CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I'm curious why the press releases in which LE states that MR is cooperating mean he is cooperating, yet the press release in which LE does not say anything in regards to cooperation on MR's part, still indicates that he IS cooperating. (he had stopped being cooperative- BBM IMO = still cooperating) I can't follow that thought process, could you please help me with that? TIA

1) LE said he was cooperating. (assuming I don't need a link and all stipulate to this)

2) LE did not say he was not cooperating. (unless you can furnish a link that says otherwise)

Leads me to believe that MR continues to cooperate, according to Law Enforcement.

I hope that clears up the thinking.

1) LE said he was cooperating. (assuming I don't need a link and all stipulate to this)

2) LE did not say he was not cooperating. (unless you can furnish a link that says otherwise)

Leads me to believe that MR continues to cooperate, according to Law Enforcement.

When was the last time LE said he was cooperating?
My guess is that it was before the Dr Phil show.
Im curious if this is still the case!

I was going to add that the specifics of custody arrangements and visit schedules and such are some of the first questions they ask when it comes to a missing child. It's pretty standard questioning, frankly.

Also, keep in mind that when ER contacted the Sheriff's Office from CO Springs they probably asked why she would be calling them when she lived there... Frankly, I'm sure that the SO knew that it was a court-ordered visitation probably within the first few sentences that ER stated to them when calling in the first place to report DR missing.

And not to be snarky but for those who have questioned why this or that detail matters to LE it's because years and years of analysis and studies show when certain details are present in a case it is more or less likely to be a certain kind of crime that was committed.

ER said during the Tricia Interview, that LE has been asking MR to retake his poly, but he has not agreed to do so. I think that indicates that he is no longer cooperating. JMO

ER said during the Tricia Interview, that LE has been asking MR to retake his poly, but he has not agreed to do so. I think that indicates that he is no longer cooperating. JMO

Can anyone furnish me with a link from LE stating that MR was requested to take a 2nd polygraph?

I have not seen one to date.

No disrespect to anyone at all, but LE is the source of my opinion on this topic.

When was the last time LE said he was cooperating?
My guess is that it was before the Dr Phil show.
Im curious if this is still the case!

Actually, I would love to see the last time it was stated that everyone was co-operating from LE :)

And not to be snarky but for those who have questioned why this or that detail matters to LE it's because years and years of analysis and studies show when certain details are present in a case it is more or less likely to be a certain kind of crime that was committed.

I do agree that information about a missing child's behavior, living arrangements, custody would always be pertinent to investigating the disappearance. I also agree that where that information came from (mother, father, bystander) is not relevant. Perhaps it was just asked as an idle musing and not part of an argument for or against someone. IDK

I respect your opinion that taking a poly on Dr. Phil would solve the case, but I do not. IMO a poly is between the person taking it and LE. Even if MR took the poly, the only people he'd be placating are the public . I highly doubt it would factor into the case LE is building, if indeed they are building a case against MR. I agree and have said as much many many times that MR did himself no favors in his appearance on Dr. Phil, but if people truly believe that show was solely about finding Dylan, well alrighty then. I can't change that and I don't really want to. <modsnip>

I am interested in the statement that JT has never had both the mother and father in a missing person case refuse to take a polygraph.

Something that makes me go hmmmm KWIM?

OK and LE told MR he failed his poly!

We, being anyone collectively, truly don't know the results of anyones polygraph, as LE has refused to release that information.

If MR is such a liar, as many think him to be, why not lie about that?

In reality, we only have the word of the individuals of what their results were.

We, being anyone collectively, truly don't know the results of anyones polygraph, as LE has refused to release that information.

In reality, we only have the word of the individuals of what their results were.

Because liars tend to lie favorably about themselves, not the other way around. :floorlaugh:

I don't think LE will say MR is not cooperating, even if that happens to be the case. The last thing LE wants is for MR to stop talking. All MOO.

BBM: This was just posted 2 pages ago. The quote from Bender is from the DAY AFTER Dylan was reported missing. They didn't wait "so long" as you stated. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to find the answers. :seeya:

:deadhorse::great:

I am interested in the statement that JT has never had both the mother and father in a missing person case refuse to take a polygraph.

Something that makes me go hmmmm KWIM?

I dont believe they asked Elaine to take a poly. I do believe Dr Phil would have been all over her if she refused. I think Dr P knew Elaine passed her polygraph with LE
and given the info he had he asked MR to take one.
To tell you the truth I dont think Dr Phil thought he would have taken it either but thats just MO

I don't think LE will say MR is not cooperating, even if that happens to be the case. The last thing LE wants is for MR to stop talking. All MOO.

Oh I think he talks but does he actually say anything lol!

MR said on Dr Phil he was told he FAILED.

That I believe is MR telling the truth!

I dont believe they asked Elaine to take a poly. I do believe Dr Phil would have been all over her if she refused. I think Dr P knew Elaine passed her polygraph with LE
and given the info he had he asked MR to take one.
To tell you the truth I dont think Dr Phil thought he would have taken it either but thats just MO

As I recall, Dr. Phil conducted extensive background checks on all parties and participants and the case in general, per AZgrandma. Take it or leave it, but I believe her.

MR said on Dr Phil he was told he FAILED.

That I believe is MR telling the truth!

So why did they make such a production of BOTH parents not taking the polygraph?

So many questions, so few answers.

As I recall, Dr. Phil conducted extensive background checks on all parties and participants and the case in general, per AZgrandma. Take it or leave it, but I believe her.

I wonder how much of the background checks aired?

As well how much ended on the cutting room floor?

I felt like I was watching alot of truly bad actors in a D grade movie to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15