CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosent anyone find it odd that this man never contacted his son before him arriving there.

No.......Hey Dylan I cant wait to see you what would you like to do this week lets make some plans!

Sad!

How do you know he didn't try and not get a response?

JMO

I think him failing the poly, and his 'concerns' about the polygrapher, could have opened the door for them to offer an FBI poly............

:twocents:

Dosent anyone find it odd that this man never contacted his son before him arriving there.

No.......Hey Dylan I cant wait to see you what would you like to do this week lets make some plans!

Sad!

I am not aware of whether or not they communicated prior to Dylan's arrival. Going with the flow and making plans once he arrived only points to a "laid back" type of personality. I think to say MR "never" contact his son, is probably inaccurate in my opinion. Somehow, his arrival times were communicated to MR. I would think this may have been by Dylan himself as communication between his parents had been "not very good" for a number of years, according to both Dylan's parents.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was there yesterday and I didn't see one happy camper (shopper).

Would love to see Mark in the Walmart video, perhaps he is the exception and is happy....:floorlaugh:

I think Dylan looks tired in the Walmart picture. Not unhappy, just... tired.
MOO, and all that.

I am not aware of whether or not they communicated prior to Dylan's arrival. Going with the flow and making plans once he arrived only points to a "laid back" type of personality. I think to say MR "never" contact his son, is probably inaccurate in my opinion. Somehow, his arrival times were communicated to MR. I would think this may have been by Dylan himself as communication between his parents had been "not very good" for a number of years, according to both Dylan's parents.

BBM - or an uncaring personality IMO

IMO - MR harmed Dylan
IMO - MR knows where Dylan is
IMO - MR has a violent temper
IMO - MR has abducted his children in the past, actually fact, there are court records on Channel 9 interview and DP as well as statements on DP from CR.
IMO - MR is vindictive towards ER, based on waiting 2 yrs to file a complaint to the courts that he believed ER was drinking and driving with the children in the vehicle. IF the children were in peril, IF the children were in danger, IMO a loving, caring parent would not wait TWO YEARS to indicate the danger to the courts and WOULD have reported the danger to LE.
IMO - MR uses deflection to confuse matters, basing this on the DP show and many attempts in interviews such as, ER didn't provide a coat, DR loved me more, (paraphrasing)
IMO - Dylan did not wake up on Monday morning because he was no longer able to wake up.
IMO - there is no stranger
IMO - if Dylan fell into the lake, it's amazing that everything fell in with him and nothing has surfaced yet.
IMO - the fishing pole was NEVER missing
IMO - MR's stories change more than the CO weather
IMO - MR blames everyone and everything on his failures, i.e. he wasn't given enough notice of the fund raising dinners, DH didn't follow up on a fund raising idea that someone presented to MR
IMO - many take a PO report against CR is taken as gospel of CR's violence towards MR while the PO against MR is ignored of MR's violence towards ER & CR & DR. All the same event.
IMO - MR knows full well that he failed the LDT or the LDT was inconclusive
IMO - an examiner would NEVER lie about the results
IMO - LE will lie to a suspect
IMO - LE will give partial and very well scripted press releases
IMO - LE would not search a home for 12 hrs without good reason
IMO - this is not NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, Law & Order or any other tv show and results do not, in reality come back during the commercial break.
IMO - LE is not and will not tell us, the general public, what evidence they have.
IMO - LE will not call anyone a suspect
IMO - LE will make an arrest and then the public will know who the "accused" is
IMO - It does not matter one bit if Dylan was wearing a DC shirt or a NIKE shirt
IMO - NEMEC can make an error, IMO the description of a NIKE shirt as last seen in, is OBVIOUSLY the shirt that is used in the picture.
IMO - there is not a person in the world that would see Dylan in a DC shirt and think, well it must not be him because ONE report said Dylan was wearing a NIKE shirt.
IMO - it does not matter who called for the recent dog search, MR, ER or Joe Blow down the street, what does matter, IMO is that THEY WERE CALLED.
IMO - MR was cruel and abusive to not return calls/texts from ER
IMO - MR has never had and never did have any intent on approaching a mediator, if speaking with the mother of his missing child was important to him, then IMO MR would have answered the very first call and every single call since.
<modsnip>
IMO - the only possible way that MR is NOT involved is if every single known fact is ignored, excused, or a major multiple of coincidences.

IMO a child does not stop all communication with every person on Sunday evening November 18, 2012 at 9:37 pm and is never heard from again UNLESS the last person that admittedly was with that child has HEAVY involvement and SOLE responsibility for permanant disappearance of that child. IMO that person is MR

Thanks are not enough for this! My heart goes out to you, AZ, praying everyday for the answers we need to resolve this. :rocker:

:yourock:

I agree azgrandma. We can excuse away many of these things individually but it's the totality of many things that point to MR.

In my opinion, Dylan may have been abducted by a stranger or by someone who knows him well or peripherally.

Dylan may have run away, although I doubt it.

Dylan may have gone fishing and may have fallen in the lake or elsewhere.

Dylan may or may not have used his phone or a landline or his ipod.

I have little idea what LE is thinking and doubt that anyone who isn't them could hazard any better guess than I can.

MR was never charged with kidnapping or parental interference.

MR alleges he was beaten by a family member and documented it. Also alleged was that MR took a swing at a family member (it's appeared that swing did not connect with flesh).

MR has no verified interaction with any court surrounding alcohol or drugs.

MR has never killed anyone before.

MR has inconsistencies in media accounts of November 18th. Telling the same story with the same words over and over again would actually be a more telling example of someone manufacturing a story than minor inconsistencies and the omission or inclusion of details.

Agreed. I think he could have initially run away and then something happened. I know they ruled out run away, but IMO they mean like he's run away and still hiding. It could be that he got pissed off his dad didn't wake him up and took off on his own, only to be snatched.

Just a general question. How does one support the parent of a missing child? Prayers, hope, faith? Obviously some people have the proximity and health to actually assist with a search or some have the financial means to offer a donation and those are TERRIFIC things. Others of us look at the case with the eyes of a sleuth trying to figure out what may have happened.

But can one have HOPE for Dylan's safe return home and also believe that Dylan is at the bottom of the lake?

BBM This is his son. Was Dylan supposed to have the warm and fuzzie feelings for his dad when they dont talk.
Be happy to see him?
MR is the grown up here he is supposed to be the responsible one right?

MR dosnt talk to anyone His Ex's ,His Kids, and I have a hard time believing he talks to LE.

JMO

Has there been any mention anywhere of when this team is coming in to search the lake? I think it's in the upper 50's there now and should be ice off for sure within a week or two.

It just can't be soon enough IMO.

I THINK!

They told him he failed and he had a huge Hissy Fity so they told him to tell PPL it was inconclusive Till he took another to clear it all up!Thats the way I think it went down!

JMO

BBM

I seriously doubt that LE told MR to tell people that his poly was inconclusive until he took another one to clear it all up.

<modsnip>

Haven't heard anything about Mark coming on Tricia's radio show either. Maybe because Elaine didn't invite him. In any event, it doesn't appear that he is very concerned about getting the word out about his missing son. From what Tricia said last time we heard, he didn't even bother to return her call.

Why? You think they would lie and tell him he failed when he passed?

I think MR went on and on about the poly and LE could have said just that till he took anther POLY.

As I see it LE des not care what he says they know if he passed or failed.

YES... LE can and will lie to someone about results of a poly, for various reasons. Usually it's to scare them into making a confession, or to gauge their reaction. LE is just full of little tricks like that.

Not pointed towards anyone or towards any particular post in general, but why don't we just jump the proverbial shark & surf all the way to Hawaii...

Haven't heard anything about Mark coming on Tricia's radio show either. Maybe because Elaine didn't invite him. In any event, it doesn't appear that he is very concerned about getting the word out about his missing son. From what Tricia said last time we heard, he didn't even bother to return her call.

Most people don't think of Tricia's radio show as the tool to get the word out about their missing child.

I also wonder why anyone would expect MR to defend himself. Being accused, labeled and analysed in a true crime forum has got to be the worst idea for MR.

Would I like to hear HIS story from his own mouth? Absolutely. There are others for whom I have questions as well.

Why? You think they would lie and tell him he failed when he passed?

I think MR went on and on about the poly and LE could have said just that till he took anther POLY.

As I see it LE des not care what he says they know if he passed or failed.

No, I'm saying LE isn't going to tell MR to just tell people it was inconclusive. They don't give a flip. They know the results and they are the only ones who matter at this point. They are the ones who have to build the case.

Just a general question. How does one support the parent of a missing child? Prayers, hope, faith? Obviously some people have the proximity and health to actually assist with a search or some have the financial means to offer a donation and those are TERRIFIC things. Others of us look at the case with the eyes of a sleuth trying to figure out what may have happened.

But can one have HOPE for Dylan's safe return home and also believe that Dylan is at the bottom of the lake?

I'm more of a realist. Of course I have no idea how I would feel in this type of situation, but I don't think I want people blowing smoke up my arse and trying to convince me he's alive only to turn around and say to someone else he's obviously not with us anymore. (I have boys, so that's why I use he, not specifically referring to Dylan.)

BBM This is his son. Was Dylan supposed to have the warm and fuzzie feelings for his dad when they dont talk.
Be happy to see him?

MR dosnt talk to anyone His Ex's ,His Kids, and I have a hard time believing he talks to LE.

JMO

I don't know how Dylan truly felt about his dad. According to his friends, they were buddies though.

You dont have to believe me but there is an article out there where Elaine asked her son if his dad contacted him and he told her no.
Its in MSM and I have no idea where to look for it but others have seen it also.

Its also been discussed many times here.

I believe they had not spoke to each other since his last visit in September,

I remember that as well, Eileen, and I remember discussing it on the thread because I thought the same thing...so sad for Dylan. This was an obviously strained relationship between father and son. Seems as though all of Mark's son's have the same problems with their father. I recall seeing them call him by his first name and I was stunned! You really have some problems with your kids if they start referring to you by your first name. Wow.

Be happy to see him?

JMO

bbm

And this is why LE says he is cooperative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx