CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure thru their Lawyers since they have not spoken to each other in 3 yrs.

I think these attacks on her are just to make him look better it just seem defensive to me.

Id like to know how much time he really spent with Dylan over the years and if Moving really took time away from him or if her moving made him step up and see his son more since it was ruled over by the courts.

Accusing Elaine of being an unfit mother without proof isn't enough to stop the Judge from giving Elaine primary custody of Dylan. and on DP, MR said Elaine sent Dylan without a coat.

I personally don't think Mark wanted regular visits with his son. His job and lifestyle in Durango allowed him to come and go as he pleased while Elaine raised his children and he hasn't shown her any gratitude or appreciation. Mark specifically said he didn't want to deal with transporting Dylan in his interview with MB and when Dylan's plane was canceled on Saturday, MR claims he wasn't told.

I think an argument broke out in the vehicle because Mark refused to take Dylan Sunday night to his friend's place. Mark said before he ran up to bed he and Dylan discussed transporting him to his friends in the morning but Dylan didn't arrive then either and MR said he was pacing around the house and couldn't concentrate. I'm not sure Dylan made it to Mark's he house Sunday night.

Elaine said Mark wanted the Judge to grant him primary custody even though he hadn’t consistently been with Dylan for years prior to them moving and he was not very keen that the Judge allowed Elaine to keep Dylan in CS.

Mark and his lawyers couldn't do anything legally to stop Elaine's petition afaik. Accusing Elaine of being an unfit mother in Court without proof wouldn't work. Sounds like Mark openly protested during the hearing in Sept and that's how Elaine knew he was upset. I thought he may have expressed his displeasure in a text or email.

Was Dylan's trip on the labor day weekend court ordered or did Mark text/email Elaine and ask her to send Dylan back? She said she never kept the boys from Mark. The family moved July 22 after the July long weekend and Labor Day was the first holiday. MOO

Even though I've read a lot of the info on here, I don't recall if LE has ever released the particulars of the last communication from Dylans phone at 9:37.

If not, I'm trying to understand why they haven't?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ors-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine’s-father

"The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant Thursday morning at the home of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine who disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father during Thanksgiving week.

“We are not calling Mark Redwine a suspect,” Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender said. “It was only prudent to search, because this was the last place Dylan was seen.”

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI had tents and a trailer set up outside the house Thursday morning. Investigators wearing white scrub-like uniforms made trips in and out of the house and a travel trailer parked nearby. Investigators also towed Mark Redwine’s two pickups from his property to an undisclosed location for further searching.

About 15 investigators and analysts were involved in combing the premises, Bender said.

Bender said Mark Redwine allowed investigators to look through his house on County Road 500 on other occasions.

“But the meticulous nature of the search today required a search warrant,” Bender said.
"

Even though I've read a lot of the info on here, I don't recall if LE has ever released the particulars of the last communication from Dylans phone at 9:37.

If not, I'm trying to understand why they haven't?

They have not and we don't know why. FYI there are some (myself included) that believe that was sent from his iPod not his phone.

LE's made more statements since Nov 29

just sayin'

:twocents:

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ors-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine’s-father

"The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant Thursday morning at the home of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine who disappeared Nov. 19 while visiting his father during Thanksgiving week.

“We are not calling Mark Redwine a suspect,” Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender said. “It was only prudent to search, because this was the last place Dylan was seen.”

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI had tents and a trailer set up outside the house Thursday morning. Investigators wearing white scrub-like uniforms made trips in and out of the house and a travel trailer parked nearby. Investigators also towed Mark Redwine’s two pickups from his property to an undisclosed location for further searching.

About 15 investigators and analysts were involved in combing the premises, Bender said.

Bender said Mark Redwine allowed investigators to look through his house on County Road 500 on other occasions.

“But the meticulous nature of the search today required a search warrant,” Bender said.
"

Article is dated 11/29/12 (10 days after Dylan went missing). I'm sure LE has learned a lot in their investigation since then.

Snip~

? Could be from words that were exchanged during that court hearing, when the judge approved the move...

:twocents:

Maybe Mark directed his anger towards the Judge and not Elaine.

Elaine told Trish Mark wanted the Judge to grant him primary custody even though he hadn’t consistently been with Dylan for years prior to them moving so he was not very keen that the Judge allowed Elaine to keep Dylan in CS.

What If Dylans phone stopped Pinging around 8 the time we first heard his last text was?
Wouldnt that negate MR's statement that Dylan was on his phone while he was on the sofa as he bounced around to get reception.

If the phone isnt pinging that means its dead right?

Just a question because we do not know what time the last ping was but myt guess is that phone is in the lake!

Only posted in regards to why there was a search warrant. There it is, from Bender's mouth. I suppose he changed his mind since then about why the search warrant was issued?

Only posted in regards to why there was a search warrant. There it is, from Bender's mouth. I suppose he changed his mind since then about why the search warrant was issued?

I believe it's been pointed out here many times that LE doesn't have to tell the truth. Who's to say why LE really got a search warrant. Hopefully we'll find out during the trial. :jail:

All MOO. :cow:

A search warrant is an order signed by a judge that authorizes police officers to search for specific objects or materials at a definite location at a specified time. For example, a warrant may authorize the search of "the premises at 11359 Happy Glade Avenue between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m." and direct the police to search for and seize "cash, betting slips, record books, and every other means used in connection with placing bets on horses

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/search-warrant-basics-29742.html

I think they got a search warrant just in case MR changed his mind and they would have to stop and get a warrant then go back.

Like what if he said hey i said you could search my house not my trucks or not my shed.
They just covered their bases and I also think at this time they maybe thought foul play was the cause of him going missing.

JMO

It could also be possible that Mark was upset with having to pay Elaine child support, especially since they (Elaine and Dylan) were moving in with another man (MH).

Child support is suspended when a child is missing afaik and Mark was not willing to transport possibly due to the cost. Elaine said their divorce was contentious because of assets and Mark said he struggled to make a living.

"

This is in reference to why they got the search warrant? It does seem to answer that question as to why they obtained the warrant and why they needed it.

Child support is suspended when a child is missing afaik and Mark was not willing to transport possibly due to the cost. Elaine said their divorce was contentious because of assets and Mark said he struggled to make a living.

MR would need to get a court order to suspend child support. I wonder if there has been a change to the support order? Does either state allow us to see, or was it reported in MSM? I'm curious.

Actually, I think Child Support continues when a child is missing because the custodial parent still has to provide shelter, insurance coverages, etc. etc. I'll go look for a link! I know I've seen this discussed before. For now, :moo::moo::moo:

ETA: Nevermind my link. I see Kimster responded!

I believe it's been pointed out here many times that LE doesn't have to tell the truth. Who's to say why LE really got a search warrant. Hopefully we'll find out during the trial. :jail:

All MOO. :cow:

Bender could have been lying about the reason for getting the search warrant but I also believe that it's common sense to do a thorough search of the last place a missing child was seen. I only wish that they had done it as soon as possible and had not waited 10 days to do so. MOO.

I'd like to know just how much child support Elaine was ordered to pay MR, and MR was ordered to pay Elaine.

It's hard for me to speculate about any child support aspects of the case without knowing how much or how little we're talking about.

So far as child support while a child is missing, after a few months, I think it could probably be suspended, lowered, or perhaps paid into a special bank account, until the child's whereabouts are known. I don't think there's a legal obligation to pay child support to someone who's not caring for a child, and is therefore not paying for the child's necessities, particularly in regards to things like food and clothing. Maybe still pay a certain amount to maintain a home and bedroom for the child to come back to, and related expenses like electricity.

Just my :twocents: :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member