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. It's really that simple. If he has nothing to hide he would be hiding nothing. He would have taken the poly instead of putting on a comedy show for the world to see. If he has nothing to hide he would hide nothing.

See above...

jmo but benefit of doubt is one thing, ignoring or turning a blind eye to something that you(you in general, not personal) as a human being have in instinct and intution is not, and has nothing to do with giving benefit of doubt. as a mother I believe that what I believe are God given instincts play one of the most important and protective roles there is in being a parent ..

IMO NCanalyzer is not at all saying that she is looking for evil in everyone..she îs merely alert and aware in recognizing it when it is there.. so, too can the same be said for being aware and recognizing the good in someone..

its not going about this world LOOKING for evil, much different it is being cognizant and aware that you better believe that there is evil in this world, and recognizing that evil if and when you come upon it..(again you in general, not personal)..

I know that the having a gun to your head is likely not meaning literally, but IMO if it took me that long before realizing and recognizing the evil and danger in a person then I am not doing my job as a parent to protect myself and especially my child.. IMO I will not give the chance for it to come to such a crossroads of literally or figuratively having a gun to my or my child's head in my being aware in recognizing the possible danger that one poses long before they ever even have a chance to enter our lives..jmo..

my point is only that its not going through life looking for evil, looking for the bad in people, much different it is going through life and being cognizant, aware and alert to the evil that absolutely is present here on this earth and can and will cross our paths on any day of the week..IMO this is reality..

jmo.

FYI

Robert Merle Harrod, who disappeared from his home on July 27, 2009 will be featured on an upcoming episode on Investigation Discovery "Disappeared" this coming Thursday. 9 pm Eastern Time, 6 pm Pacific Time.

This 81 year old man disappeared the day after a heated argument with his family about adding his new wife of 1 month to his accounts. He and his new wife had been engaged 60 years previously but lost touch when he went into the Marines before the Korean War. He was a millionaire.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200190"]CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh I disagree! I think DP did an amazing job in getting Dylan's name out there. If MR didn't fare well on DP it was nobody's fault but his own IMO. When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. It's really that simple. If he has nothing to hide he would be hiding nothing. He would have taken the poly instead of putting on a comedy show for the world to see. If he has nothing to hide he would hide nothing.

I respect your opinion that taking a poly on Dr. Phil would solve the case, but I do not. IMO a poly is between the person taking it and LE. Even if MR took the poly, the only people he'd be placating are the public . I highly doubt it would factor into the case LE is building, if indeed they are building a case against MR. I agree and have said as much many many times that MR did himself no favors in his appearance on Dr. Phil, but if people truly believe that show was solely about finding Dylan, well alrighty then. I can't change that and I don't really want to. <modsnip>

I would like Mark to do Tricia's radio show, but it is not going to get his name out to any new people. Everyone who listens to it already knows about the case. I think of it as more a venue to clarify points made on MSM, bring up issues that MSM edited out, etc. Kind of like a less stressful environment without the politics and sensationalism of the big media machine. Plus, it would help to keep discussion active online. When the Dr. Phil producers were deciding whether to feature Dylan's case, I'm sure they googled it, and found the active discussions here and on FB, and perhaps that influenced their decision. It can never be a bad thing for people to talk about a case.

I was also thinking along the lines that something criminally happened - hence the disappearance of the child - not necessary death.

I don't think a case could be brought against someone for murder unless there was evidence of said murder - but then again I am not a Prosecutor... (I think we may be on the same line of thought...)
:seeya:

JMO

If the "accident" occurred while MR OR WHOEVER was committing another felon or was doing something that showed a wreckless disregard for Dylan then they could be charged for Dylan's murder even if that was not their original intent. States diffER on that but the break down for Colorado is stated here: http://www.lawinfoboulder.com/areas_criminal_litigation/murder.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx