CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a big difference in asking iif you noticed mark and Dylan and what they were doing as to HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TRUCK!
With a big pic of MR's truck.

JMO
I think that Mark driving in a certain direction in a particular area is an activity. In fact I think that LE would be very interested in that activity. MOO.

I think that Mark driving in a certain direction in a particular area is an activity. In fact I think that LE would be very interested in that activity. MOO.

That is my whole point about the truck.

You are correct, driving in a certain direction in a particular area is considered an activity. IMO, LE would be interested in any and all activities of MR and Dylan from the time of arrival to the time of the police report.

Has it ever been released what type of vehicle Mark picked Dylan up from the airport?

I was thinking this morning while dozing off. Re: cereal bowl

This is all simply an imaginary scenario.

LE comes to the house that first time to do a quick look around. MR is going on about a "cereal bowl" offered as "proof" that Dylan had awoken that morning, safe and sound. He goes on it about so much in his "mixed greens" kind of way that the officer finally asks to see it. MR "explains" , in his special way, that he had washed it and put it away before taking his infamous nap. LE does not think much of this until later, when recalling that (perhaps) the rest of the house was a mess, so why would he put away one cereal bowl?

IMO, something as small as this could be one of the "puzzle pieces" LE mentioned. When they were asked about the cereal bowl, their only response was "no comment."

Again, just a thought, based on no evidence.

I think thats exactly what they are trying to find out but without painting a bullsEye on MR.

Didnt MR in one intervies say Yes im a suspect! We all are!

Wasnt it Dr p

I haven't read either what he drove to the airport.

Authorities also towed Mark Redwine’s two pickup trucks from his property to an undisclosed location where they'll be processed. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

In the video above it shows a white truck being towed away. Hubby just watched with me. He though it was a chev. 4 door short box with either chrome or alum. wheels. We both noted how clean this truck & the wheels looked. Hubby wants the tow-truck lol.

LE has never said what truck was used on the Sunday.
Honestly, whatever reason they have for not showing the truck to the public is not good enough, IMO. It might be one of the very few clues available, whether MR went off again Sunday night, or someone tailed them, etc.

I haven't read either what he drove to the airport.

In the video above it shows a white truck being towed away. Hubby just watched with me. He though it was a chev. 4 door short box with either chrome or alum. wheels. We both noted how clean this truck & the wheels looked. Hubby wants the tow-truck lol.

I thought he had 2 trucks?

LE has never said what truck was used on the Sunday.
Honestly, whatever reason they have for not showing the truck to the public is not good enough, IMO. It might be one of the very few clues available, whether MR went off again Sunday night, or someone tailed them, etc.

Because maybe its possible they were not in his truck. Just a thought!

Did MR park and go in and meet his son or pick him up at the curb?

Did MR park and go in and meet his son or pick him up at the curb?

That part of the story has never been released (other than Mark's statement).

I also wonder if they have tape from inside Walmart. That's the one I'd like to see.

That part of the story has never been released (other than Mark's statement).

I also wonder if they have tape from inside Walmart. That's the one I'd like to see.

Well, if they do, apparently whatever is on it is not anything of great or charge-worthy importance.
Maybe such a tape could be a "piece of the puzzle" , if charges ever come in this case.

I’m going out on a limb and suggest that Dylan is not in the lake.

From reading many of the posts on here there seems to be a consensus that MR isn’t particularly bright.
I’m not going to suggest he’s a genius but someone trying to dispose of a body is not going to hide it in a place that’s obvious.
As well, most people are aware that bodies, even ones weighed down have a habit of eventually surfacing.

I think the missing fishing pole was to throw people off.

I don’t know this area of Colorado at all but I do know that the state of Colorado, like many areas of NA have hundreds of abandoned mine shafts.
Mark knows the area extremely well. Not just because he resides there but in his many travels as a truck driver.

If I’m not mistaken Mark said he went to bed around 11ish and was awake around 6ish.
After running errands he came home and took a lengthy nap.
I’m sorry but a healthy person who sleeps for 6 or 7 hours at night does not need a lengthy nap in the afternoon.
Especially when his son is not home. The suggestion that he may be out exploring is a red flag IMO.

I apologize to those posters who are holding hope that Dylan is alive, as the above suggests (IMO) he is not.

Of course, I hope I’m wrong and that Dylan ran away but from everything I’ve read about him, it’s very unlikely.

Unless LE puts out a statement with times in it, when and how LE was contacted is pretty confusing. Since LE states that MR contacted, I think it is safe to say that he did. Oddly ER said she called the Bayfield Police around 5:30. So at least by then she must have been redirected to the SO. Isn't the SO in Durango? The article in the Durango Herald (link below) says MR contacted police via phone at 6pm. Makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't he have been redirected as well? Unless he just left a statement that he wanted an APB to look out for Dillan and have him call if they see him?

If the time is right in the Durango Herald article, one might think MR called the police after ER said she was going to.

No clue. Very confusing.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129528/-1/news01&source=RSS

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129528/-1/news01&source=RSS
I agree it's confusing without exact text times. We can narrow it down, but otherwise it's hard to make an educated guess about method of contact.

Gracias!

I agree, I don't think all 7 people (and I once lived in a village that had one police officer, who was also the postmaster, and when he died, that was it) sit in the office from 9 am until 3 pm.

I would assume (JMO) that a certain number of officers cover the day shift, and that the rest cover the evening one, and that to reach them after hours you need to give them a call at one of the phone numbers listed. I would suspect that maybe one officer takes desk duty, or maybe there's an administrator, during the hours of 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, to handle non-emergency kinds of things. (?)

If you think about it, when people need the police they usually call; actually going to the station house (or whatever they call it there) is usually something you do to deal with paperwork, legal issues, and so on.

So, if MR went there after 3, it's quite possible that no one would be there.

JMO, IMO, etc.

I think he might have been able to contact someone
1.) through the BMO number - but that was unlikely, unless a message.
2.) through the 24-dispatch-number that connects the caller with the LPCSO (should always be a record of these calls received).
3.) 911 - likely through 24-hour-dispatch (would be a record)
4.) Personally saw, or telephoned a Bayfield Deputy and spoke in person to them after office hours.

What we know for sure is that he didn't report Dylan being missing officially with the Bayfield Marshals Office. We also know that ER is the one officially on the record as having reported DR to be missing.

That's the way it works in most every small town, mix. The office may be closed and locked, which only means the administrative part of the agency, because cops don't sit behind desks and push pencils. They are out in the public catching criminals and preventing crime. Crime doesn't just happen from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Why anyone could not understand that or think a law enforcement agency would only be available 7 hours, 5 days a week, is beyond me. I have a lot of family who do or have worked in LE, everything from sheriff's deputy, state trooper, city cop, game warden, constable, city marshal, and I think even a dogcatcher. :floorlaugh: Not many of them have been able to go home at 5 and have dinner with their families every day.

I agree with almost all of what you have said above as far as the most likely scheduling.

My point in all of this was that no matter who, or how many BMO deputies are on duty in Bayfield and the surrounding areas that dispatch would occur through La Plata County Sheriff's Office 24-hour-dispatch call center, as is requested on the Bayfield MO's official website, or through 911.

In an emergency, 911 would also likely connect one with the LPCSO call center imo - at least after hours, but maybe 24 hours/day regardless.

I agree a Corporal could always be at the station, or could take calls in his car or something. I don't think they'd be accessible except by phone though - however, I could be wrong, I admit.

I agree with another poster that said we can't know for sure unless the BMO actually made some kind of a statement, or the LPCSO states something more specific in regard to type and content of contact they have been able to verify.

Still, we know that ER officially contacted LPCSO and reported Dylan officially missing at 5:30 - or started the investigation into Dylan's welfare that turned into a criminal missing persons case at this point. Whatever MR's contact with BMO was it didn't start the search.

At 4:30 - 5:30 (whenever MR texted ER and their communication ensued) he has stated that he thought she was making it out to more than it needed to be at that time. This is even though after communicating with him, when she then called the LPCSO short afterwards, they immediately took it seriously enough to take the report over the phone from her in Colorado Springs.

As usual, all of the above is MOO! :cow: (Unless it can be referenced, or cited)

ETA: Sorry I got pulled away earlier - I'm pretty far back, but will only give my :twocents: in one post and include several from the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990