CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine said Mark was very upset when she moved to CS and wanted to put Dylan in school and I’d like to know how she knew he was upset.

Elaine said whenever Mark spoke to her he criticized her parenting skills and Mark criticized Elaine’s parenting skills several times when he appeared on DP.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

It could also be possible that Mark was upset with having to pay Elaine child support, especially since they (Elaine and Dylan) were moving in with another man (MH).

Jumping off your post. I've wondered about this for some time. That some other person was with MR and some other vehicle may have been driven. The "we".

:what::moo::twocents:

Often a person who commits a crime claims a voice speaking inside their head told them to do it and that's why they say "we".

For example, Vince Li claims God told him to attack Tim McLean on the Greyhound bus. Vince Li was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was found not criminally responsible for killing Tim McLean.

Most likely if he called dispatch directly or 911 and said his son was missing they would have sent an officer to him. Either SO or BMO. It's quite possible that the office phone is re-routed directly to dispatch after hours.
Our ambulance company had an answering service for after hour calls and if it was an emergency they would have the caller hang up and dial 911 and if non emergency they would give them the dispatch direct number.
Our fire depts go on all Code 3 (lights and sirens/emergency) medical calls here with ambulance. Obviously with a car accident it would be Fire, PD and Ambulance. It all depends on the call.
My best guess if MR did go through dispatch is they probably sent a BMO or SO deputy to him if there was not one there in the office. I highly doubt the BMO office has a number on the door to call a deputy directly. I would think it would have to go through dispatch.
And it's still possible that a BMO deputy was at the office after hours when MR arrived. In all scenario's I'm sure LE does know what actually occurred (if anything).
I am confused over the going to the BMO vs. calling vs. attempting. I realize the 'attempting' part was stated specifically as 'attempting' to find out if they had seen Dylan but I'm not so sure if MR did any of these things.

We discussed this when the last press release came out - the difference between Learned and Confirmed. From the press release dated 3/19/2013:

I really believe there is no record of MR picking up Dylan at the airport - nothing that would move this from Learned to Confirmed. I think that rules out video of MR and Dylan driving away from the airport together. I think it leaves room for an unknown third person to be involved - either picking him up without MR or accompanying MR to pick him up. I believe that just speculation though, as there is no reported evidence that happened.

Interesting speculation though, that coud explain a lot of things.

I think LE is using "learned" and "confirmed" synonymously/interchangeably.

I think LE did confirm that MR picked up Dylan at the airport, and the time he did so.

A previous press release confirmed that Dylan arrived at the airport, and what time he did, and this one, to me, confirms that MR picked him up, and the approximate time.

Previous press release I'm referring to

Deputies have released an update timeline about Dylan’s activities on Sunday, November 18:

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37 p.m. Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...3-year-old-dylan-redwine-in-durango-vallecito

:twocents: :cow: <<< I love this cow!

I think LE is using learned for things that MR told them which are unconfirmed and confirmed specifically for those things actually confirmed by LE. The last press release seemed to be very specific in the wording (as they usually are).

Most likely if he called dispatch directly or 911 and said his son was missing they would have sent an officer to him. Either SO or BMO. It's quite possible that the office phone is re-routed directly to dispatch after hours.
Our ambulance company had an answering service for after hour calls and if it was an emergency they would have the caller hang up and dial 911 and if non emergency they would give them the dispatch direct number.
Our fire depts go on all Code 3 (lights and sirens/emergency) medical calls here with ambulance. Obviously with a car accident it would be Fire, PD and Ambulance. It all depends on the call.
My best guess if MR did go through dispatch is they probably sent a BMO or SO deputy to him if there was not one there in the office. I highly doubt the BMO office has a number on the door to call a deputy directly. I would think it would have to go through dispatch.
And it's still possible that a BMO deputy was at the office after hours when MR arrived. In all scenario's I'm sure LE does know what actually occurred (if anything).
I am confused over the going to the BMO vs. calling vs. attempting. I realize the 'attempting' part was stated specifically as 'attempting' to find out if they had seen Dylan but I'm not so sure if MR did any of these things.

Why is EVERYTHING in this case so evasive?
There is no set answer.

I think LE did confirm that MR picked up Dylan at the airport, and the time he did so.

A previous press release confirmed that Dylan arrived at the airport, and what time he did, and this one, to me, confirms that MR picked him up, and the approximate time.

Deputies have released an update timeline about Dylan’s activities on Sunday, November 18:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...3-year-old-dylan-redwine-in-durango-vallecito

I agree. I think that LE learned that Mark met Dylan at the airport from viewing video surveillance footage. MOO.

but.... in not one of those time slots do you see Marks name!
They have him arriving at the airport because they have Dylan on film
same with walmart they saw Dylan not sure about Mc Donalds and there is proof a text was sent but I have not seen MR mentioned one time.

Why is EVERYTHING in this case so evasive?
There is no set answer.

Because MR can't ever seem to give a clear direct answer? And whatever LE knows they aren't sharing. So we are left to debate and wonder.

If MR did not really ever get in touch with someone (BMO, dispatch, SO) then that is something I would think would be used in a trial if it ever came to that.

Because MR can't ever seem to give a clear direct answer? And whatever LE knows they aren't sharing. So we are left to debate and wonder.

If MR did not really ever get in touch with someone (BMO, dispatch, SO) then that is something I would think would be used in a trial if it ever came to that.

Oh I agree.

Sly as a fox he is I think he knows exactly whats hes doing!
Like a magician Misdirection!

All JMO

I think LE is using learned for things that MR told them which are unconfirmed and confirmed specifically for those things actually confirmed by LE. The last press release seemed to be very specific in the wording (as they usually are).

If that's so, then this part of the press release would, to me, mean that LE was saying they've heard rumors from others that said Mark said he saw Dylan at 7:30 etc, and I can't believe they'd put that in a press release.

Investigators learned that Mark has said he last saw Dylan at around 7:30 AM Monday, November 19, 2012 at his home in Vallecito when Mark left for Durango to run errands.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1149

I also think if that's so, then in the other 2 uses of learned, LE would have stated "Mark has said" instead of "Mark met Dylan" and "Mark returned home".

Just my opinion though. :cow: :twocents:

but.... in not one of those time slots do you see Marks name!
They have him arriving at the airport because they have Dylan on film
same with walmart they saw Dylan not sure about Mc Donalds and there is proof a text was sent but I have not seen MR mentioned one time.

BBM - Yes, that's specifically why I posted that in that previous press release they confirmed Dylan's arrival at the airport.

If that's so, then this part of the press release would, to me, mean that LE was saying they've heard rumors from others that said Mark said he saw Dylan at 7:30 etc, and I can't believe they'd put that in a press release.

Investigators learned that Mark has said he last saw Dylan at around 7:30 AM Monday, November 19, 2012 at his home in Vallecito when Mark left for Durango to run errands.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1149

I also think if that's so, then in the other 2 uses of learned, LE would have stated "Mark has said" instead of "Mark met Dylan" and "Mark returned home".

Just my opinion though. :cow: :twocents:

I highly doubt that LE has a way to confirm if this is true or not so they stated that INVESTIGATORS LEARNED THAT MARK HAS SAID. In other words, this is Mark's story as to the events, but not confirmed by LE. I think rumors have nothing to do with it. I'm sure LE asked MR what happened that morning and I also think it's possible that versions MR has given on DP and other interviews might have varied thus the wording of INVESTIGATORS HAVE LEARNED.

I respect your opinion, Psychic Sleuth, I just see it differently right now.

I wish LE would sit down with us over coffee and just spill their guts on everything they know! lol.

We can agree to disagree :) I am fine with that and I'm not saying I'm right but I do think LE is very careful and very specific in their press release wording and I do think that specific wording relates to LE LEARNING THAT MARK HAS SAID means they learned this by watching interviews he did. That tells me that most likely MR's timelines and possibly his recollection of the events changed from LE's original questioning of him. That's my best guess.

I highly doubt that LE has a way to confirm if this is true or not so they stated that INVESTIGATORS LEARNED THAT MARK HAS SAID. In other words, this is Mark's story as to the events, but not confirmed by LE. I think rumors have nothing to do with it. I'm sure LE asked MR what happened that morning and I also think it's possible that versions MR has given on DP and other interviews might have varied thus the wording of INVESTIGATORS HAVE LEARNED.

jumping from your post....

"learned" tells me they are aware of information and are working to "confirm" the information (one way or other - yes it happened/no it didn't).

I think anything LE has "confirmed" is back up by witness(es) or some type of evidence.

JMO

What if this statement were worded like this?

Investigators learned that Mark has said IN INTERVIEWS he last saw Dylan at around 7:30 AM Monday, November 19, 2012 at his home in Vallecito when Mark left for Durango to run errands.

Then the statement makes perfect sense.

This would also tell us that most likely those timelines and details changed from MR's original statements to LE. I don't think that specific wording and information was given in the press release for the benefit of the public. I think it was a specific message to MR.

JUST MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member